Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

mellon_collie 05-6-2019 03:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673376)
I would describe wolf Raeko as having a "can't touch this" attitude

just gonna leave this here ;)

Daikyi 05-6-2019 03:44 PM

workpost

rheroric today has been slow, but mostly revolving around ffa. the responses given have been wholle unhelpful and feels like someone who is actively trying to waste peoples time.

literally i think hes actively discouraged at least 3 people this game from wanting to engage with him, and im pretty damn sure hes aware of what hes doing

flashflash account 05-6-2019 03:47 PM

If you're just gonna be wrong either way you might as well save yourself the effort ye

I dunno how i can be playing here for two years (as of last month!) And still be scum read

It's baffling

Yea I'm not trying whatsoever I'm just here for kicks and this is a really fun game and all but y'all could be doing so much better

flashflash account 05-6-2019 03:48 PM

Swap me and xel tbh nobody gives a crap when he's checked out

inDheart 05-6-2019 03:49 PM

hey would wolf raeko follow me when i tried to move attention to shado if she's varying amounts of fine with each lynch and posts about wanting to vote wayward

open q

in specifically her w, shado v the choice doesn't matter but it could rule out a w/w

mellon_collie 05-6-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673576)
I dunno how i can be playing here for two years (as of last month!) And still be scum read

It's baffling

Literally what the fuck are you talking about

Gradiant 05-6-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

If you're just gonna be wrong either way you might as well save yourself the effort ye

It's baffling

Yea I'm not trying whatsoever I'm just here for kicks and this is a really fun game and all but y'all could be doing so much better

Try more, not cry more.
Yoiu're not doing yourself any favors with how you've been posting so far. If you don't like how people are reading you because of it, you should figure out why and change it instead of complaining.

Gradiant 05-6-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4673580)
Literally what the fuck are you talking about

it's baffling anybody could scumread him when he admits he's not trying at all.

mellon_collie 05-6-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

I say this as someone who basically didn't post for an IRL day but this isn't the level of play I expect from people here, sorry

It's one thing to have a flippant attitude or make funny one-line responses but you're just straight up ignoring the game and it's not fun

inDheart 05-6-2019 04:00 PM

new meta: ffa's partners bus him and everyone's ok with this because it takes up so much space in the game state that it just wrecks reading anything

inDheart 05-6-2019 04:04 PM

honestly that game state probably means shado's the wrong vote too because he's actually doing other things, but i'd still like it if he paid attention to me at any point and it's not like he's that high-impact anyway if people are factoring in his spottiness into their reads there

flashflash account 05-6-2019 04:17 PM

There's no way ind is town

XelNya 05-6-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673577)
Swap me and xel tbh nobody gives a crap when he's checked out

hey fuck face

their entire metaread of me is based on how interested I come off to be in the game

As in my entire read is based on if I appear to have "checked out"

swapping me for you would not be anywhere equivocal

XelNya 05-6-2019 04:19 PM

As in lar literally was trying to peg me this game for it

inDheart 05-6-2019 04:19 PM

doing quick full reread and reminded about the whole "baiting the universal scumtell" situation and am confused why anyone took that seriously or even why roundbox felt obligated to preempt it being used against him instead of just like, ironing it out of his post

like either it's just a funny or he thinks that's better cover for basically doing the same thing. i doubt it'd be town indicative enough to base a read on

it's bait for...2 people? in the playerlist?

flashflash account 05-6-2019 04:20 PM

How do you get away with it though
You just get to go nyah when people accuse you of anything and Jodi nobody looks twice

flashflash account 05-6-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673591)
doing quick full reread and reminded about the whole "baiting the universal scumtell" situation and am confused why anyone took that seriously or even why roundbox felt obligated to preempt it being used against him instead of just like, ironing it out of his post

like either it's just a funny or he thinks that's better cover for basically doing the same thing. i doubt it'd be town indicative enough to base a read on

it's bait for...2 people? in the playerlist?

Cause ironing it out of his post is wolfy

duh

ShadoWolfe 05-6-2019 04:22 PM

haven't slept since I last posted here, and still too swamped to feel good about being in this game. I feel like everything in life decided to pile on this week, but that's enough about that.

I tried to do my part and replace out when I saw how bad my schedule would be, but that didn't work out so you're all stuck with tired ol' me

inDheart 05-6-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4673594)
haven't slept since I last posted here, and still too swamped to feel good about being in this game. I feel like everything in life decided to pile on this week, but that's enough about that.

I tried to do my part and replace out when I saw how bad my schedule would be, but that didn't work out so you're all stuck with tired ol' me

ouch man

can you expound on ffa maybe because i feel like thread could use some of that right now

game state is currently carpet shuffling

XelNya 05-6-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673592)
How do you get away with it though
You just get to go nyah when people accuse you of anything and Jodi nobody looks twice

My charming personality.