Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suspicious scores thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123186)

DossarLX ODI 08-14-2012 11:26 AM

Re: Suspicious scores thread~

The only weird part of YOSHl's Kirby replay is how he managed to 1-frame one of the jumpjacks at the end, that was ridiculous.

funnygurl has some really stupid plays. I and Halogen looked into them -- especially Pandora (possible arrow slowdown) and Canary Part V. Canary Part V was just... stupid -- and one of her plays also had a zeroframe hit. Just in general a very fishy player.

popsicle_3000 08-15-2012 12:22 AM

velo's score on whimper wall?

justin_ator 08-15-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3747618)
velo's score on whimper wall?

why even bother mentioning whimper wall lmao

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 12:41 AM

Because it was made public and it's affecting average rank, lol.

Zakvvv666 08-15-2012 12:49 AM

Why bother with any score Velo gets? While coding he let's the bot play for him sometimes, should anyone really be that surprised lmfao

Funnygurl555 08-15-2012 01:58 AM

Hey, I know that just saying I'm not cheating won't prove anything, so is there anything I can do to prove I'm legit? Like a video of me playing or something like that?

justin_ator 08-15-2012 02:05 AM

Yes, a video will greatly help.

foxfire667 08-15-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 3747680)
Hey, I know that just saying I'm not cheating won't prove anything, so is there anything I can do to prove I'm legit? Like a video of me playing or something like that?

I would imagine a video showing your keyboard and the screen (along with things like showing the processes in your task manager before and after play) would remove such suspicions. Maybe those who accuse you can request a few songs to be played on video to see if the scores are similar to the runs you've gotten before.

Zakvvv666 08-15-2012 02:06 AM

Best thing to prove yourself is a video of you playing including the screen, and your hands with audible keytaps.

EDIT: Holy **** ninja'd lmfao

popsicle_3000 08-15-2012 02:08 AM

double ninja'd :P

Funnygurl555 08-15-2012 02:21 AM

Alright...
But if I wait for someone to say which songs to play then it might take a bit longer to get the video up.

justin_ator 08-15-2012 02:25 AM

How about some of those crazy good scores on harder songs... things like Canary V? Toxiferous? Since 1983?

any opinions from others?

EzExZeRo7497 08-15-2012 02:29 AM

Something like NNT or Tsugihagi?

Funnygurl555 08-15-2012 02:37 AM

Okay, that works

popsicle_3000 08-15-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 3747714)
Okay, that works

now THIS is the proper way to respond to suspicion :)

all future bot'ers/cheaters/suspicious players take note!

MikeShinoda12345 08-15-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3747725)
now THIS is the proper way to respond to suspicion :)

all future bot'ers/cheaters/suspicious players take note!

lol botters and cheaters don't respond that way for a reason

Frederic54 08-15-2012 03:11 AM

Can someone explain me what's the point of a video of a guy who's accused of having someone else playing for him/her ? :neutral:

justin_ator 08-15-2012 03:13 AM

It shows that the user themselves can get scores like what they are claiming are 'their' scores, without cheating or having others play for them.

Frederic54 08-15-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3747731)
It shows that the user themselves can get scores like what they are claiming are 'their' scores, without cheating or having others play for them.

Okay, but the trick is : how do you know that the guy in the video is the user and not the person playing for him / her ? :D

Coolboyrulez0 08-15-2012 03:27 AM

Frederic is onto something here.

What if the person who is making the videos for the person, who is suspected of having someone play for them, is also the one that appears in the videos?
[lmfao what a sentence]
How do we truly know who the ACTUAL user is? It gets quite tricky with at least lesser known / prolific individuals such as in this case.

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:27 AM

I don't want 1983 or NNT. They're both too easy to verify something like Canary or Pandora. How about Rage Template? Or well I guess NNT would be fine. If she can re-SDG it on video with keytaps, someone better at detecting BS than me could verify it.

Also with Funnygurl, just seeing that it's a girl would be pretty good evidence it's really her, since the number of females on FFR anywhere near that skill level is like... Sky Kitten and that's it. Unless FG has been a guy all along. Then, well, yeah.

Coolboyrulez0 08-15-2012 03:32 AM

Yeah since the person indicated they are a female, I think an introduction to the camera would suffice.
Now had it been a fairly unknown male...

