Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=13252)

jtd89 11-5-2004 08:56 PM

everyone in my neighborhood sucks at DDR

SpawnXinjiang 11-7-2004 07:05 PM

No. They think DDR is gay, and it makes me want to kill them because.. I love DDR. =D!! And I'm the best at my school (which is pretty sad.)

Larena 11-8-2004 05:36 PM

I know someone who claims that they know the 6th best DDR player in the world and I know a ton of people who are really really good!

jasonegitto 11-8-2004 09:15 PM

I probobly think anyone who is better than me is realy good at the game but, I know a crap loads of my friends that play it constantly. One of them wins competitions. Hes kind of the person who got me into DDR.

Anuj 11-8-2004 09:20 PM

I personally am alright... not really... I suck... I have a bunch of AA's... I have an AAA (will most likely have one more tomorrow)... But then again, I started this year =\

(yes I use insanely high speeds on ddr too =\)

RobbyZero 11-9-2004 09:55 AM

I have tons of AA's on Heavy and Oni songs and easy AAA's on most easy songs on standard and light. =\

DDRplyer13 11-10-2004 01:15 PM

Where I live, people are pretty good. You're not considered good if you can't pass an 8 footer song. That's what people in my neighborhood say. I'm pretty good though. I resently just passed my third 10 footer, Paranoia Survivor. Now I'm going after Max 300.

PS:The 10 footers that I've passed are Sakura, Bag(no mods), and Paranoia Survivor. :D

TaterGal 11-10-2004 09:28 PM

Well, unless light is good, no. And I PERSONALLY think the suckiest ones are the ones who don't even try and just stand on the buttons the whole time! Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't u supposed to keep ur feet in the middle and jump from button to button (If u know what I mean)

aperson 11-14-2004 10:26 AM

I'm the best person I know, because my town is basically bemani-dead. I have one heavy AAA and I can AA any non-10 song on heavy. Only heavy 10 AAs are Paranoia Survivor and Sakura.

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 11-14-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaterGal
Well, unless light is good, no. And I PERSONALLY think the suckiest ones are the ones who don't even try and just stand on the buttons the whole time! Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't u supposed to keep ur feet in the middle and jump from button to button (If u know what I mean)

Quoted for idiocy.

mysticsnake 11-14-2004 03:31 PM

I live in Winnipeg too. We have quite a few good players here, the best (as mentioned) being Pickles.

Spazzbite 11-14-2004 06:31 PM

PS: Dyaus lives about 2 and a half hours from where I live, and has AAA'd all but 4 songs (I think 3 of the non-AAAs are SDGs). I'm surprised at how good people in Oregon are. We have Toastercookie, Dyaus, Juni, Caffymajin, etc.

dragoncaneofdoom 11-14-2004 08:34 PM

Yes, there is. ME. LOL, JK. Actually, Nathan, Allen, and I (Jay) consider ourselves the best in Dothan. We haven't seen anyone else on Standard while we are on Heavy. My favorite is Sakura and I am STILL PO'ed that the US version of Extreme for PS2 didn't have Sakura. Nathan's favorite is Holic (Konamix) and Allen's is La Senorita Virtual (Konamix). We are in the process of training our friend Brian, but he's not so good.

daisuki_chibi_chibi 11-15-2004 01:53 PM

here in rhode island? lemme see. i saw this guy once that did the legend of max backwards on the pad with the arrows invisible and got a AA. does that count as good? :) from what i've seen, my state is actualy quite good at DDR. unfortunately, the only song i can do on heavy is the Shining Polaris, so i am not one of those people

qualy 11-17-2004 07:33 PM

The only person who is good at DDR out here in sequim is myself that I know of. All the good people are out in Seattle, Tacoma, Silverdale, Spokane, etc. :P

I wish PA or sequim had a ddr machine. :(

daisuki_chibi_chibi 11-20-2004 01:28 PM

there isnt many good gaming arcades in Rhode Island, except Tokyo Game Action

Sum_Boy 11-21-2004 11:57 AM

LilQ plays at our arcade...myself...I can pass Bag on 1x, and there are some other people that are extrordanary

Frizzmight 12-1-2004 07:41 AM

Dude, the people at hhs (thats Hortonville High School) are awesome at it
We have this one kid DK whose a friek at it :twisted:

dancemaster021 12-1-2004 08:54 AM

heck yea

i live in a little taown in Virgiania and like theres a lot of people who can do like maxx unlimited on heavy includeing me. i think our town thing is so boring thats the only thing we have to do.

GregHead 12-1-2004 09:18 AM

Totally mixed bag. One day you'll see people playing on light, the next, there's people playing... er... Bag on heavy (I'd like to take this time to say that I can beat Bag on 1x, and Max 300, Sakura, Paranoia Survivor). There's this one guy I've seen that almost beat the Trick course.

But yes, on almost any day, you'll see people averging at least "good" on each judging 8)