Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150981)

Svaz 06-4-2019 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4676396)
please be more accepting of anime subculture moe is cool ok

ano, Raeko-tan… this is more ZD talk where that tomodachi goes by Moe the Moblin! \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:32 AM

Moe is very cool

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:34 AM

The vibe I get from xiz rn is confused more than anything

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676399)
ano, Raeko-tan… this is more ZD talk where that tomodachi goes by Moe the Moblin! \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////

So, I heard you speak JapanJapan. Tell me more about it.

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676394)
Raeko town 95% of the time here.

Probably needs a "why"

the sun fan 06-4-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4676396)
please be more accepting of anime subculture moe is cool ok

L
O
L

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676403)
Probably needs a "why"

I just wolfed last game with her and her posting style is different imo.

She's more actively participating in a meaningful way this time.

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:40 AM

Late night talk shows are just not very funny unfortunately because it takes good comedians away from SNL and what's left is crap on both ends

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676405)
I just wolfed last game with her and her posting style is different imo.

She's more actively participating in a meaningful way this time.

This is really shallow

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 12:42 AM

I just want to clarify that I'm missing eod + like the last 9 hours or so of the phase.

It's currently my only chance to do something relevant.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676407)
This is really shallow

I'm playing the reverse game of finding all the town reads first so I can PoE the wolf team. I hope you try it too for fun.

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676407)
This is really shallow

what more do you really want in this stage of the game? what would you consider to be not shallow?

Svaz 06-4-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676402)
So, I heard you speak JapanJapan. Tell me more about it.

♪♪♪ ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) It's watashi's yume to live in Japan, ore only watches anime with subtitles to learn!! ^__^ Maybe when the manga-ka/idol/teacher goal is realized all my tomodachis can visit me in watashi's island mansion!!!

the sun fan 06-4-2019 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676406)
Late night talk shows are just not very funny unfortunately because it takes good comedians away from SNL and what's left is crap on both ends

my mother adores Jimmy Fallon

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:12 AM

I'm going to revolutionarize read list by showing you guys a "Question list".

1) Svaz - Does her japan roleplay contribute to the game ? If no, kinda bad.

2) Antori - Did he posts anything that sounded odd and could be a wording slip ? If yes, bad.

3) DaBackpack - Did he transition from roleplaying to playing ? Not currently a problem, but could be later on.

4) flashflash account - Is he trying to find stuff and push things with more than 50% commitment ? Is it leading to something that makes sense ? Looking alright so far.

5) XelNya - Is XelNya using irony in a wolfy way ? If yes, probably town.

6) Xiz - Is he playing ultra safe with low commitment despite voting others and playing what looks like on first impression a normal game ? If yes, kinda dangerous. Probably town if committing slightly more. Chaos isn't alignment indicative tho.

8) mellon_collie Is there an active D0 into more passive plays if attention isn't on her ? That could be a red flag. Looks fine atm. Can read her by game progression too. May get incoherent on the long run as wolf.

9) Sanzath - Wolf Sanzath plays very safe and take little risks. This Sanzath has been more all over the place so far. I kinda like it, but it's going to paint a target on his back most likely. (Town (?))

10) Hateandhatred - I think he never rolled wolf so far. His jTWG made me think he was wolfing with crazy plays, but it seems like that's more towny. I'm not sure how a wolf H&H would play. I feel like I'm still seeing the town one. Reevaluate later if things doesn't go well I guess. Null town lean

11) the sun fan - I believe Sunfan is right in the middle in terms of alignment and it's completely fine because it's D0. I'd rather try to solve when flips start happening. Null.

12) Charu - I wouldn't vote him D0 either. Gonna have to figure out if his later contributions seems to help town or just target someone for not playing well enough or something. tl;dr: Null and simply not on my radar atm.

13) gold stinger - I have no clue what's a wolf Gold Stinger. I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way. Besides that, I have nothing so, I'm like meh, whatever. Nullish, but town lean so far on progression.

14) TWG The Queen - The 3 posts so far are fine. I'd like to ask Sunfan if he knows more about that slot.

Something like Svaz/DBP/Xiz would be a coherent wolf team to me right now.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:16 AM

Well, I guess it was partial questions and partial read attempts based on the little I've read/seen.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:28 AM

So, if I take the "oh, this could be a potential wolf team blabla" off the window I end up with..

Antori Town.
flashflash account Town.
XelNya Town.
mellon_collie Town.
Sanzath Town.

Gold Stinger/Hateandhatred being super close of that.

