Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Resending or postponing submitted files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121031)

megamon88 03-30-2012 03:32 PM

Re: Resending or postponing submitted files

I sent fixes for 404th of July and Pokamen Party.

bmah 03-30-2012 03:59 PM

Updated to post #81.

MarioNintendo 04-2-2012 03:00 PM

Added 2 secs silence to in flux 5 note piano prelude + added a couple fixes.

IT'S GONE GOLD NOW. :-)

hi19hi19 04-10-2012 07:06 PM

Sent a minor fix to Pitch Black (FFR Edit)

Trimmed the end of the song that I didn't step to reduce filesize and fixed one sync error (thanks to kjwkjw for finding it!)

ninjaKIWI 05-12-2012 12:09 PM

Sent fixes for Phalanx and i love orange things

DossarLX ODI 05-16-2012 07:32 PM

Going to send some fixes for Breakbeat Acid and untitled 3 really soon.

Also I should note that it's all lowercase for untitled 3 -- the track is in all lowercase letters. At least, from the site I'm seeing. I don't think it matters that much though.

MarioNintendo 05-18-2012 12:10 PM

Just remembered: I sent fixes for Never Enough and S on the 13th of May.

iironiic 05-18-2012 12:16 PM

May you postpone Shadows and All Of Me in queue? May you also remove Crystallize? Thanks :)

dore 05-18-2012 12:39 PM

I just sent a revised version of White Walls with a couple of little changes from the batch notes.

bmah 05-18-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3695178)
May you postpone Shadows and All Of Me in queue? May you also remove Crystallize? Thanks :)

You mean remove Crystallize from the queue? Sure, but may I ask why?

00Razor00 05-18-2012 04:06 PM

i'll be making some tweaks towards my accepted Syntax file from this last batch. will send in a couple of minutes.

iironiic 05-18-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3695223)
You mean remove Crystallize from the queue? Sure, but may I ask why?

I am honestly not too fond of the steps, and it's also a bit too long. I would cut it, but I honestly don't like cutting music simply because although repetitive, I feel like cutting music (even with the artist's permission) is a sign of disrespect. Yeah it's for the sake of the game, but people who dislike long files are mainly concerned of the playability of the file. I'm sure many of you would disagree with me, but this is just my opinion.

All in all, Crystallize is not the best choice to create a file for FFR. I don't see any need for it to be in the FFR engine.

I am flattered to get all 7's except one 9 on it. So thanks for the reviews :)

DossarLX ODI 05-19-2012 12:10 PM

Alright, so I just sent fixes for the following files:

Breakbeat Acid - now has 1063 notes with the sound file from Selector Catalogue
Untitled 3 - now has 1058 notes, it's cut from the original submission with some revamping
EuroMorroc (Clean Edit) - now has 1043 notes

Silvuh 05-22-2012 05:58 PM

Sent fixes to the e-mail. Fixed Daybreak, so that no longer needs to be postponed.

I cut about 18 seconds out of Leave It and sent the new .mp3 with the other files, so watch out for that.

Posting the new note counts for future reference here.

Daybreak: 778 notes
Death March: 580 notes
Leave It: 376 notes
My favorite shoes: 751 notes
Scars Left By Time: 755 notes
Walking on Water: 1072 notes
Windy Valley: 752 notes

Tidus810 05-22-2012 11:44 PM

Just sent some fixes to Mostly Dark Universe and Chronograph; they were already accepted so the fixes were rather minor.
Mostly Dark Universe is now at 1023 notes while Chronograph is now at 1222, for the sake of reference. Please and thank you. :)

megamon88 06-20-2012 11:33 PM

bump

Sent some fixes for Flamingo and Hello (Luke Da Duke Remix).

hi19hi19 06-24-2012 03:07 PM

Took one of MN's suggestions for CQ Boss and set a minor PR fix to one jump. Also cut the song for filesize purposes.

Made a few minor changes to Reminders and sent those too.

I will send a few fixes for Phi-Dentity Crisis soon. While the file is supposed to be aggressive, I agree some parts could use a little smoothing out :P
I'd like to postpone the file until then (though I have the distinct feeling it's going to be used in the tournament... hehu)

bmah 06-28-2012 04:06 AM

A reminder to people with conditionally queued files, postponed files, and/or general files they want to fix: please send your fixes as soon as possible. They may be used for the upcoming tournament in a matter of weeks.

Here are the current postponed files (don't leave them postponed forever!):

All Of Me (iironiic)
In An Instant (MrPopadopalis25)
Korean Madness (_.Spitfire._)
Phi-dentity Crisis (hi19hi19)
Shadows (iironiic)

Here are currently standing conditional files that need to be fixed before they're put into the game:

Korean Madness (_.Spitfire._) - dropped notes, add silence
Aletheia (.Gaz & SKG) - dropped notes, (some patterns look awkward)
MLPFiM Medley [Standard] (megamon88) - dropped notes. similarity to your another version can be decreased a bit more
R176 v2 (MrPopadopalis) - Overall decent but want improvement as a v2. I don't get some features in this (m11-13 features, jumpstreams like m30, m90). Jacks on m59-63 can be changed for the consistency. m68 - (134)33 triple jack with hand can be changed for less spikey patterns [ex. (123)33]

There are currently a total of 9 files that should be rectified as soon as possible. Fixes for other files can be sent anytime as well. Thanks!

MarioNintendo 06-28-2012 12:57 PM

Sent a fix for xanthystrauma to boost it up a bit, please read the email carefully for more details and send me a pm if possible to say if you change it or not. ;)