Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Bynary's Second One-Handed Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122850)

Bynary Fission 03-2-2012 06:10 PM

Re: Bynary's Second One-Handed Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlando2k7 (Post 3649994)
in.

Damn, out of nowhere. Based on your scores (and my past experience with you of course), I'd say Experts. You've got some pretty impressive 8s and 9s there.

Magicturbo 03-2-2012 06:17 PM

I have to face Zageron? ._.

*Worries*

Zageron 03-2-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3650015)
I have to face Zageron? ._.

*Worries*

Don't. (isuck)

korny 03-2-2012 06:31 PM

I dunno. I'd like to join, but i haven't played in so long i really have lost some skill. Perhaps.

alloyus 03-2-2012 06:33 PM

Zageron's in, tournament just got more awesome (even if I'm not competing with you you're still cool)

Bynary Fission 03-2-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 3650026)
I dunno. I'd like to join, but i haven't played in so long i really have lost some skill. Perhaps.

I'd love if you did. Even minus a bit of skill you'd still be beastly, and the perfect competition for me and SK8R. Your call, but I am really looking forward to competing with you.

Zageron 03-2-2012 06:35 PM

I'm working out a strategy in an attempt not to suck.
This could get interesting.

marioGP87 03-2-2012 06:50 PM

Looking back at the first tourney thread you did, I'm surprised I almost had my predictions correct for the winners Bynary xD. All that was off was Masters which was between you and Infinity. but eh, let's see how this tourney goes xD

Bynary Fission 03-2-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marioGP87 (Post 3650049)
Looking back at the first tourney thread you did, I'm surprised I almost had my predictions correct for the winners Bynary xD. All that was off was Masters which was between you and Infinity. but eh, let's see how this tourney goes xD

Yeah, he supped me by posting that 300 score right at the deadline (kind of like how Halogen posted his at 11:59 haha). I'm actually hoping he can join this time again, though I have no idea if he is still playing at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 3650032)
I'm working out a strategy in an attempt not to suck.
This could get interesting.

I'd make a witty comment about you trying spread, but that wouldn't fly in this thread lol.

awein999 03-2-2012 11:47 PM

So I have no muscle memory for one hand cause I never EVER do it :P Randomized 5, 6 and 7. Failed 6 95% through. Failed 7 46% through.

Bynary Fission 03-2-2012 11:53 PM

Ahaha, nice scores dude. Thanks for posting those, your division has been confirmed. :) We might also get a few more pro one handers to sign up soon, so if that's the case then that'll really kick this into overdrive.

korny 03-2-2012 11:58 PM

Alright **** it i'm in. Don't expect anything godly. I guess you already know where to place me. Honestly though, aaa'ing vc's is going to take whoring out the ass if that gives you an idea of where i'm at.

Bynary Fission 03-3-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 3650214)
Alright **** it i'm in. Don't expect anything godly. I guess you already know where to place me. Honestly though, aaa'ing vc's is going to take whoring out the ass if that gives you an idea of where i'm at.

**** yes. It's fine if you aren't at maximum potential - I've been playing for three weeks and I'm still below my original peak. Glad to have you back anyways, I've been really hoping for some competition up in the Masters division.

typing like wat 03-3-2012 07:03 AM

in for D1

MikeShinoda12345 03-3-2012 07:10 AM

lol i'm tempted

wait lemme try excite bike
edit: aaa in 6 tries, but things are gonna get nasty when jumps come in. not in, sorry
edit2: donating 10k though because I feel nice and have nothing else to do with my time

Puzzler64 03-3-2012 10:52 AM

This'll be a challenge. I want in! :D

Lvl 4-7 songs played with one hand

Magicturbo 03-3-2012 03:42 PM

Good to see some people having a go at one-hand ^_^

I'm 'trying' some OH training, hopefully with results =3

Bynary Fission 03-3-2012 03:47 PM

Reminder: at the stroke of midnight EST the first round begins. I'll be sending you all PMs at that time to notify you that the round has begun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3650564)
Good to see some people having a go at one-hand ^_^

I'm 'trying' some OH training, hopefully with results =3

Good luck. You're in a division where you'll really need it - your competitors are pretty damn talented.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puzzler64 (Post 3650401)
This'll be a challenge. I want in! :D

Lvl 4-7 songs played with one hand

[replays]

Hey, nice scores there. Thanks for posting these, it reaffirms your placement in Beginners.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 (Post 3650341)
lol i'm tempted

wait lemme try excite bike
edit: aaa in 6 tries, but things are gonna get nasty when jumps come in. not in, sorry
edit2: donating 10k though because I feel nice and have nothing else to do with my time

Aww, that's a shame. Thanks for the donation anyways, though!

Bolth mannn 03-3-2012 05:16 PM

is it too late to sign up? I used to be a one hander and was really good at it but then went spread...im happy to go one handed for this tournament though? ill understand if you say no, as theres every chance I could just use two hands, but I legitimately am interested in doing this one handed.

Bynary Fission 03-3-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 3650603)
is it too late to sign up? I used to be a one hander and was really good at it but then went spread...im happy to go one handed for this tournament though? ill understand if you say no, as theres every chance I could just use two hands, but I legitimately am interested in doing this one handed.

Sure thing. It's been quite some time since I last saw you. :) Just post some scores so I can see where you are and place you accordingly.