Svaz/DBP depends on playstyle later on.

Xiz mostly depends on game committment to me.
Sunfan/Charu are in a ??? world for me right now.

TWG The Queen is just lack of content atm.

That's pmuch all I have for now.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676412)
♪♪♪ ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) It's watashi's yume to live in Japan, ore only watches anime with subtitles to learn!! ^__^ Maybe when the manga-ka/idol/teacher goal is realized all my tomodachis can visit me in watashi's island mansion!!!

Can you help me understand why you're my tomodachi ?

I totally like the posting style, but we can't be buddies until I feel like you're trying to do something even if you've been mostly observing during the Anime North TWG.

You don't have to do something omg crazy big sugoi whoa owo. Just a little of |this makes me feel (>_<)"| or (´・ω・`). If I see a wolf I'd go paw paw (O_X(O--(''Q) and save the otakus or something.

I just want a sign ;_;

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:44 AM

ps: If I'm wolf reading you, it means I need you to help me town read you if wrong.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 01:55 AM

oof, Charu dropped on the wolfy side after iso.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 02:00 AM

I didn't sign up for the single player campaign.

rip.

Going to assume everyone else sleeping.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 02:18 AM

Hot Question: Do you think Charu / Sunfan is Wolf/Town ?

gold stinger 06-4-2019 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676423)

Charu is wolf 1000% of the time.

I'd have to double check sunfan's posts. Charu has been memeing it up like me, but sunfan's been posting.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4676323)
I might like greg.
I don't like charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4676326)
And I don't like Xiz for not contemplating on what I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4676328)
nerd unvote

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4676331)
unvote

Neat-o!

Alright, night everyone~

I'm wondering if fabricated because no committment on both sides.

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 02:36 AM

Trick Question: Should we manually random.org night activities or we just power party one room and get away with PR and then swap to another playstyle ?

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4676398)
aww thanks haku i like your xiz vote

I like that you like my xiz vote, but I'm sad I don't get to hear why.

Svaz 06-4-2019 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676417)
Can you help me understand why you're my tomodachi ?

(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫♩ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)♬ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
SUGEI! A kakkoii detective type on the scene! Yes, let's find the hannin together!

Watashi isn't very good at this, but anything worth getting requires some bai-to so let's ganbatte.

The questions/reads you posted were very kirei hakue-tan, right from your kokoro, which is where all sugoi reads come from *nod nod* I want to review them further, but I think the totemo important part is to address some parts watashi knows already!

Quote:

13) gold stinger - I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way.
Back at the AN 2019, gold stinger-san said this was going to be his opening meta. I believe in my kokoro that he merely wanted to hold true to his word!!

Quote:

[=|=||ω;`) Uuuu… watashi knows it is distracting. For d0 it's part entertainment for my tomodachis, but now there's an obligation to ganbatte through this needlessly complicated schtick to the bitter end!! (๑•﹏•)⋆* ⁑⋆*
Watashi might not be able to do it...

For what it's worth, ore always tries to respond to all tomodachis when they have a kuesuchon!

Finally, it makes sense that watashi is on your staff (ookami) reads, it makes sense because of this hidoi typing style ∑(`□´/)/ ナニィィイイイ!!
the most I can say, dare mo in their right minds would hire a ningen like watashi, but if I die, sou desu ne if it makes solving easier. I want to fighto! with the rest of minnasan though to make sure we have the most sugoi AN ever!

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676428)
Back at the AN 2019, gold stinger-san said this was going to be his opening meta. I believe in my kokoro that he merely wanted to hold true to his word!!

I can buy that, but it doesn't help me with alignment. Also, I wish Gold Stinger would answer that himself.
Quote:

Finally, it makes sense that watashi is on your staff (ookami) reads, it makes sense because of this hidoi typing style ∑(`□´/)/ ナニィィイイイ!!
the most I can say, dare mo in their right minds would hire a ningen like watashi, but if I die, sou desu ne if it makes solving easier. I want to fighto! with the rest of minnasan though to make sure we have the most sugoi AN ever!

I feel like I'm forced to vote you if that's where you're going because I don't understand why town Svaz would be like "oh, just lynch me if you think im awooo, it will help town solve the game."

It's just argh. Let's say you flip town after saying that. What was I supposed to do ?

Hakulyte 06-4-2019 04:44 AM

Gomen nasai Svaz. Ganbatte(good luck).

Guide to free Hakue town read + unvote:

A) talk about who you think could be wolves.
B) talk about who you think could be townies.
C) talk about where you're at with the game.
D) talk about why you're not sure why someone is wolf/town.
E) talk about why other players are doing things a certain way.