PS: I totally respect the way you handle this and I do not personally think you are suspicious -- I am just addressing concerns that may be raised during this ordeal.

popsicle_3000 08-15-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3747741)
How do we truly know who the ACTUAL user is? It gets quite tricky with at least lesser known / prolific individuals such as in this case.

then doesn't this just make that account an alt?

justin_ator 08-15-2012 03:36 AM

Funnyguy

Zakvvv666 08-15-2012 03:37 AM

Everyone should just calm down, she's agreed to make a video so let's just shut up and wait.

Funnygurl555 08-15-2012 04:15 AM

Okay, finally done.
This video's really awkward because I don't... really... take videos of myself playing (and it's kinda late). Got Since 1983 AAA'd on here, though! FINALLY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4MYa6f8B_o

Hope this clears any suspicion about my scores! ._.''

EDIT: Wait does logging in count as an introduction? I didn't look at this thread for a bit.
Yeah I really should have looked back at this thread. Would have played different songs ^^'...

Spoiled_Milk 08-15-2012 07:37 AM

Your tongue!! Lmao. Looks legit to me..

samurai7694 08-15-2012 07:50 AM

based on the positioning of your hand and key tap sounds, I now know your password :twisted: jk

AlexDest 08-15-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3747741)
Frederic is onto something here.

What if the person who is making the videos for the person, who is suspected of having someone play for them, is also the one that appears in the videos?
[lmfao what a sentence]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Don't do that again Eric.

bob bob 08-15-2012 08:02 AM

conspiracy theory right here

MinaciousGrace 08-15-2012 09:18 AM

the world of stepmania is an infinite line marked at an arbitrary interval to measure progress along this line, otherwise known as "stepmania skill"

we are all travelers along this line. some walk. some run. some sprint ahead only to tire away and retreat in a dissonant sulk. to some this world is an escape from reality, to others it is reality

while each interval represents the same quantity of "stepmania skill" achieved, it becomes increasingly difficult to obtain the next level of "stepmania skill"

to leap ahead multiple intervals of "stepmania skill" near the beginning of this stepmania line may seem impossibly difficult to some, but to many others it is a juvenile task, those people being the talented travelers along the stepmania line, destined to ignore silly notions such as human limitation - and one day, against impossible odds, finally reach the end of the stepmania world.

fin

im hoped u have enjoied my story i have entitle it "stepmania"

tl;dr come on lets be honest anyone actively playing this game for 2 months is bound to skill boost a ton at this level considering the entire game is just trained response to visual stimuli

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3747821)
tl;dr come on lets be honest anyone actively playing this game for 2 months is bound to skill boost a ton at this level considering the entire game is just trained response to visual stimuli

No. AAAing 1s to AAAing 8s is one thing. Going from low 60s to borderline FGOs is not trivial. It's probably possible within two months, but the number of games played and hours spent would have to be obscene.

That said, she does seem legit, but what Dossar said about "stupid" replays still has me guessing. Zero frame hits are not trivial either.

MinaciousGrace 08-15-2012 11:58 AM

and of course i expect you are the foremost expert on the subject

i apologize if i have insulted your grand expertise in any way

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 12:15 PM

weedmark vs mina

go

this just in funnygurl is cute

cedolad 08-15-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3747883)
this just in funnygurl is cute

My thoughts exactly.

Lets marry.

RagedBerserker 08-15-2012 02:00 PM

I played funnygurl in mp like a month or two ago.... she was pretty good then, only makes sense she is at this level now..

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3747877)
and of course i expect you are the foremost expert on the subject

i apologize if i have insulted your grand expertise in any way

Don't act like a moron. You've been through the rounds when it comes to SM, you should know better than to spew a bunch of "anyone can do anything" shit. Going from a AAA on something like Dazzling Destiny to a AAA on Spaceman is a MONUMENTAL achievement if it's real, which is why it deserves to be questioned. The only other person I've seen improve like that in a ~2 month span is Herogashix when he was playing SM for like ~8h a day as if he was getting 6 figures for it. There are people on FFR whose skill has been stagnant for YEARS trying to break into the next tier and you're not going to tell me you're not aware of it, because you are ****ing MinaciousGrace and you know better.

Coolboyrulez0 08-15-2012 03:13 PM

lmfao if you really think such a skillboost is improbable or impossible

then you should probably just quit arrow games

PS: Everyone skillboosts differently. No need to be sour because YOU are stuck and it seems you are jealous of other people surpassing you with less practice / effort than you deem worthy. Just let it go, man. Everyone progresses at different rates.

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:16 PM

When was the word impossible used? As for improbable, as someone who is arguably a top 100 current player on a site with 1.5 million registered users (what percentile is that? can someone do the math for me?), I consider it impressive. You're extremely good at rhythm games and mostly interact with others who are also extremely good, and that bias shows, but you're terrible at looking at things in context.

U.N. Owen 08-15-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark (Post 3748005)
The only other person I've seen improve like that in a ~2 month span is Herogashix when he was playing SM for like ~8h a day as if he was getting 6 figures for it.

leonid went from 4g on Delirium to AAA'ing BB Evolution and Radio Heads in less than two months.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 03:17 PM

pmon went from d1 to d6 is like 3 months

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:18 PM

A small number outlying examples doesn't decrease suspicion. Besides, I said she seems legit. I'm satisfied with her videos, so chill dafuq owt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3748006)
PS: Everyone skillboosts differently. No need to be sour because YOU are stuck and it seems you are jealous of other people surpassing you with less practice / effort than you deem worthy. Just let it go, man. Everyone progresses at different rates.

You have some weird fantasies going on there.

yo man im awesome 08-15-2012 03:19 PM

I went from barely AAA'ing 10's to AAA'ing Headless and a crapton other FMO's during the last official.

justin_ator 08-15-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3748017)
I went from barely AAA'ing 10's to AAA'ing Headless and a crapton other FMO's during the last official.

S&bag

jk

She made a video, and while it doesn't really prove her NNT score or anything, it does prove she at least has the skill to AAA Since 1983, which is pretty damn good compared to where she was at not too long ago.

00Razor00 08-15-2012 03:29 PM

lol your face when she's actually legit

and hot

lol owned

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:38 PM

PS I'm fairly sure I remember leonid having BS called on him, and Hero gets it all the time in spite of the fact that multiple people have watched him and played SM with him irl and he has gotten high AAAs like Amen Iraq on the computer I'm typing on right now. I've seen similar skillboosts so drop the bullshit idea that I don't think they're possible or something, or that I'm "owned" when I'm about as stoic as a guy dealing with a bunch of card-carrying members of the bureau of bullshit double-standards can be.

But no, it's cool that you're all marching in after-the-fact and acting like justified suspicion of a remarkable feat (unless you think her accomplishment is pathetic and easily dismissible, that's cool too) was obviously misplaced from the beginning because you have the benefit of hindsight to rationalize it. Filled with Soldiers of Truth, FFR is.

Also,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me
Besides, I said she seems legit. I'm satisfied with her videos, so chill dafuq owt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me
Besides, I said she seems legit. I'm satisfied with her videos, so chill dafuq owt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iironiic 08-15-2012 03:40 PM

ITC: Mike got owned by a girl.

Hahaha nah, I'm just rustling your jimmies.

Seriously, take the arguing elsewhere. Suspicion's over and let's move on.

TheSaxRunner05 08-15-2012 03:53 PM

I've found the only way to stay with this game is to play for fun, no matter how slowly you improve (like me). If I got mad anytime someone passed me up in skill, I'da quite hundreds of times already. Just play for fun and self-improvement, worry a bit less about other people's progress.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 03:57 PM

hey weedmark want to be rivals :D

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 03:57 PM

There's still one thing that needs addressing:

@ the "hot" comments: she looks like 16 or something and I'm 25.95 u sk fcks DDDDD:::::

WV: Are you bad? Then SURE!

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:00 PM

im pretty bad and we're pretty much on the same level and have been for a while. except your PA on easier songs is better than mine

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 04:07 PM

Well, sounds good to me for the time being. I don't know how much longer I'll play this game (not related to FFRDrama in here, don't worry :P) since really, I'm probably better at this than I am at guitar and I want to shift my priorities because that's kinda sad haha.

Charu 08-15-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 3747756)
Okay, finally done.
This video's really awkward because I don't... really... take videos of myself playing (and it's kinda late). Got Since 1983 AAA'd on here, though! FINALLY...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4MYa6f8B_o

Hope this clears any suspicion about my scores! ._.''

EDIT: Wait does logging in count as an introduction? I didn't look at this thread for a bit.
Yeah I really should have looked back at this thread. Would have played different songs ^^'...

Respect since you actually did this. Nice 1983 AAA by the way.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:10 PM

if i were to apply all my hours spent stepping, learning, and experimenting the art of simfiling to something else like drawing or music production i would probably be a bomb as **** artist or a pro producer touring the world and im not complaining #yolo

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 04:20 PM

Haha, I agree, FFR is fueled by so much deliciously wasted effort and ambition, and it feelz so gud.

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 04:29 PM

What makes no sense is why funnygurl never saves the scores that are in her levelranks (like Since 1983 AAA, Pandora, Canary Part V where she missed more than ten notes at once for no apparent reason, etc.)

Ksl33zy24 08-15-2012 04:32 PM

went from AAAing 1s to AAAing 4-5s in one year. sup

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3748077)
What makes no sense is why funnygurl never saves the scores that are in her levelranks (like Since 1983 AAA, Pandora, Canary Part V where she missed more than ten notes at once for no apparent reason, etc.)

are you really saying that you dont believe her or are skeptical because she doesnt save replays....really?

U.N. Owen 08-15-2012 04:41 PM

Doesn't she play on the legacy engine? I dunno about some other people, but I'm not able to save replays on that engine (hence why I don't have my first couple fmo AAA replays saved).

Charu 08-15-2012 04:44 PM

Same, sometimes I wish I could save replays on Legacy, but it always fails out on me. I think Funnygurl is the same way.

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3748089)
are you really saying that you dont believe her or are skeptical because she doesnt save replays....really?

I and Halogen discussed this over Skype. If words are going to be put in my mouth and the typical "lol dossar" attitude is going to be put into this thread, I'm not wasting my time.

Apparently if I ever question someone it's mandatory that I get that kind of response. funnygurl should come here and explain why she doesn't save her replays.

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3748089)

Her videos did a lot to remove MY suspicion but it's not like I think I'm unfoolable. Dossar's better at pinning down really slippery BSers than anyone else on FFR and has had to do it with with a lot of skepticism and people telling him to drop it at times. There's a difference between thinking someone is hax and merely being diligent. I don't think Dossar is being antagonistic here, so let's not start a bunch of stuff again ya know. This thread has enough whining on my account already.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:48 PM

i just think out of all the reasons thats the least justifiable reason to call bs

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 04:49 PM

I'm willing to bet if I was the one who posted about Tarrik's botted plays, the responses would have been different and I would've received something like "Dossar nolife checking frame by frame 24/7 always looking out for BS!"

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:51 PM

that has nothing to do with you thinking that not saving replays is a reason to believe someone is bs when the person in question isnt being dodgy at all and is cooperating and posted a video

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 04:54 PM

I never said she was BS, nor did I imply it. Again, stop putting words into my mouth.

Goddamn, I probably should have just PM'd her about this instead.

Wayward Vagabond 08-15-2012 04:55 PM

you implied it when you questioned why she didnt save replays of her scores.

bob bob 08-15-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

I have a lot of good scores I don't save replays for, the reasons usually being A: I forgot or B: I wasn't logged in to IE. (most usual case, logging in to ffr via IE makes me lag extra, and in game login panel replays don't save yet)

Its seems highly unlikely that the replays have anything to do with her possibly being bs, its possible, but its unlikely.

TheSaxRunner05 08-15-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3748093)
funnygurl should come here and explain why she doesn't save her replays.

I'm not saving my replays, I guess my scores are suspicious. Well everyone, I have come to this thread to announce that I, TheSaxRunner05, under penalty of perjury, testify that I do not save my replays because I use the R^2 engine. I apologize for any inconvenience my less than immediate confession has had on the community.

Findarian 08-15-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3748107)
I never said she was BS, nor did I imply it. Again, stop putting words into my mouth.

Goddamn, I probably should have just PM'd her about this instead.

I really appreciate what you do, regardless of what others try to start with you. The fact that you're still questioning funnygurl makes me want to have her looked at still.

Although, the skillboost we're talking about is oni->FGO AAA in the span of 2 months right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 3748110)
I'm not saving my replays, I guess my scores are suspicious. Well everyone, I have come to this thread to announce that I, TheSaxRunner05, under penalty of perjury, testify that I do not save my replays because I use the R^2 engine. I apologize for any inconvenience my less than immediate confession has had on the community.

Are you just trying to cause a fight? Really inappropriate when a person is being looked into.

DossarLX ODI 08-15-2012 04:57 PM

*SIGH*

I'm out of this thread. I also rest my case about the "lol dossar" attitude

Findarian 08-15-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3748114)
*SIGH*

I'm out of this thread. I also rest my case about the "lol dossar" attitude

no kidding, sucks man, hope the rest of your day is better

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Although, the skillboost we're talking about is oni->FGO AAA in the span of 2 months right?
Just for the record, no. It's first VC -> first near-FGO, with several retard-good scores on mid-high FGOs.

