Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143227)

Red Blaster 11-10-2015 01:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread

Fair point.
Perhaps ymia needs some reevaluating.

rzr 11-10-2015 02:00 PM

who's rex

AragakiAyase 11-10-2015 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4374393)
who's rex

???

rzr 11-10-2015 02:09 PM

the guy that posted in the sign up thread that joined this mnth, he was viewing a few minutes ago

Red Blaster 11-10-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4374393)
who's rex

This is irrelevant.

DaBackpack 11-10-2015 02:14 PM

I wanna say if YoshL is a wolf, then YMIA and Xelnya are as well

rzr 11-10-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4374397)
This is irrelevant.

Red you haven't posted anything relevant today so don't go there please. If you offered something up instead of just pointing out AA missed the time then I wouldn't be saying this.

I still wanna know who rex is, unless you know something about him haha

AragakiAyase 11-10-2015 02:18 PM

I'm not following yoshl on the RB train, seems too risky for d0, not only because I'm not solid on RB but also because yoshl seems to be messing around and not putting in a whole lot of effort lately

AragakiAyase 11-10-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4374399)
Red you haven't posted anything relevant today so don't go there please. If you offered something up instead of just pointing out AA missed the time then I wouldn't be saying this.

I still wanna know who rex is, unless you know something about him haha

forget about rex it doesn't have any effect on the game, scumhunt if you have time to think about those things

rzr 11-10-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4374401)
forget about rex it doesn't have any effect on the game, scumhunt if you have time to think about those things

I have been and I will be, but just about everything/anyone I've brought up is MIA or hasn't responded yet, so yeah not sure what you guys are expecting.

rzr 11-10-2015 02:20 PM

I can give you this for now but it's not complete and there's still many unanswered points in my previous posts today (not from you). So here, I'm still curious about rex

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4374290)
would strongly prefer this over a xel lynch, he's not coming off as strong town because of a good amount of fluff but it doesn't feel wolfy to me at the same time

My dilemma here is I'd want to pressure Xel and see how he responds, but there is a serious lack of giving a shit that prevents that analysis from being plausible.
That said, I feel the same way about yosh. Someone should apply pressure, but dropping my vote on Yosh is only going to start an argument right now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4374315)
i skimmed over xel's big posts and pretty much all the big posts

scratch that, i didn't even skim, i just looked at the fact that they were big posts and didn't do anything

also if you'd like to lump people into categories, there's more than just me who's fallen into spectator mode. (dbp, v, choof) although i might be remembering dbp wrong and correct me if so

I think the best way to address this is to base quality:quantity.
Choof had quality, low quantity, you had quality at first, but haven't put much forth since then, and I haven't seen any fluff from DBP at all. Also with V, just about every post in the game so far contributes to the human cause.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4374317)
yeah, didn't realize dbp is mostly spectating now, v and choof have definitely been on my mind though

Thoughts on DBP spectating now that he's posted? I hate sticking anyone in a sold town pile for long. Out of dbp/choof/v I think choof has the best chance of being the wolf.
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4374325)
After that big post he feels much more townie to me now. He did all of that hard work on rzr, mentioning good and bad points, only for him to arrive to the conclusion that rzr is.... kinda towny. I don't see scum Xel making such effort just to spit out a town read. Lots of his scum game revolved around tunneling and forced confirmation bias. This definitely takes Xel off the radar for me today.

I need to think before I place my final vote. Aaaa it's hard to think on mobile posting

Do you think, given that Xel also said he was trying to be different, his tunnel is genuine? Rather, why wouldn't he come up with more suspects after coming in on me and concluding I'm not as scummy yet. Wouldn't a human intuition force you to re evaluate your list because at that point he realizes he doesn't have any strong leads? And could this be why we haven't realy seen that yet?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4374402)
I have been and I will be, but just about everything/anyone I've brought up is MIA or hasn't responded yet, so yeah not sure what you guys are expecting.

not expecting anything but I'd prefer you don't post things that distract

rzr 11-10-2015 02:28 PM

I'm sorry that just really annoys me. I almost wanna dig up all the shit posts in this game, but I'll take your advice. I'm not gonna continue posting in circles though, I'll share my thoughts if anyone wants to inquire then do so, I'd still love to see some actual substance from Red Blaster. Where is the effort? Who are you after? Who do you trust? Why shouldn't we vote for you, and do you see what people were saying about you coming off differently this game?

AA, let's just agree to disagree, but that does personally irk me since everyone else throws gifs/shit posts around like there's no tomorrow. I'm not trying to distract anyone, I think I've done a good job at addressing actual concerns so sorry if I just want some adderall from V and some answers from RB. I'll make a who's rex thread about it instead :p

rzr 11-10-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4374407)
I'd still love to see some actual substance from Red Blaster. Where is the effort? Who are you after? Who do you trust? Why shouldn't we vote for you, and do you see what people were saying about you coming off differently this game?

I wouldn't mind hearing Xel answer this question either

choof 11-10-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4373802)
but what is the logic behind that

I think that if you had rolled vt, or wolf, you wouldn't have looked at the setup to begin with; why would you need to? as a vt, you have no special powers and are only looking for scum. as a wolf, you have no special powers and are only looking for people breadcrumbing/softing power roles. their roles, effectively, would not matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 4373820)
Zenith/Yoshl/AA

I very highly doubt that zenith and yoshl are on a team ever in this game

Quote:

AA's big analysis posts are even more general and irrelevant than Xelnya's, and from what I understand he is more than capable of producing well thought out posts. Note that in his "read" post, 481, he basically says that Zenith is playing poorly, but gives him a town lean, votes yoshl, and leans me scum.
I read post #481 as him catching up and making general statements about the game. a whole lot of text, a whole lack of content.

he also doesn't like 8 people, the vast majority of people in this game. I'm not liking AA as of this post either

I'm not liking the interactions between AA and yoshl, specifically on dbp being sk. it's one thing for yoshl to tunnel an sk read on dbp, because he has irl meta, whatever the fuck that means, and he's not denying being the sk, whatever the fuck that implies. but it's another totally different thing for yoshl to tunnel and to get AA to agree with him.

see here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373834)
i
which is why i (think) my vote is still on AA

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4373836)
I have yoshl as scum for reasons I have stated multiple times. If my scumreads can't come up with a better argument than "bad reads" then lol

Good night

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4373838)
He fluff posted as sk, he doesn't fluff post as human, at least not to this extent

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373839)
although revising the AA read

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373840)
red blastercya

if either AA or yoshl flip scum, I would be really interested in looking at the other as a potential teammate

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4373848)
Oh look I'm posting while half asleep I should get town points for being comfortable

somebody's maddo

I'm just going to say straight up since I'm at post #614
I have no idea how to read xel this game so I will have to be convinced of his townieness or his wolfiness

continuing in next post

choof 11-10-2015 02:30 PM

AA

choof 11-10-2015 02:36 PM

okay so I'm not going to make another large post right now, probably won't until tomorrow, but I will catch up and be making notes

takes too much time to do the quoting thing, and I'm too far behind

choof 11-10-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4373905)
hi guys I'm using cyberghost so hopefully this helps

unrelated: cyberghost owns

AragakiAyase 11-10-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4374410)
AA

yawn

also half your logic behind the slip is wrong because more wolf roles have powers than not

you can call my reads list what you like, I don't really care. as of then I didn't like 8 people, since then my reads have shifted and if you don't care to take that into account when making an accusation then I can't take you seriously

DaBackpack 11-10-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373839)
although revising the AA read

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373840)
red blastercya

yeah these posts in particular are incriminating for AA or YoshL if one of them flips wolf