I'll let you decide how you handle that. You don't need to answer everything.
Just whatever got your attention the most.

XelNya 06-4-2019 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676414)
I'm going to revolutionarize read list by showing you guys a "Question list".

2) Antori - Did he posts anything that sounded odd and could be a wording slip ? If yes, bad.

3) DaBackpack - Did he transition from roleplaying to playing ? Not currently a problem, but could be later on.

4) flashflash account - Is he trying to find stuff and push things with more than 50% commitment ? Is it leading to something that makes sense ? Looking alright so far.

5) XelNya - Is XelNya using irony in a wolfy way ? If yes, probably town.

6) Xiz - Is he playing ultra safe with low commitment despite voting others and playing what looks like on first impression a normal game ? If yes, kinda dangerous. Probably town if committing slightly more. Chaos isn't alignment indicative tho.

8) mellon_collie Is there an active D0 into more passive plays if attention isn't on her ? That could be a red flag. Looks fine atm. Can read her by game progression too. May get incoherent on the long run as wolf.

9) Sanzath - Wolf Sanzath plays very safe and take little risks. This Sanzath has been more all over the place so far. I kinda like it, but it's going to paint a target on his back most likely. (Town (?))

10) Hateandhatred - I think he never rolled wolf so far. His jTWG made me think he was wolfing with crazy plays, but it seems like that's more towny. I'm not sure how a wolf H&H would play. I feel like I'm still seeing the town one. Reevaluate later if things doesn't go well I guess. Null town lean

11) the sun fan - I believe Sunfan is right in the middle in terms of alignment and it's completely fine because it's D0. I'd rather try to solve when flips start happening. Null.

12) Charu - I wouldn't vote him D0 either. Gonna have to figure out if his later contributions seems to help town or just target someone for not playing well enough or something. tl;dr: Null and simply not on my radar atm.

13) gold stinger - I have no clue what's a wolf Gold Stinger. I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way. Besides that, I have nothing so, I'm like meh, whatever. Nullish, but town lean so far on progression.

14) TWG The Queen - The 3 posts so far are fine. I'd like to ask Sunfan if he knows more about that slot.

Something like Svaz/DBP/Xiz would be a coherent wolf team to me right now.

I don't find my posts very ironic.

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 08:06 AM

Gonna reread thread, but just back from work, and I was thinking svaz looked fishy jumping on the weeaboo thing immediately after someone else did it (forgot oops). Sounds like the priority was blending in before anything else happened.

They could both be scummy though. But I don't have any forum experience with svaz, so maybe there's nothing weird here. You guys know better.

also to confirm what haku said, I have indeed never rolled wolf, to my dismay. I did roll SK in the ace attorney game, which was fucking awesome, but I stepped on a landmine before I could do anything.

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4676318)
wow t'es fucking cave lol

LMAO

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 08:42 AM

unvote, I feel like something may come up this time on D0, so I'll try to take things a bit seriously.

Inb4 Svenplans (nah I ain't feelin' it.)

Svaz 06-4-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676431)
Gomen nasai Svaz. Ganbatte(good luck).

YAMERU kudasai Hakue senpai 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 the hannin is not here!!! the con ops are happening somewhere else! for one, there's no point in so many posts if one wants to get by in this game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4676435)
I was thinking svaz looked fishy jumping on the weeaboo thing immediately after someone else did it (forgot oops). Sounds like the priority was blending in before anything else happened.

gomen for the confusion senapi but it takes a very long time to type these posts! (〃▽〃)ポッ in my kokoro it seemed like a style that would only work with a game like this, at a convention! atashi just wanted to portray the truly sugei life and mindset of an average con-goer!

*:・゚✧(=✪ ᆺ ✪=) OK!! atashi is gonna go back and look at all the posts! just want to be sure before I say anything about the posts of the minnasan here.

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676439)
gomen for the confusion senapi but it takes a very long time to type these posts! (〃▽〃)ポッ in my kokoro it seemed like a style that would only work with a game like this, at a convention! atashi just wanted to portray the truly sugei life and mindset of an average con-goer!

