Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

dAnceguy117 05-22-2014 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

is Hans in this game?

dAnceguy117 05-22-2014 10:44 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

no ok. Charles cuz kill manti/mashi cuz too similar and wolves thrive on confusion

Funnygurl555 05-22-2014 10:58 PM

played eenie meenie miny moe
landed on myself (???)
funnygurl555

remind me not to do this anymore =(
also this is super late but this twg vote tag thing is coolio

iluswirl 05-23-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4138855)
WOW
#LYNCHALLLIARS
iluswirl

OMG MI LyF so RUinEd

FreezinIce 05-23-2014 05:11 AM

iluswirl

blindreper1179 05-23-2014 07:31 AM

You're right dance. You're confusing me with manti/mashi, like wtf? Vote is staying!

dAnceguy117 05-23-2014 11:37 AM

don't lynch iluswirl. thx

Gradiant 05-23-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4139298)

I wouldn't mind seeing blindreper go either, why should I switch my vote though?

Charles Claythorne 05-23-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4139133)
no ok. Charles cuz kill manti/mashi cuz too similar and wolves thrive on confusion

nooo, our secret has been revealed
i thought my alias as charles would you have you all fooled but youre too clever, danceguy

Anyway, riotpolice seemed very irked that he was wolfed. Is it usual for him to be killed early? And if so, are there people here that may be more likely or less likely to wolf people like him? I ask because there are a few people on the forum I frequent who tend to wolf certain people over others.

also why is everyone voting for each other do i just vote for someone random and pretend i have serious reasoning behind it hlp

blindreper1179 05-23-2014 01:39 PM

I just vote whoever until later in the game after shit develops. I don't catch on as quickly as others with what people say. =/

Funnygurl555 05-23-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4139300)
I wouldn't mind seeing blindreper go either, why should I switch my vote though?

Okay so I know there's OOTT and I admittedly haven't been doing much/any of that, but what's the deal with blind that you wouldn't mind seeing him go?
And this iluswirl thing is just a joke right? Or did something happen???

Charu 05-23-2014 02:42 PM

Honestly, haven't seen anything happen outside of the game yet on my end, sooooooooo...............

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4139298)

This is the only interesting thing at the moment. Can ya give a reason why?

Gradiant 05-23-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4139335)
Okay so I know there's OOTT and I admittedly haven't been doing much/any of that, but what's the deal with blind that you wouldn't mind seeing him go?
And this iluswirl thing is just a joke right? Or did something happen???

Second question: Isn't everything right now a joke? :-P (besides the possibility of what danceguy said about iluswirl of course)

First question: You wouldn't know as I haven't said it out of thread either, except to Charu in random conversation calls (he can vouch). Simply put, I just don't like the way he posts.

I would like to hear from danceguy about what he means obviously, if that doesn't mean anything, I'll probably just switch to blind in the meantime since I'd rather him go then iluswirl (because I've never played with you or seen you play and I'd feel bad).

blindreper1179 05-23-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4139352)
Second question: Isn't everything right now a joke? :-P (besides the possibility of what danceguy said about iluswirl of course)

First question: You wouldn't know as I haven't said it out of thread either, except to Charu in random conversation calls (he can vouch). Simply put, I just don't like the way he posts.

I would like to hear from danceguy about what he means obviously, if that doesn't mean anything, I'll probably just switch to blind in the meantime since I'd rather him go then iluswirl (because I've never played with you or seen you play and I'd feel bad).

What is it about my posting you don't like if I may ask?

iluswirl 05-23-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4139352)

Of course i'm joking, also hello, I'm here from 2009-2011ish TWG, finally bothered to come back :D

If you really want me dead, however, that's up to you i guess. I can't stop it, but since nothing has come about, i'm going to throw a safety on (blank)

Funnygurl555 05-23-2014 09:03 PM

We have like two hours left until this phase is over
Anyone else just a tiny bit worried that we're nowhere near close to drawing a consensus on who we should lynch today?

Charu 05-23-2014 09:07 PM

Wait, WHAT!?

I totes thought we had way more time.

Charu 05-23-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FictionJunction (Post 4138504)
D1 ends in 48 hours. Friday 11:59:59 EST.

Well crud...

Um...

thesunfan 05-23-2014 09:09 PM

Manti- James
Funny- Manti, funny
Dance- Blind
Swirl- Gradiant, freezin
Blind- ____________
Charles- Dance
___________- swirl

is your unofficial votecount since idk if fiction is going to be around to finish this phase
2 hours and 51 minutes are left in the phase

Charu 05-23-2014 09:18 PM

So erm, so like, anyone going to say stuff?

'Ey Funnygurl, what yo name is??????????????