If the gap was just oni I would've shut up a long time ago hahaha.

Findarian 08-15-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Weedmark (Post 3748118)
Just for the record, no. It's first VC -> first near-FGO, with several retard-good scores on mid-high FGOs.

If the gap was just oni I would've shut up a long time ago hahaha.

Well a point to bring is that I didn't get my first VC for the longest time because I never played them, I could've gotten it 6 months earlier than I did. This might be the same situation. If this isn't a similar case, then I could definitely see the suspicion.. that's a ridiculous skill boost

Mike Weedmark 08-15-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findarian (Post 3748119)
that's a ridiculous skill boost

Well at least someone agrees with me. I just wish more people would understand that "suspicion" is not the same as accusation. Dossar's goal is to eliminate possibilities, not ****ing demolish peoples' reputations. He gets abused so hard lol.

foxfire667 08-15-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

To be honest I was wondering this as well at first, but then I realized she was using the Legacy engine on a standalone. I figured she doesn't bother trying to save her replays because there is a glitch where Legacy won't save them when you have to log in through the standalone. This is the reason why a few of my replays aren't saved I wished were (like .357 magnum).

If she was using the Velocity engine this would be a little more questionable, but due to the glitch on Legacy this action doesn't bother me. Funnygurl, if you play on the Velocity engine you can save replays no problem while using the standalone. Unless it lags you, try switching engines so you can save those awesome runs!

PS: Dossar I hope people stop overreacting whenever you post things like this, I feel bad watching a single question get turned into a huge argument. Let's be objective here, and instead of throwing words into Dossar's mouth, let funnygurl answer on her own terms if need be.

TC_Halogen 08-15-2012 05:12 PM

Everyone in this thread targeting Dossar for Funnygurl's legitimacy needs to stop their bullshit right now.

There's plenty of reason to believe that Funnygurl wasn't legitimate (at the time). I was the one checking her replays beforehand after peeking at her Pandora replay AND I was the one who thought there was something wrong. There were some absolutely ridiculous patterns strung together for a human player, leading me to believe that there was some arrow slowdown potentially involved, not to mention there were some incredibly wild score fluctuations within her scores that were saved. Dossar mentioned that he didn't want to be the one to point anything out in the middle of the tournament for this exact reason, because none of you guys are mature enough to at least CONSIDER the options without trying to make him look like crap.

I asked for multiple opinions about the pattern hits, with Dossar being the first person because he analyzes things on a regular basis. Yes, I was suspicious because she wasn't willingly saving replays. She doesn't play on R^2, so the fact that she was opting out of saving replays for her best scores but was saving for more inferior songs was very suspicious to me. Don't blame Dossar for that, blame me.

I check people's replays constantly, and you know what, it's a good thing that I did because had I not, Tarrik would have gone the entire tournament botting and no one would have noticed. Curiosity is beneficial to others once in a while -- ddrkid007 is getting a shot at top 8 and look what he's making of it now. He wouldn't have had that opportunity before. So yeah, I check replays out of my own enjoyment, but every once in a while, something productive happens out of it. Whether it be people requesting analysis on their own plays, or me looking because I have my doubts.

In addition to that, there was a ridiculous skill boost that just so happened to be within the time of the tournament. That's another reason why I kept watching for a little while. There are still some really funky things that happened that I'd like to see explained, like a 0-framer hit on an otherwise normal Church Bells run, or how those insanely fast patterns (accidental or not) were done on Pandora. Willingness to do a video always helps, and there's reasonable proof that she's a player capable of doing very well when playing legitimately. In the end, that's all you would want. She did a video to prove legitimacy and while there might be reasonable doubt about a few things in the past, the video does show that she's a legitimate player.

God, I can't believe I typed this whole message to you people after getting home from work. So goddamn annoying.

As far as you Funnygurl: as I said before, I came clean and I was the one who kept close tabs (and found a few odd things that I would still love addressed) on you, I'll apologize for causing any trouble.

Everyone else: grow up.

Funnygurl555 08-15-2012 05:14 PM

Whoops, sorry. I was asleep.
I didn't log in on the standalone, that's why. I could start doing that and save replays from now on.

foxfire667 08-15-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 3748130)
Whoops, sorry. I was asleep.
I didn't log in on the standalone, that's why. I could start doing that and save replays from now on.

I love how the person who is being questioned handles the situation better than the overreactions of a couple people who posted earlier.

Problem solved, if she gets a good score, it will be saved from now on.