*:・゚✧(=✪ ᆺ ✪=) OK!! atashi is gonna go back and look at all the posts! just want to be sure before I say anything about the posts of the minnasan here.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ mina gonna be daijubou svaz sama

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 09:10 AM

daijoubu*

gomenne ((´д`))

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 09:57 AM

I have not read the game thread at all but I think svaz is hard town because of her roleplaying

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 09:58 AM

specifically, her commitment to the meme

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4676443)
I have not read the game thread at all but I think svaz is hard town because of her roleplaying

no u

Hateandhatred 06-4-2019 10:06 AM

More seriously though, I've seen wolf Haku once and it was fucking shit, so he's the only 100% town for me right now (and no not just because Quebias). He's also kind of the only one trying to play like we are midgame, and well, that's also a very Haku thing.

Svaz 06-4-2019 10:16 AM

this is in order of posts I counted -- it could be a little imprecise, but I tried my best! (=´ᆺ`=)

4) flashflash account - 80
really hates RPers. overestimated the numbers of the con staff (OP said 3, where he had 4)?? is this what they call the baka-tell oro? despite his clear disdain for me, I find his overall no-nonsense conduct to be pro-otaku (protaku for short) if against the true weeb spirit.

9) sanzath - 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4676191)
why are you guys like this oh my god

(I ask myself the same thing at least once a day if not more v: )
suspected early: mellon x tsf
didn't like voting the same as his suspected hannin sunfan (on antori), took a while to broken-tags vote him at #250, which atashi is not sure if it counts or not

12) Charu - 39
somewhat silly, though perhaps resigned to being killed off very early. replies to a few things in the same fashion. atashi is unsure if this is suspicious alone, or just the true charu aji.
dislikes xiz #252

11) the sun fan - 34
this tomodachi seems very invested in helping other minnasans understand this unique setup. he has expressed some concerns over charu in post #235. believes in a sanzath town enough to try to dissuade his vote!

7) Hakulyte - 34
even though hakue suspects ore, the hard work can only make me think this is a passless otaku too. I truly feel that losing hakue would be very hard for the congoers. the most protaku so far!
Quote:

hmmm, a veryy tricky question. I feel that at least sunfan thinks so.

8) mellon_collie - 31
the only tomodachi I have! a kampai ride or die! this would be the con-ban atashi would hate!! ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

1) Svaz - 23
this is atashi!!!

10) Hateandhatred - 24
ride or die w/ all the quebequois (idk how to spell this, I know even less french than japanese) & powerful dab. seems to be thinking very critically about the game more recently which is good energy. pretty darn protaku.

6) Xiz - 17
made an initial callout post to DBP, which has still not been replied to
also dislike charu #249

13) gold stinger - 16
(really adamant on keeping promises, wanted badly to stick to the meta he said!)

5) XelNya - 6
This is probably the hardest person for me to form an opinion on... I don't know what to make of these 6 posts.

3) DaBackpack - 7
surprisingly quiet after a setup proposed by FFA called for limiting of posts, but maybe this will change before the end of the day!

2) Antori - 4
funbags and goth girls get his kokoro doki doki-ing. Ore gleaned nothing else of importance!

14) TWG The Queen - 3
not very talkative but this is probably a weird game to come into. I blame myself. since initially posting, has not retuned.

uuuu… right now, I still wanna wait for more people to come by. the con is just kicking off!! The day ends soon though, so for now I will vote Antori unless he'd like to convince me otherwise!

XelNya 06-4-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676447)
this is in order of posts I counted -- it could be a little imprecise, but I tried my best! (=´ᆺ`=)

4) flashflash account - 80
really hates RPers. overestimated the numbers of the con staff (OP said 3, where he had 4)?? is this what they call the baka-tell oro? despite his clear disdain for me, I find his overall no-nonsense conduct to be pro-otaku (protaku for short) if against the true weeb spirit.

9) sanzath - 41

(I ask myself the same thing at least once a day if not more v: )
suspected early: mellon x tsf
didn't like voting the same as his suspected hannin sunfan (on antori), took a while to broken-tags vote him at #250, which atashi is not sure if it counts or not

12) Charu - 39
somewhat silly, though perhaps resigned to being killed off very early. replies to a few things in the same fashion. atashi is unsure if this is suspicious alone, or just the true charu aji.
dislikes xiz #252

11) the sun fan - 34
this tomodachi seems very invested in helping other minnasans understand this unique setup. he has expressed some concerns over charu in post #235. believes in a sanzath town enough to try to dissuade his vote!

7) Hakulyte - 34
even though hakue suspects ore, the hard work can only make me think this is a passless otaku too. I truly feel that losing hakue would be very hard for the congoers. the most protaku so far!

hmmm, a veryy tricky question. I feel that at least sunfan thinks so.

8) mellon_collie - 31
the only tomodachi I have! a kampai ride or die! this would be the con-ban atashi would hate!! ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

1) Svaz - 23
this is atashi!!!

