Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

123kappa3 07-23-2021 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4765485)
agree with these reads mostly but I'll respond to calling inactives "a plague" with a quote

what are you agreeing with, that they fuck.

SubaruPoptart 07-23-2021 09:08 PM

Logman checked in as well I think around the same time, but likewise nothing since then

TWGma 07-23-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4765492)
no he bailed on me because of LAME, UNIMPORTANT THINGS like WORK but yes i was scared of meeting xiz hey hey hey social anxiety let's get it

Let the court show that Funnygurl had no problems meeting some who is "not human" yet was afraid of Xiz.

SubaruPoptart 07-23-2021 09:09 PM

But also unvote

bugkid666 07-23-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4765488)
Hey, you can read that as commitment to attempting to do something in this game which is subjective, but hey, it's something.

I would agree. charu's post was effectively useless but I don't think that means he's wolf, just....... unhelpful lol

SubaruPoptart 07-23-2021 09:09 PM

Celirra could you explain the vote pls

Celirra 07-23-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4765495)
This is all the meaningful data we have on spongebobismysenpai.

I'm ready to write a book about it.

do you think them honing in on choof there means anything?

DaBackpack 07-23-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765494)
like not even in an insulting way, but if your intent is to post something useful in whatever way you can, wouldn't you much rather give a summary that emphasizes things that actually stand out to you? as opposed to a "reads list" that takes longer amd says literally nothing?

please say sike

Charu 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765479)
Charu, why did you post an exhaustive character list without any scumleans???????

super useless, why even post something like that?

Because it's compilation of basic blurb thoughts on all players currently within the game?

You can read the shrugs as me not knowing what to do with them and therefor will probably vote this phase unless there's a reason not to.

No one should be reading scum imo with the way the game's been going. You can't know if someone's reactions are a ploy or not. Not until we get some mechanical info, like color flips and whatever is going to happen the first night phase (if anything apparent happens).

The best is you can probably low scum read, and I simply haven't seen anything outrageous that has me wanting to place anyone there right now.

Celirra 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4765501)
Celirra could you explain the vote pls

no because you're too focused on your own survival and hung up on this

roundbox 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4765456)
Do you think Subaru might be a wolf and is posting due to having some confidence in knowing more info about the game?

We've done it, we've found another townread for today.
I like this read from tforce mostly because it cuts into Subaru's intentions, not just posts that make him "look wolfy"

Shadow_God_10 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkywong (Post 4765449)
me too, i reread page 26 so many times and couldnt really see anything that weird with it

Have you read past page 26? If so some thoughts would be great

FreezinIce 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

like not even in an insulting way, but if your intent is to post something useful in whatever way you can, wouldn't you much rather give a summary that emphasizes things that actually stand out to you? as opposed to a "reads list" that takes longer amd says literally nothing?

He said the word fuck though, that makes him cool

bugkid666 07-23-2021 09:10 PM

Quote:

one would figure

Funnygurl555 07-23-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4765257)
this is a wolfy post from goldstinger

"i will probably swap to 0-poster before eod"

it's so easy and convenient to post this a few hours before EOD. it reads like he is giving himself cover to make a lazy, safe play just in case things get spicy.

I understand wanting to vote off a low poster. But to announce "ladies and gentlemen, I am broadcasting that I will do this one thing, so don't get mad at me if I end up actually doing it"

is really suspicious

nice

roundbox 07-23-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4765504)
Because it's compilation of basic blurb thoughts on all players currently within the game?

You can read the shrugs as me not knowing what to do with them and therefor will probably vote this phase unless there's a reason not to.

No one should be reading scum imo with the way the game's been going. You can't know if someone's reactions are a ploy or not. Not until we get some mechanical info, like color flips and whatever is going to happen the first night phase (if anything apparent happens).

The best is you can probably low scum read, and I simply haven't seen anything outrageous that has me wanting to place anyone there right now.

KEEP FINDING TOWNS CHARU
WE ARE MINDMELDING

TWGma 07-23-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4765488)
Hey, you can read that as commitment to attempting to do something in this game which is subjective, but hey, it's something.

What? Intentionally baiting myself and FG knowing that would disrupt the thread and bring upon both the wrath and ire of FG, and my mild amusement?

cedolad 07-23-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4765504)

I thought this was tin-foiley in my own head, until you said it.

SubaruPoptart 07-23-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4765505)
no because you're too focused on your own survival and hung up on this

I'm not really focused on my own survival but I'd really like more explanation than just "trying to fake being town"

FreezinIce 07-23-2021 09:12 PM

subaru

Lets see what happens here