Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116013)

OneHandNow 12-9-2010 08:16 PM

Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

:(..

Bill Kaulitz 12-9-2010 08:19 PM

Really? I talked to him a couple of times and he seemed really nice to me.... :(

Rubin0 12-9-2010 08:22 PM

I won't be posting anything else tonight out of respect for Jelly. This is heartbreaking.

DossarLX ODI 12-9-2010 08:23 PM

Ultimate proof that there are always exceptions in cases like these.

According to the obituary, he seemed like a guy who was fun and cheerful (I've never even heard of jellygod before, unfortunately). That's a bizarre case for a suicide - definitely giving my condolences for that one.

What we all probably want to know is why he committed suicide in the first place. Then again, anything is possible nowadays.

Ickalanda 12-9-2010 08:32 PM

Also to add to what I said before, every person who knew him in real life was taken by complete surprise by this.

I literally ate lunch with him at McDonald's the day before... I still don't understand why he did it and it is very difficult.

He was a great guy who cared about people and just wanted to hang out. Over this last summer he came over to my house almost every day and we would play ping pong and go on walks.

I have spent today and yesterday playing Ping Pong and FFR with some of Steve's closest friends.

He will be missed, and I just wish he had let up some warning signs for us so we could have helped him.

Reincarnate 12-9-2010 08:34 PM

Is it possible that the death was caused via accident?

Ickalanda 12-9-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3364763)
Is it possible that the death was caused via accident?

No, I don't want to say how it happened on here but we know for sure that it was not accidental.

d4u7211 12-9-2010 08:40 PM

This hurts, it really sucks to hear someone like this do such a thing...I feel bad for him, whatever it was that made him do this must have been pretty bad if someone like this did this...

RIP man, i remember passing wall posts back and forth on ffr back in the day, you were probably god of more than just jelly :) i hope you're in a much better place now...

eurostud4 12-9-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ickalanda (Post 3364765)
No, I don't want to say how it happened on here but we know for sure that it was not accidental.

Yeah, the way he died, there's no way it was an accident. :(

kid_merkury 12-9-2010 08:43 PM

Rest In Peace, Steve

Netjet! 12-9-2010 08:43 PM

Honestly, I didn't see this coming at all. Greatest condolences to all the family and friends of Steve... I talked to him quite a bit back in the day, and he was a great guy. I played FFR MP with him and the like, and was very nice. Can't believe this happened to a guy like him.

RIP Steve, Index 4 lyfe

virus003 12-9-2010 08:56 PM

How could this have possibly happened? He was such a great guy, so innocent looking, he was always a good friend to everyone, and a great player, I'm almost ready to cry, knowing that this is true.

Rest In Peace Steve. You will be missed by everyone.

gnr61 12-9-2010 09:11 PM

met Jelly at that convention a few years back. never new him well after that but man...
condolences to family and friends

dragonmegaXX 12-9-2010 09:19 PM

I barely even knew him besides seeing him post, but I suppose anyone committing suicide that you knew, even just slightly, really makes you sad...

Rip dude...

freakOmani 12-9-2010 09:23 PM

wow, this is terrible news. my deepest condolences.

Gundam-Dude 12-9-2010 09:25 PM

Seen him several times on the forums and posting on people's profiles. Definitely remember him being a great Index player and that he was very friendly. Condolences to Steve's family and friends and may he rest in peace.

Bluearrowll 12-9-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfreak04 (Post 3364442)
I haven't talked to him all that much once the site came back, I really regret it now.
R.I.P. Jelly, you'll be missed. <3

Sadly I fall into this category, I don't believe I talked to him since FFR came back.. Deeply regret it now; he was a really nice person, one of the awesome guys around the community. Definitely well liked. I will miss him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurostud4 (Post 3364578)
We left the ping pong paddle he always used to play with and we also took out the up, down, left, and right arrow keys from an old keyboard and put them in his coffin with him.

wherever he is now, he's having a blast with those arrow keys. Probably ponging it up with einstein

You are a great man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixdude (Post 3364662)
Can we make this a front page post? I believe this deserves a lot of respect and I'd love for people to know what a great guy he was.

I agree with this; Jellygod was a substantial member of the community, and deserves recognition.

blindreper1179 12-9-2010 09:42 PM

This is such a ridiculous thing to find out. I'm deeply saddened, and hope his family and friends can get through it. He was such a good person, why do the good ones have to go? Out of everyone i remembered while the site was down, he was one of them. </3 I'll miss you e-friend. Your time will be remembered.

colt.45 12-9-2010 09:43 PM

RIP... We love you <3 You were such a great guy, I loved playing with you in multiplayer all those times :)!
You will be missed dearly...

Phynx 12-9-2010 09:57 PM

R.I.P. buddy. We had a good friendship on here and I regret not being more involved in that friendship. Was a brilliant guy, impressive on many levels. It's tough to see great people go so easily... :'(

My strongest sympathy for the family and friends. I wish the best to them and hope Steve found peace in the afterlife. Such a terrible thing to have happen to such a profound man.

Maybe God forgive him and bless his soul.

I loved and respected you in life bro, hopefully we'll meet again someday.