Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150981)

Charu 06-6-2019 11:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

/shrug

Just something I noticed imo.

Hateandhatred 06-6-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677144)
Also I’m just curious H&H how would your reads change if sunfan flips town

A ton lol, but not going into that right now. I'd also like updated reads from others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677145)
I don’t see the connection between ant and me still sorry, do you see that as like process of elimination or votes or because of Sunfan? can you explain a bit when you wake up next?

I'll definitely do that later lol. At worst I'll do it at the same time I started posting today, work is kinda bs this week. But just to confirm, there's no connection between you and ant, I just miswrote what I wanted to say.

gudnite for real folks

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4677148)
I'm like whatever right now gamestate-wise, but I find it odd that the moment someone starts to get a bit aggressive, people feel the need to declare them to be town. Hypothetical coming from me since my reads usually look at emotion sometimes, but it's curious.

As soon as pressure on thesunfan happens, he comes in and starts up, then suddenly some people back off and declare "frustrated towny."

Or like Sanz coming in with super defensive posts for being wolf read, then people let off on him when he wouldn't stop being defensive about it.

Perhaps it's just the mood of the game? Like things can get done without the need to fight?

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:24 AM

i don't think xiz is a good player

Charu 06-6-2019 11:25 AM

Everyone should be throwing punches and telling one another how much they hate their guts.

But no, I mean as soon as suspicion arises with some players, and then the player in question gets defensive about it, the attacking player(s) just stop going at the line of thought. Maybe it's just me, but that's what was going on in my head when I read through this morning.

Charu 06-6-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677154)

B r u h

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

:(

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4677155)
Everyone should be throwing punches and telling one another how much they hate their guts.

It might just be this game for me idk but

I don't want to play TWG like that anymore /shrug

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4677155)
But no, I mean as soon as suspicion arises with some players, and then the player in question gets defensive about it, the attacking player(s) just stop going at the line of thought. Maybe it's just me, but that's what was going on in my head when I read through this morning.

I mean that could be good info to go off of. Like depending on what those could be just wolf-wolf and the most active voices who are accusing are creating weak arguments dominating the thread.

Or like, everyone here is town and the 3 bottom posters are all wolves.

Or I'm completely wrong and they are all mixed and then gg me lol

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:33 AM

On a side note, I'm a bit disappointed in DBP, I'm surprised how little of a voice he has had this game. Or, I guess i'm disappointed I don't have a read for him yet at this stage lol.

Charu 06-6-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677158)
I don't want to play TWG like that anymore /shrug

Yeah, no kidding. Me neither, I've tried my very best in recent times not to go down that rabbit hole once more, heh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677158)
Or like, everyone here is town and the 3 bottom posters are all wolves.

For FFR TWG, this isn't uncommon to be sadly honest.

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:34 AM

Going back to thesunfan and ant, I've been debating if that's a wolf thing he would do there preventing a wagon to go off of them. I'm wondering if it got serious and they were going to KiTB a partner could change the vote and +1 ant at the last second

I .... don't see this? It's in the back of my mind but I have a feeling the EOD has a lot more weight to it then people are realizing

Charu 06-6-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677159)
On a side note, I'm a bit disappointed in DBP, I'm surprised how little of a voice he has had this game. Or, I guess i'm disappointed I don't have a read for him yet at this stage lol.

From what I could recall.

He pushed some players, but ultimately leap at Antori for his weird posts. Antori, bless his soul, didn't really do much to retaliate back. Not even so much as a means to self pres. The wolves can just safely say Antori didn't do a good job defending himself, and they'll 100% be in the right.

This is what happens when a town player doesn't play accordingly, unfortunately~

Charu 06-6-2019 11:38 AM

And because of that, yeah, I don't know where to place him.

I recall not liking him agreeing with thesunfan about me early on (when thesunfan stated he didn't like me), but that's me being "BAH" at people for not thinking a post could have consequences later on.

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677111)
Back, sorry I had to babysit

:eyes:

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:46 AM

i guess i'm just not allowed to live through this game

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677142)
Also I’m super against lynching the queen H&H. Doing so gives us 0 new information and it won’t help us at all. Also if they are AFK and don’t send night actions they die right? So let them burn in the fire.

Killing the Queen is like doing no-lynch today

if xiz is a wolf, he has 10000000000% TMI'd that Avery is town

Charu 06-6-2019 11:49 AM

So whatcha sayin' is lynch Xiz

XelNya 06-6-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

you've been fairly agreeable, till about right here

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677166)

I don't think so? I had the same thought as he did when I read H&H's read

Lynching someone with 3 posts won't give us anything *in the case that they are town* and it's a bit of a gamble to risk that

also thought H&H defaulting to queen being "scum" rather than "null" doesn't look good

XelNya 06-6-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677166)

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh