Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Charu 02-7-2020 09:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

You can't beat mechanical proof with meta reads and logic, just can't be done.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713293)
If nothing happened...

I'd probably think it was Shadow_God if I were to be completely honest as that's mechanical proof, lmao.

And then you're doing the same as I did, voting on a townread, you just did it through inaction and unwillingness to take control yourself.

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713293)
If nothing happened...

I'd probably think it was Shadow_God if I were to be completely honest as that's mechanical proof, lmao.

Wolf Shadow likes to be a butt and lie low and give shit answers and get lynched D0.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713292)
And after waiting? I straight up don't believe you in any way would go "wait lets lynch Quas or AA instead"

I mean I believe townCharu waits and see what reactions he sees, especially if Quas tries to give you shit about not voting Charu

Although they all vote Shadow and win anyway, that's besides the point

Actually this whole post is besides the point in regards to the fact you shouldn't vote your town reads. I feel I probably just vote you if I was town that game because it's such a snafu

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:24 PM

Wolf Shadow also talks A LOT in wolf chat

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:25 PM

So does Mason Shadow actually

<3

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713297)
I mean I believe townCharu waits and see what reactions he sees, especially if Quas tries to give you shit about not voting Charu

Although they all vote Shadow and win anyway, that's besides the point

Actually this whole post is besides the point in regards to the fact you shouldn't vote your town reads. I feel I probably just vote you if I was town that game because it's such a snafu

Again, that's essentially the same action, just through inaction and lack of taking it into your own hands. We cant all sit back and twiddle our thumbs, and when someone goes "It's 100% Pozzai" I want to take control of my own destiny.

Charu 02-7-2020 09:26 PM

Also, I really do appreciate you're indirectly saying the game was lost because I decided that my PoE was good enough and I should just get rid of that nonsense.

I did dabble in that world when you asked me.

Both of them would have to be power wolfing.

So for me to suddenly toss my PoE and my normal reads in regards to AA and Quas. I would have to essentially take back what I said about them earlier and do a complete 180 and go.

"Hmm... y'know what? At this point in the game at this juncture... THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY TOWNY LIKE I THOUGHT!"

See where that problem comes?

Like I said, maybe you could've convinced me with Quas, but AA was going to be next to impossible for me.

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4713299)
So does Mason Shadow actually

<3

Actually you're right! I'm very chatty with partners

<3

mellon_collie 02-7-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713298)
Wolf Shadow also talks A LOT in wolf chat

and then DOESNT WAIT FOR HIS PARTNER TO RESPOND and does whatever he wants anyway........

Charu 02-7-2020 09:29 PM

Also, once again, meta reads

Charu 02-7-2020 09:30 PM

I feel like I'm going in a circle.

Look, blame shit to me or whatever, I'm done with this shit.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713301)
Also, I really do appreciate you're indirectly saying the game was lost because I decided that my PoE was good enough and I should just get rid of that nonsense.

I did dabble in that world when you asked me.

Both of them would have to be power wolfing.

So for me to suddenly toss my PoE and my normal reads in regards to AA and Quas. I would have to essentially take back what I said about them earlier and do a complete 180 and go.

"Hmm... y'know what? At this point in the game at this juncture... THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY TOWNY LIKE I THOUGHT!"

See where that problem comes?

Like I said, maybe you could've convinced me with Quas, but AA was going to be next to impossible for me.

That is not what I am saying, I am saying you did the best you could to do the minimum amount of work in solving me. Half-arsing my questions etc.

My PoE was equally wrong heck so was like everyone in the games' (special shoutout to Shadow for having both towns as scum and both scum as town :P).

I didn't need you to actually go "you know what this is exactly the world, you're now my top town" I needed you to show you actually cared about my alignment, about potentially changing your opinion on me, because that's the only way I have a chance of winning if my read on you is correct.

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713300)
We cant all sit back and twiddle our thumbs, and when someone goes "It's 100% Pozzai" I want to take control of my own destiny.

That's hardly taking control of anything if you believe Charu is town in this scenario....which is what you said?

It's whatever dude

MixMasterLar 02-7-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713302)
Actually you're right! I'm very chatty with partners

<3

That mason game was a fun game

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 09:40 PM

Yeah charu we were always gonna kill you if we got lynched lol

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4713290)
gg everyone ~

I knew AA was wolf after I died, but only because he said something that he probably wouldn't have said if I was alive so rofl

well played awoos

What was it, I'm curious? If you care to share lol

Gradiant 02-7-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713300)
I want to take control of my own destiny.

It also would've been control of your own destiny to vote for your scum lean (as you should do in lylo), and then happen to be wrong about it. Going that route either your wrong and oops the wolves still rush, or shadow was actually a wolf and there's no rush so it's mechanically proven that he's one of the wolves as Charu stated already. Instead you throw by voting for your town.

It's a pretty shitty thing to do to say it's nobody's fault and you're not blaming anybody but continue to throw shit at charu and blame him for the outcome.

mellon_collie 02-7-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713312)
What was it, I'm curious? If you care to share lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713099)
She also said he felt opportunistic

I said this about you, not about Quas. We talked specifically about it and I knew you wouldn't have confused that conversation so I knew you were LYING! but I doubt you would have lied about a living player's intentions, lol

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4713303)
and then DOESNT WAIT FOR HIS PARTNER TO RESPOND and does whatever he wants anyway........

I WAS ANTSY!