Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Corrupt a Wish Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=20632)

Layla-Day 02-16-2005 07:53 AM

you get it, but then your mom comes in on you while your masturbating and gives it to charity. (naughty naughty)

I wish my great grandad wasnt dead.

Stoned_Panda 02-16-2005 04:29 PM

he comes alive but as a ZOMBIE!!!!! brains! BRAINS!!!! (he eats ur brain)

I wish for an A on my socials project!

jujo07 02-17-2005 06:33 PM

You get your A, but in the process, your teacher gives you lower and lower grades because your work isn't as good as your report. This inturn makes your parents mad, and guess what, you're not allowed to go on the Internet anymore, let alone do anything but sit in your room...kind of like a really really LONG timeout.

I wish for the LAN party I'm having on Sat. to go smoothly.

jessybeaten 02-18-2005 04:41 PM

Your Lan Party Goes Smoothly But at the End Everything Goes Horrible and you become a social outcast....

I wish My Wish Could NOT be Corrupted

Stoned_Panda 02-20-2005 04:50 PM

saying that is like wishing for more wishes (not allowed) and ruins the thread so jojo07 takes a sniper rifle and assasinates you (your wish isnt corrupted because what i said out of these brackets doesnt involve your wish BWAH HAH HAH HAH!!!)

I wish I had more wishes... ya i went there...

StarryXXXEyed 02-21-2005 01:09 AM

when you wished for more wishes, all your wishes were granted but with horrible consequences to those you love!! HAHAHAHA (ya i went there...what ***** lol)

I wish for best sex ever everyday for the rest of my life!! PIMPTRESS!!

Rebirth0 02-21-2005 10:57 AM

Best sex, don't get herpes.

I wish TWG XI would start.

jessybeaten 02-21-2005 03:05 PM

TWG XI Starts... It Ends Right Away

i wish that Game pro died

tnyhwk900 02-21-2005 03:10 PM

he dies but cums (lol cums) aliev n kills u! OMG ORIGINALITY

I wish I had a Red Octane Ignition v2.5 pad. o wai i'm getting one nvm lol

jessybeaten 02-21-2005 03:12 PM

You Get a Red Octane Ignition v2.5 pad from the wish and then one from someone but they both magically Dissapear

I wish I Was The Female Bill Gates Except for not dorky looking and i have more money

Stoned_Panda 02-21-2005 04:52 PM

you become the female bill gates but after you gain 1 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH *cough* ahem... now where was i.. oh yes... you turn your money into quarters and try to swim in it, but people dont float in metal so you sink to the bottom and choke on your insane riches!

I wish that there wer WAY more songs on R2 and that I set record that are never beaten on all of them.

Torlock 02-21-2005 05:56 PM

A whole bunch of new songs appear and you get the record, but everyone now hates you so much that someone hires ninjas to sneak in and kill you.

I wish I could fly.

jujo07 02-21-2005 06:43 PM

You are now able to fly, but in your glee you don't realize where you are going and you fly into a duck. This duck happened to hit you right square in the eye which made you go blind. This in turn makes you fly into a tree and you are sent to the hospital and are put in intensive care because you are in a coma.

I wish I could be the guy in the movie Saving Private Ryan, who snipes the bad guy right through his gun and right into his eye.

Stoned_Panda 02-21-2005 07:17 PM

you do become him, but in THIS version of saving private ryan, his eye is made of METAL!!! the bullet ricochets off his eye and goes backwards into yours.

I wish cd's were ovals and could be eaten when used with no negative consequences.

jessybeaten 02-22-2005 04:10 PM

cd's magicallly turn into ovals and are able to be eaten with no negative consequences but they arent ovals they are SQUARES! so the pointy corners cut your throught :) ooooooooo thats a neck

I wish I could count....to three

Stoned_Panda 02-22-2005 06:24 PM

you count to three but you do it right in the middle of the hostage situation your involved in and the crazy bank robbers HATE the number three because thats the number of the house where they were caught before, and they shoot you in the head.

I wish that i had an unlimited supply of untainted, unexploding, unlethal SUSHI!!! GAWD I LOVE SUSHI!!! SUSHI'S THE BEST FOOD IN EXISTANCE!!!

(P.S - jessybeaten, when you turn my oval to square its not an oval anymore.)

jessybeaten 02-22-2005 08:15 PM

You Get An Unlimited supply of untainted, unexploding, unlethal Sushi But Unfortunatly it gets drenched in Hot Sauce, worcestershire sauce, and other grosss stuff you hate... uh yea....

I wish I learned my abc's

Stoned_Panda 02-22-2005 09:53 PM

you learn your abc's but incorrectly, making all your friends and family laugh at you when you show them your new talent. then you go run to your room and cry until you dehydrate.

I wish my computer had 1000 terabytes of memory in it.

Spheroid 02-22-2005 10:10 PM

Your computer gets 1000 terabytes of memory, but you forgot you're using microsoft, and your whole computer fries.

I wish someone had corrupted my last wish I made on this thread

Stoned_Panda 02-24-2005 04:17 PM

They corrupted the wish but did such a good a good job that you fell over dead with joy.

I wish i were dead.