Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

inDheart 11-12-2019 11:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

luxurious replaces DaBackpack. She will post on the gimmick account TWG Keanu Reeves.

Welcome a person! ...when it's day. it is still night

inDheart 11-13-2019 10:01 PM

In the night...

Shadow_God_10 has died. He was
a Town Mason

Day 3 begins now, and will last 48 hours ending at 10pm server time on Nov. 15.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:02 PM

This truly fucking sucks

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:13 PM

Raeko switching votes at EoD should be sketch but honestly I think Wolfko never goes through those motions so I'm good saying she's clear.

ShadowGod asked that I push for a FG/Svaz world if they where the ones who died and I must confess that Svaz bussing is super likely. I think Funny looks bad only because of PoE to me though other then a weak game she hasn't done anything that's too wolf.

ShadowGod also wanted all of us to Massclaim this phase, and I think that's probably not the worst idea.

I'm weary of just wanting to be right about something but DBP's performance, even taking out the charu bit has been not been up to DBP quality and that's going to bug me if I am being honest.

If FFA is wolf he fooled me hardcore GG
It isnt Raeko
It isn't me
Guys I kinda don't even know if I buy the Funnygurl idea

Possible Daba---....TWG Keanu Reeves and Svaz team

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:14 PM

Which I want everyone to know

If it was the 3 inactives who subbed out

And we could have won the game by sorting by postcount and lynching bottom up

Then I am disappointed in this entire community, but we'll save that for postgame

Either way I think it's MYLO so we can't fuck this up any more.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:16 PM

Now watch it not be DBP's slot because the reason wolves killed the inactive of the two masons is because they know I tend to tunnel.

Fuck me and this wine that sits before me

Shadow_God_10 11-13-2019 10:30 PM

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:30 PM

.....glad Town's coming together in what could be the final phase of the game to pull our resources together and get it solved

You know what fuck it declaring intent to vote Funny if it's between leaving a vote or shouting in the vote at the start of a phase I'mma pick option A

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:32 PM

Charu really, reeeeeeeaaaaaallllly believed it was Funny and he was probably more on the ball then I ever was so I'm fine if that's the lynch

Funnygurl555 11-13-2019 10:53 PM

that's a losing vote, mml.

i'm gonna wait for luxurious to get in here. i wanna interrogate her.

mellon_collie 11-13-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702667)
Charu really, reeeeeeeaaaaaallllly believed it was Funny and he was probably more on the ball then I ever was so I'm fine if that's the lynch

I'm into it

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702668)
that's a losing vote, mml.

i'm gonna wait for luxurious to get in here. i wanna interrogate her.

Don't wait
Theorycraft and produce reads and worlds now

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:16 PM

Also it's a web forum that's basically turnnased I'm conversation so uh

Is there a (town) benefit to waiting on her when you can just ask your questions now?

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:40 PM

Let the record show that Funny came in here, basically stated they where going to wait on new guy to show before doing anything, and then straight dipped.

Funnygurl

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702663)
Which I want everyone to know

If it was the 3 inactives who subbed out

And we could have won the game by sorting by postcount and lynching bottom up

Then I am disappointed in this entire community, but we'll save that for postgame

Either way I think it's MYLO so we can't fuck this up any more.

Wait hold on sorry Im not caught up yet but they subbed me into a mylo? I cant hero shit

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702672)
Let the record show that Funny came in here, basically stated they where going to wait on new guy to show before doing anything, and then straight dipped.

Funnygurl

I also thought that was weird like

What do you expect to interrogate me on i cant answer anything for my slot since i dont know his thought processes

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:03 AM

Also not gonna lie. Not a fan of the way he was playing from what i read of him day one but i think that’s more of playstyle difference considering the circumstances

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:08 AM

Why is my post being approved by a moderator it was literally a link to this same site and i deleted it because it was being wonky

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:10 AM

I need 5 posts to post urls but apparently i just have to remake the post unless a moderator saves my ass but alright i’m not accumulating posts for any of this either so we’ll see

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:17 AM

Okay again:

What is kitB and what are Phantoms. Assuming phantoms are dead players who are allowed to post still? =treestumps

Since i cant link the post, did we ever find out what exactly FFA was looking for from mml to see if he was truly a wolf or not. More or less a note to myself to be on the lookout for this information.

Xel made a comment about disliking mellon for the riot read-list notion, which funny also commented on but her comment got pushed to the wayside by Xel. They’re dead though so i cant really ask why.

Ffa brought this up again to Funny which looks good for him. Funny answered it as a null for riot. Based it on meta and will have to take your word for it, especially since he flipped town. Not AI for funny though.

Funny made a readlist day one marking a difference between “null” and “forgot existed” which i wanted to know the difference of since imo there isnt any really.

Poptart did somewhat of the same thing but in more words re: differentiating between forgot existed and null - flipped wolf