Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145607)

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:30 PM

Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

I'm sad, Aryxi was viewing thread and left again.

MixMasterLar 09-29-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4479363)
I wonder if that will affect how people try to vote.

Can you vote twice for the same person to make your vote apply again?

I ....

Shit

I hope not?

Arntonach 09-29-2016 06:30 PM

Okay, I'm gonna clear that up too.

By 'hammer vote' I meant the last vote placed on someone. As yes revoting for someone puts you back on the top.

As how how people vote, well we'll see if you guys shit the bed again.

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:31 PM

Does lynching bypass bulletproof vest?

e.g: Wolf kill his wolf partner to get a vest.

Arntonach 09-29-2016 06:33 PM

Bulleftproof means you can't die during the night, while lynchproof means you can't get lynched during the day.

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:36 PM

One more post and you beat roundbox in postcount Arntonach.

#I believe in you

ty for explanation.

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:37 PM

If I get silenced tonight and nighttalk is on.

Can I talk during the night phase anyway and tell everyone I got silenced for the upcoming day phase?

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:38 PM

That makes this power pretty weak rofl..

Wineandbread 09-29-2016 06:40 PM

561-580

sunsfan: I'm quite content with what sunsfan has put out. Even if I don't agree with the lie detector scheme, the intuition behind it feels mostly like it's coming from something beyond self-preservation. His analysis on #695 was nice to read. I feel like I always see sunsfan as town and that's probably not a good thing. I'll bend over for you if you're ever a wolf unless I find something staggeringly different. Towny

Precarious: I'm liking the tone of his posts. Pretty logical attitude to the game. Towny-ish

Hakulyte: Overall I feel Haku is towny. His posts are pretty weird at times and lots of them aren't really meaningful, but they seem spontaneous and genuine. My one quip atm is he's taking the whole self wolf declaration thing a little too far to call it normal. This is something I expect exclusively from Charu. Slight town lean.

j-rodd: I'm pretty happy with posts 676-681. Slight town off those.

Charu: I can't fucen read you for shit. Null for now.

Aryxi: lack of content mostly. Seems to be making excuses from posting atm, which Shado and I agree on. Still, will leave null till your "megapost" comes online.

Two current scum lean:

ShadoWolfe: His attitude towards "not lock-clearing" himself could be a potential cover. I didn't like that line of posting. Other than that, his contribution has been quite good. I do like that he is keen to pick out posts he doesn't like and puts a line of questioning on it quickly. I don't really understand the whole "asking permission to ask a question" thing. His line of questioning... I'm not sure what to think of it. He said he was "curious" about "something", so I'm just wondering what exactly, and why he directed it specically at MML and Haku. I'd like a response about this. Null, slight scum.

MML: In general, I feel like your posts have been full of air. He's prodding some people for information, but most of it isn't specific (got a reads list, can you give us your thoughts, inactives post pls!, etc.) Reads list was rushed. Slight scum for now.

Other people: I haven't formed a strong enough opinion on you to warrant saying anything. Carry on.
Gonna focus on rb/Tokzic after dinner

Wineandbread 09-29-2016 06:40 PM

Woops disregard the 561-580, I was gonna comb posts but I decided not to cause I want to make dinner at a reasonable time

With that said, time to make dinner

Wineandbread 09-29-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4479090)
Hakulyte, if you wouldn't mind, could you answer that as well?

I'm just curious about something.

This was the post I wanted a response to fyi

Arntonach 09-29-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4479370)
If I get silenced tonight and nighttalk is on.

Can I talk during the night phase anyway and tell everyone I got silenced for the upcoming day phase?

You get told your silenced at the start of the next day phase, so night phase wouldn't be affected.

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4479375)
You get told your silenced at the start of the next day phase, so night phase wouldn't be affected.

Derp. Yeah, okay.

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:48 PM

just got back from an exam think I nailed it so I'm feeling good

one thing I wanna comment in is that earlier I said that I underestimated how independent wabby would be because he is a scientist (at least this is what I had thought). I'm not sure that's accurate anymore, I think its more accurate to say that he didn't want to post what I suggested because he's more of the kind of person to think about a plan when it is proposed and he thought about it (clearly given his posts) and felt like it wasn't the best idea for him.

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4479355)
Welp, I was thinking since you're throwing fucking challenges you were going to treat this like a "last man" standing type of thing, but with wolves fucking it up.

what
the
fuck

literally why is this game not 12 town vs 2 survivors

we were told we were survivors

this makes 0 sense

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:53 PM

this game is stupendously, horrifically townsided if it ends when the wolves get lynched

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:54 PM

it also means people can't hide behind the "I don't wanna post what you wanted me to post sunfan" excuse anymore

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:54 PM

rofl
ok
I did not realize this is what was meant by survivor when arnt asked me to look at the setup

thesunfan 09-29-2016 06:55 PM

like, I have to kind of take all of this in at once

Hakulyte 09-29-2016 06:56 PM

I was thinking at forcing everyone to post your post, claim gift roles and then we do a PoE from that + scum leans.