10) Hateandhatred - 24
ride or die w/ all the quebequois (idk how to spell this, I know even less french than japanese) & powerful dab. seems to be thinking very critically about the game more recently which is good energy. pretty darn protaku.

6) Xiz - 17
made an initial callout post to DBP, which has still not been replied to
also dislike charu #249

13) gold stinger - 16
(really adamant on keeping promises, wanted badly to stick to the meta he said!)

5) XelNya - 6
This is probably the hardest person for me to form an opinion on... I don't know what to make of these 6 posts.

3) DaBackpack - 7
surprisingly quiet after a setup proposed by FFA called for limiting of posts, but maybe this will change before the end of the day!

2) Antori - 4
funbags and goth girls get his kokoro doki doki-ing. Ore gleaned nothing else of importance!

14) TWG The Queen - 3
not very talkative but this is probably a weird game to come into. I blame myself. since initially posting, has not retuned.

uuuu… right now, I still wanna wait for more people to come by. the con is just kicking off!! The day ends soon though, so for now I will vote Antori unless he'd like to convince me otherwise!

I can explain it.

The same fucking aporoach as last gane, where this d0 is immensenly lacking in interest so i'm slowly dropping likes and dislikes glossed in sarcasm.

Svaz 06-4-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4676448)
I can explain it.

The same fucking aporoach as last gane, where this d0 is immensenly lacking in interest so i'm slowly dropping likes and dislikes glossed in sarcasm.

(〃´o`)=3 Uuuu… you might have a point there ami, this thread so far has been about:
- weird al
-another game on ZD
-other irl con plannings
-jeopardy
-oreos
-noodle types

what atashi is saying, it makes sense. (੭ ᐕ)੭*

the sun fan 06-4-2019 10:38 AM

H&H prolly town for that Haku read

haku lock town

I'm hiding wherever I end up every night unless a specific situation occurs

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:45 AM

H&H town just fit being unhappy about it honestly it feels genuine to me
My 4 wolf read list was just a joke smh I'm not an idiot I definitely read the setup (I will usually assume 14 player games have 3 wolves and possibly a 3p)

This is what I wanted to see when I called haku out on being shallow
But still can't town read due to bamboozles

At the very least I like that he agrees with me on the roleplay thing v wolfy

I feel like there's 1/2 wolves in sunfan/charu/svaz/raeko
Leaning svaz/charu if it's two, sunfan if it's one

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:47 AM

I like the idea of everyone hiding in the same room at least as a preservation strategy because it doesn't seem likely that arsonists will select the same room to begin with then there's the 1x fireman and bodyguard as well

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:49 AM

But what i was thinking was predetermining who goes where and trying to solve that way

gold stinger 06-4-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676429)
Quote:

Quote:

13) gold stinger - I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way.

I can buy that, but it doesn't help me with alignment. Also, I wish Gold Stinger would answer that himself.

Yeah, this is a thing. Svaz has it right. Gosh darn solving muh meta so fast uwu

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:57 AM

Hakus reads are actually so close to my own that I wonder if we are both just wrong

gold stinger 06-4-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676452)
I like the idea of everyone hiding in the same room at least as a preservation strategy because it doesn't seem likely that arsonists will select the same room to begin with then there's the 1x fireman and bodyguard as well

I honestly don't think that can work.

My opinion on it is that it should be random until there's a situation where RNG-wise, there is a good chance that reds could win from a night arson. There IS a roleblocker. Remember? I think that will do more in terms of preservation than utilizing PR's out of the gate. Plus, night chat is on, so this is going to be a thing & discussion most likely right until night/day transition.

gold stinger 06-4-2019 11:02 AM

Unless someone in here has some sort of meta-finding to discredit all the work Haku has done out here, my big town lean this game is Haku atm for pitching the trick question on whether or not to random or stack.

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:04 AM

I think random is probably the worst option if everyone does it
But if night talk is on then I think we can save it for then

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:10 AM

how about we stop talking about it and giving the wolves ideas and everybody does whatever they want individually

gold stinger 06-4-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4676424)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676423)

Charu is wolf 1000% of the time.

I'd have to double check sunfan's posts. Charu has been memeing it up like me, but sunfan's been posting.

Follow-up on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676320)
sanzath I just want to say that
you're town I think
you don't feel like you're making anything up

don't vote me, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676237)
honestly, call me scummy
idc

Last few games that I posted like this I got put on blast for doing so.

