Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

justin_ator 07-23-2020 09:53 AM

Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Arere 07-23-2020 10:24 AM

i'll take one for the team

FFRPerfectProject 07-23-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 4736522)
Obligatory thread comment #1000

Cheers,
ULTIMEGA

Here ya go

Tasselfoot 07-23-2020 11:26 AM

Do you need any sub-50 difficulty AAAs of songs from the past 10 years? I've basically been doing my own AAA Project on twitch the past few weeks, so I have something like 350 AAAs of sub-50 difficulty songs.

If you can let me know what songs are needed, I can highlight those AAAs from my VODs.

FFRPerfectProject 07-23-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 4736541)
Do you need any sub-50 difficulty AAAs of songs from the past 10 years? I've basically been doing my own AAA Project on twitch the past few weeks, so I have something like 350 AAAs of sub-50 difficulty songs.

If you can let me know what songs are needed, I can highlight those AAAs from my VODs.

That'd be awesome, actually! You can check which songs are needed on the website we linked on the OP of the thread. Just go to the search bar and if the song comes up red it needs a submission. Send any and all songs that aren't submitted that you'd like to send.
:P

-Subaru

Tasselfoot 07-23-2020 12:57 PM

Yeah. I don't have time to search song by song through hundreds of songs. Can a list of all 50 or lower difficulty songs that are still needed be exported to a csv or posted here?

I'm going to guess for basically everyone, the tedium required to search song by song is a major barrier to entry for this project. An ideal resource for you to provide is a sortable list of all songs that you're missing videos for. Sortable by difficulty, genre, artist, simfile author, release date... as many ways as possible.

That data is already provided here, so it should be readily scrape-able: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2908

justin_ator 07-23-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 4736548)
Yeah. I don't have time to search song by song through hundreds of songs. Can a list of all 50 or lower difficulty songs that are still needed be exported to a csv or posted here?

I'm going to guess for basically everyone, the tedium required to search song by song is a major barrier to entry for this project. An ideal resource for you to provide is a sortable list of all songs that you're missing videos for. Sortable by difficulty, genre, artist, simfile author, release date... as many ways as possible.

That data is already provided here, so it should be readily scrape-able: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2908

Hey - happy to see you stop in here. That's something that I'm currently working on - I already have the data it's just a matter of running it through to pages to filter/view appropriately. I haven't had as much time to work on this in the past week or two as I had hoped so it hasn't gotten done.

In the interim here are songs 50 & below that are incomplete, but worth keeping in mind that this is as of this post and new submissions are coming in consistently. I'll be continuing to work on getting the live data up on the site in a more browse-friendly form.

Tasselfoot 07-23-2020 02:14 PM

Thanks Justin. This is a great starting place... i've got about 25 hours worth of VODs to go through to highlight as many of these as I can. Will work on those and post links here as I can.

Tasselfoot 07-23-2020 04:25 PM

@justin: Here's a spreadsheet where I'll post VOD URLs. Just easier for me to track what I've done with the editing and URLs vs what's missing. I sorted by release date, and am ignoring anything from mid 2009 and earlier.

So far, got all the 1-16s from the list except 2:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=375771996

Tasselfoot 07-24-2020 02:09 PM

Spreadsheet updated through 34s. That makes roughly 180 vids.

justin_ator 07-24-2020 02:12 PM

Just to clarify before we start into the process here, you're okay with us ripping those from Twitch to upload to the FFRPP Youtube, yes? We generally don't do that part of the process but since you've got such a volume of submissions and have taken the time to track them down in VODs we'll try to meet you halfway lol.

Tasselfoot 07-24-2020 02:34 PM

Yes, go ahead. Any sort of attribution you do is appreciated, such as to my YT and/or Twitch.

SubaruPoptart 07-27-2020 03:00 AM

I'm gonna see if I can pop World Tour 2004 and some other longbois at some point in the next couple days; 5+ minute songs are gonna be my focus since I need them for levelranks anyway so might as well clear em out now. :)

I also might get some of the songs with longer titles since lul big name

CammyGoesRawr 07-27-2020 08:31 PM

ripped it cripsy on miss candy on tv, fuck that song it sounds like musty ass. i'll submit later

edit: also sending in Challenge The Final Mission

CammyGoesRawr 08-1-2020 05:20 PM

I'll be ripping the following videos from my stream tomorrow and sending them in. They're all 66s.

-Spring Of Fierce Vindication
-Medley Rush #2
-XTC Hill Zone Act 24.7
-Humanism
-CRASH the BEAT!
-Final Step
-Suit Up (feat. Southpaw Swagger) [Heavy]
-We Wish You A Merry XMas (Jazzy Groove Mix)
-Sonata Pathetique - Mov. I
-Rearranger Re-Edit

I was hoping to get Cette Annee today to finish the 66s, but maybe tomorrow. I'll also try to grab a re-AAA of Goatstep (71) for like that 5th time now that my webcam is working haha

edit: i got cette annee but it wasn't on video and i cannot be fucked to ever play that file again, jfc.

_Fluttershy_ 08-1-2020 06:40 PM

I'd like to claim the following songs to record and upload soon:

The Revenge of Mister Foxsky
Unpause the Heat
Heartache
Spear of Justice

Also, on top of this. May I request that I re-do (re-upload) my 'Find A Pet' and 'Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer' as I'm not really happy with the vids I sent back when I did? If not, it's cool but it'd look better, for sure.

SubaruPoptart 08-1-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ (Post 4739418)
I'd like to claim the following songs to record and upload soon:

The Revenge of Mister Foxsky
Unpause the Heat
Heartache
Spear of Justice

Also, on top of this. May I request that I re-do (re-upload) my 'Find A Pet' and 'Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer' as I'm not really happy with the vids I sent back when I did? If not, it's cool but it'd look better, for sure.

Aye thanks for the future submissions! As for redoing them I'm asking justin rn because I'm all for it but I wouldn't know what to do with the older videos once that's done, if that makes sense. :P

Update: Yep! You can remake em. I guess I'll unlist or private the ones that were uploaded initially unless you have wishes for what are done with them.

Tasselfoot 08-2-2020 07:44 AM

I DMed this to Justin on Discord. But I finished going through all my old VODs, and am now keeping up with my newer ones as well. I'm past the 50s as well... just continuing to add more VODs to the spreadsheet.

400+ at this point. I no longer know which ones are missing... so I'm just adding them all.

Dynam0 08-4-2020 05:58 PM

I'll send Punkture since it's the only 90+ thing I can AAA on command lol

Pizza69 08-11-2020 05:42 PM

submitting Run Run Run, Love & Justice, and Fuse Gymnast later today