Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A couple names their child.... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=104090)

Syhto 12-21-2008 06:15 PM

Re: A couple names their child....

Okay, I read like two pages of this, and I'm not going to read the rest. I'm just going to put in my two cents. The name "Adolf Hitler" has a terribly negative connotation. It's downright disrespectful to name your child that. It's ruthless, it's selfish, and it's stupid. It's not just that, but look at the names of all of their other children.

Kids are easily influenced. Everyone knows that. They're fragile and susceptible. Kids growing up in that environment are subject to so much ****, it's unbelievable. And they don't even have a choice in the matter. If I had my way, those kids wouldn't even be allowed to live with those people, regardless of whether they are their parents. (I know there are laws that prevent this from happening. Don't be a jackass.) Because you know what? Those kids will most likely grow up to be like them. Children want to please their parents.

That Hitler kid is going to grow up, his parents behind him all the way, saying, "No, don't listen to those people. Only white people are good, and Hitler was great. That's why you're named Hitler. They're all just ignorant idiots, etc, etc." And then there will be everyone else his parents know; friends, family, the brotherhood, all saying the same thing. That kid is going to think everyone else is bad. That's what (most of them) teach.

And SO. To me, this isn't about how great Hitler was or wasn't. Who gives a ****. To me, this is about those children growing up in that crap environment only to end up like their parents. His parents have complete control. They can shelter him, they can do whatever they want, as long as they don't abuse him physically/neglect him. What they're doing is brainwashing, but legally it's okay.

There is much more I could say.

EnR 12-25-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2926472)
I mean, if I hated a person named Ryan, and I met someone else named Ryan, I wouldn't hate him.

Hi, my names Ryan :O.

Ps, I'm naming my kid Jesus.

magicalinternet 12-25-2008 08:42 PM

Oh man that kid is so getting jumped after preschool.

i love gabba 12-25-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2926472)
I mean, if I hated a person named Ryan, and I met someone else named Ryan, I wouldn't hate him.

Well, I saw a Vlog about that on YouTube, about the name thing.

For example: Last year, my sister was shopping with my older sister and was about to buy a Roxy shirt, then my older sister said she shouldn't cuz she knew somebody named Roxanne who didn't like her.

Ya, that's just how some people are...

rzr 12-25-2008 08:58 PM

Like how I can't wear red or blue around CF and Pawtucket.

CrimsonTippedPetals 12-25-2008 11:50 PM

I just thought of something. =O

This child is going to have problems with the teacher themselves, unless by a miracle, this teacher is a nazi supporter, and or is very into their own blood line German. >.<

Gosh...whats even worse is this child is causing a uproar within the whole US over just his name! Besides that point, Germans, if people know you are a German, they might as well like start running from people that are racist because of this. XD Don't take that last line to heart people.

rzr 12-26-2008 12:51 AM

Actually, that's a good point. This kid is going to seriously work his ass off just to pass school. The teachers will probably be biased.

OrganisM 12-26-2008 01:10 AM

The Pittsburgh Penguins signed Miroslav Satan in the off-season. If the Pens win a cup, it'll likely mean eternal damnation for most of the players. Or that they just have the devil's own luck.

foilman8805 12-26-2008 01:12 AM

Oh wow, New Jersey should've gotten their hands on him. Would've been too ****ing good to be true.

Silver_Brian 12-26-2008 03:52 AM

I facepalmed once when I read the article and I facepalmed again when I read this thread.

foilman8805 12-26-2008 03:53 AM

I feel sorry for your face.