Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Official Credits for Items Shop! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95367)

funmonkey54 02-21-2009 04:59 PM

Re: Official Credits for Items Shop!

I told you just to be patient. ;)

GG_Guru 02-21-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 2987714)
Just realised i haven't purchased hahaujustdieds sub yet. he was a little short on the credits but has been sorted out. Will purchase today.

And gg guru... I hadn't checked this thread to see what you had posted. Pretty disappointing bro. And in regards to my logging in, ffr is my homepage for mozilla. If my fiance opens it to check her facebook. It automatically logs me in... :|
In future there is funmonkey and a fair few others that have bought multiple subs. 40hrs is a little early to call out a scam...

_noisy ;)

Well, I'm pretty sure we had already gone over this in the pm systems. I've said my apologies.

But now its been nearly 6 days since I sent you 55k. That person still hasn't received their subby. You did say it should be processed within a day or two right? I just hope you're not taking your anger out on me for a silly mistake I made.

Gun92 02-21-2009 10:28 PM

Bought a 3 monther from RO and am waiting on it to be activated, will probably post nice things when I get it :)

-zeroSKILL- 02-22-2009 08:12 PM

3 people need to send me 90k a piece for the Top 1000 Shirt. Name, Address, and shirt size would be appreciated information. Shirt will come first, rapings second ;).

I was supposed to be paid last Friday, my pay is almost always late though :<

Expecting it to be there tomorrow. If not, I'm gonna be on my boss's ass and it will be there Tuesday for sure ^^;

Gun92 02-22-2009 08:21 PM

+1 for RO, got my subbie and I be happy

GG_Guru 02-23-2009 10:55 AM

Why did you give me the subscription?? It wasn't meant for me nois I specifically told you the subby was for musical_vampire. Can you read??

I want a refund or the subby to be sent to the person I specified to. See this is why I was afraid something like this would happen. You can't even get the order straight!
I asked you twice but you don't take time to read your pm's, you tell me to send you a pm and I do and this is what I get.

I'm notifying Jason_Key.

Edit: Nvm, I would like the 55k to be returned just take back the subby I'll buy from someone else.

tangomango 02-23-2009 06:13 PM

Just tell Jason Key, iirc he can switch a subby from one person to another.

kmay 02-24-2009 11:32 AM

retching oesophagus
+1 for a 3 month.

Gun92 02-24-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG_Guru (Post 2989535)
I'm very pissed off.

Double Post.

You could, I don't know, handle it in a mature way. There is no need to bring such things to the attention of the thread. Your business with nosie is private and it probably should be kept that way. No one is perfect and it seems like it was an accident. Just like other said, talk to someone higher up, shouldn't be a problem.

nois-or-e 02-24-2009 12:53 PM

Thanks GG, very mature. Now you've gone and abused someone in a public forum. I pm'd jasonkey immediately after realising the mistake. He can transfer them. Grow up, seriously.

nois-or-e 02-27-2009 12:18 AM

And I was wondering if there is any possibility of 'modernising' the first post? It's a mess, especially for those who find the thread for the first time. I've had a few people transferring me the wrong amount due to the post being out of date.

Oh, and my shop will be closed for the next 2 weeks kthxbai :D

JasonKey 03-3-2009 10:12 PM

I will leave that side to tass and you guys .. I am just the manual labor ;)

some more subbies bumped and shirt shipment going out this week too ...

Thanks again for all the FFR love and support!

funmonkey54 03-3-2009 10:59 PM

Ok. I kind of took over this thread in a way a while ago so I will give my opinions on the current happenings.

GG: I mean this in the most respectable way possible but please, grow up. He made a simple mistake that can be fixed. He read your messages and responded in reasonable time. He is taking it upon himself to contact those that need to be contacted and getting the subscription issue fixed in due time. It is your responsibility to realize it was a simple understanding and be patient while things are sorted out. If you act this way every time someone makes a mistake through your life you will be despised and make your life awful. Not to mention the repercussions should you act in this immature manner to someone with a higher status then yourself. It is just simply unacceptable. People who act like this generally have an elevated sense of self and as I further examine your behavior on FFR I find that you are no different. Maybe getting over yourself is the best idea for fixing a lot of problems. You are not God's gift to man and it's a shame it is taking you this long to realize it.

Noise: Thank you for taking it upon yourself to sort this out. That says a lot about your character and GG's lack of. As for the main post, it is hell to update that thing. I did it for a while, but it takes more time and effort than I have the time to exert with schooling and what not. I will probably clear out the information that is there and start fresh. Have people who wish to continue their shops inform me so, employ possibly a new system of organization, etc. Expect a reform of the main post and a refurbished thread in general at the start of my summer vacation. I apologize for the in general state of confusion and disrepair amongst this thread and its dealings and I take full responsibilty for them. I am just simply unable to do much at this time. once again, I fully intend to fix this at the start of my summer vacation, but in the mean time I request that every one be patient with me. I hope you still continue to keep your sop open when finances allow you to do so and I hope others do the same. This is not a lost cause by any means. Just needs some new excitement.