What's your thoughts Haku?

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:12 AM

So right now, I am feeling that Haku is town

but I want to stay up at least one night late enough to get some good interaction in with Haku. I feel like it's easier to look towny when you're not interacting in real time so I'd like to see more of that before I want to say "Haku is for sure town"

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4676459)
how about we stop talking about it and giving the wolves ideas and everybody does whatever they want individually

yeah talking about it is dumb

people are gonna die and we are going to be have have to learn to deal with the uncertainty

everybody do what you want

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:24 AM

I'll be on in the evening to catch up andbl decide what to do

I'm a busy boy

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:25 AM

It's pretty easy for a setup to stay unbroken when the wolves tell everyone not to break it

Charu 06-4-2019 11:26 AM

Haku seems fine

Svaz with A LOT of effort at #361, very surprised at the sudden burst of her headspace when I don't believe they're being brought up as suspect (besides the RP). Maybe thinking she's pushing it with the RP? Probably, but that makes me a bit concerned that she decided to spread her headspace like that.

Also, to all those looking at me and xiz:

PFHPHPHPPHPHPFFFFPHPHPPHPFFPPHP~~~

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:28 AM

Whether you like it or not this is an NSM style game to a T and I'm going to treat it like one

Charu 06-4-2019 11:30 AM

And how do you treat NSM styled games?

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676466)
Whether you like it or not this is an NSM style game to a T and I'm going to treat it like one

It's a game hosted on FFR that's themed around an FFR meetup

I don't really get what you mean

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:48 AM

4 people per room with 5 in the third room maybe

the sun fan 06-4-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676464)
It's pretty easy for a setup to stay unbroken when the wolves tell everyone not to break it

convince me that it can be broken

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4676467)
And how do you treat NSM styled games?

You try to exploit the setup and see if it can be beneficially

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676471)
You try to exploit the setup and see if it can be beneficially

you should probably focus on something else maybe like who you think are the wolves. I don't think you're going to break this setup

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:55 AM

how about you find wolves instead

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:55 AM

game mechanics are so boring to talk about

I'd rather see ppl expose themselves via reads

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:55 AM

Found two of them

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:58 AM

Okay I have a legitimately good strategy but I'll reveal it at night so that people keep interacting

Charu 06-4-2019 12:00 PM

FFA and his schemes

Hoooboi

the sun fan 06-4-2019 12:05 PM

lmfao I forgot nighttalk was on

alright, sure

I reserve the right to do what I want to do anyway but I will listen to your plan when the time comes

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:08 PM

Sanzath & hateandhatred lock town
Xiz towny
Haku ~probably town, Raeko on the same level unfortunately. I'm giving myself room to be wrong here
Charu and sunfan I will be very surprised if both are town, both being wolf is unlikely too though
Dbp stopped roleplaying so well see if he starts doing stuff or just tries to stop me from shenanigans
SVAZ wolfy

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676479)
Haku ~probably town, Raeko on the same level unfortunately. I'm giving

unfortunately....? had you been planning to push a mislynch on me? :v

flashflash account 06-4-2019 12:34 PM

It means you're disregarding me like this as town so
Unfortunate

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 12:37 PM

I'm not disregarding you in general just this plan to coordinate night actions cause it's not a good idea

XelNya 06-4-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676449)
(〃´o`)=3 Uuuu… you might have a point there ami, this thread so far has been about:
- weird al
-another game on ZD
-other irl con plannings
-jeopardy
-oreos
-noodle types

what atashi is saying, it makes sense. (੭ ᐕ)੭*

I mean i'm down for d0 sheNANIgans. But even I can see the impending norm off in the distance

XelNya 06-4-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4676483)
I mean i'm down for d0 sheNANIgans. But even I can see the impending norm off in the distance

By this i mean

Some fuck nut is gonna go

Xel no partake he has no interest, he wolf owo

Charu 06-4-2019 12:50 PM

...Y'know, considering the mechanics of this game in particular and how the con staff can't pick a person to kick out, what's the disadvantage for no-lynching first day phase?

Something I've pondered actually. Usually not seen as a good move, but this isn't a normal TWG setup.

the sun fan 06-4-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4676485)
...Y'know, considering the mechanics of this game in particular and how the con staff can't pick a person to kick out, what's the disadvantage for no-lynching first day phase?

Something I've pondered actually. Usually not seen as a good move, but this isn't a normal TWG setup.

gotta find the wolves somehow
we could potentially reduce our # of lynches by not taking this opportunity, whereas we never reduce the # if we we lynch today