Jason: Your continued updates, help, and excitement about what is going on here and all around FFR does not go unnoticed nor is it unappreciated in the least. Your willingness to take a stand and do this despite my inattentiveness in regards to this thread is truly astounding and I remain amazed at how you manage to do what. you do. Thank you.

RO and zeroSKILL: Thank you for becoming a seller. I am glad that you did so and I hope you are pleased with the return. You, as sellers, are the foundation of this thread. Its original intent was to provide an opportunity for those with some extra cash to make some of the ever sought after credits that you all desire so much. people like you are far more generous than what can be said about many of the users here, although most are generous, your constant generosity amazes me. You are always willing to deal and it makes me smile each time I come across a person like on of you two that is willing to make these transactions. I thank you guys and all of the other sellers not just in this thread but in FFR as a whole.

Kmay and Gun: Both of you are repeat purchasers. You are the people that give this thread life and that keep sellers, Jason, and I going. You provide the motivation necessary for us to keep this going and you inspired the thread itself. I speak on behalf of many when I say thank you for the motivation, inspiration, and utilization of this thread as a tool. It is much appreciated.

Gun92 03-3-2009 11:09 PM

Good job Fun, but I would almost be willing to bet that your comments will not go unread and responded too by people. Maturity is a hard thing to come by these days, especially with the internet being the main source of how people communicate and they think its fine to act a certain way and demean people or just have a bad attitude. It sucks, but unfortunately, people just are not going to change. But other then that, great job with the thread :)

Bioluminescence 03-4-2009 05:37 PM

i want to buy a 6 month subscription for the best offer.

GG_Guru 03-4-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funmonkey54 (Post 3003555)
Ok. I kind of took over this thread in a way a while ago so I will give my opinions on the current happenings.

GG: I mean this in the most respectable way possible but please, grow up. He made a simple mistake that can be fixed. He read your messages and responded in reasonable time. He is taking it upon himself to contact those that need to be contacted and getting the subscription issue fixed in due time. It is your responsibility to realize it was a simple understanding and be patient while things are sorted out. If you act this way every time someone makes a mistake through your life you will be despised and make your life awful. Not to mention the repercussions should you act in this immature manner to someone with a higher status then yourself. It is just simply unacceptable. People who act like this generally have an elevated sense of self and as I further examine your behavior on FFR I find that you are no different. Maybe getting over yourself is the best idea for fixing a lot of problems. You are not God's gift to man and it's a shame it is taking you this long to realize it.

Seriously, this is getting boring. Funkmonkey, the scenario of the event happened about a week ago. So if you want to properly organize your insults towards a mistake please direct them via the pm's system. What you're doing is wasting valuable space and time and if long paragraphs make you look cool then you're better off making a thread, but only if that would make you feel better.

*Nods* yeah really its ok! :D

But I've gone through this too many times already so I wont be apologizing more than a fourth time. Congratulate yourself my friend, this thread has now been grasped of its purpose.

Think, was being nostalgic worth it?

edit: scratch that, maybe two weeks three tops.

funmonkey54 03-4-2009 08:17 PM

Anyone else see irony in him dragging this on further by complaining about it being dragged on or is it just me?

And I hardly think that thanking the people of the thread that honestly do each and everything I stated is a waste of space and time. Feel free to stay away from this thread. Your business is appreciated, but not to the extent of the trouble you are causing. If you hate this so much, just stay away.

And lastly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG_Guru (Post 3005875)
Funkmonkey

The name's funmonkey. Get to know it.

norsegod666 03-4-2009 08:26 PM

I can understand being upset about a mistake, but I believe the mistake has been resolved. If you don't like other people doing this for you then get a paypal account for yourself and order it with your money. Otherwise just let those of us with the money deal with any problems that may arise.

Bioluminescence 03-4-2009 09:50 PM

so, about that 6 month... anyone? i gots the credits for it...

GG_Guru 03-5-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funmonkey54 (Post 3006098)
Anyone else see irony in him dragging this on further by complaining about it being dragged on or is it just me?

And I hardly think that thanking the people of the thread that honestly do each and everything I stated is a waste of space and time. Feel free to stay away from this thread. Your business is appreciated, but not to the extent of the trouble you are causing. If you hate this so much, just stay away.

And lastly.

The name's funmonkey. Get to know it.

I was afraid you would say something like this, as a matter of fact it was inevitable. You failed to realize that you too have now fallen in the same sense by replying the post, which causes me to reply with this post.

Cause & Effect.

Get it?

So reversely you've turned this whole ironic pointless debate on yourself as well.

If I remember correctly, I did politely ask you to type out all your messages concerning this issue and send them via the pm's system. It seems we clearly lack the ability to read. I did not wish to drag this any further, but like any human being I have a reason to be defensive for what I believe is right and I believe what you're doing is completely immature and farfetched. So, without further ado I tip my hat to you as I take my leave of this thread.

I do think this whole argument was rather unneccesary, don't you?