Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150685)

MixMasterLar 02-1-2019 11:44 PM

Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Also was OOTC announced doing signups because I don't remember ever wanting to play OOTC ever again

Like I don't have the time and energy for that shit folks.

I'm afraid when I check back on signups there's gonna be a post there like "yeah sure OOTC sounds fun" but past Lar is a fucking lair and I think you kindly not to listen to him.

DaBackpack 02-1-2019 11:44 PM

btw tomorrow a few hours before EoD we should hold a voice call on discord. Is there anybody who CANNOT do this tomorrow 2 hours before EOD?

MixMasterLar 02-1-2019 11:49 PM

If EoD is at midnight then I can't. Can be present in chat form but will be at work and will have to keep the volume low.

If we're doing OOTC I am all for voice calls though doing the day or weekday nights

the sun fan 02-1-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Winter (Post 4666112)
24 Hours Remaining. Current votecount:

1- funnier6 (funnygurl555, )
1- XelNya (inDheart, )

@lar

MixMasterLar 02-2-2019 12:04 AM

Oh 9PM CST

That's...kinda worse because I actually have to be at work 7 and can't like just immediately jump on.

Make it like 5 or something and you got yourselves a deal

the sun fan 02-2-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4666135)
Oh 9PM CST

That's...kinda worse because I actually have to be at work 7 and can't like just immediately jump on.

Make it like 5 or something and you got yourselves a deal

it'll happen a few hours before eod
people (myself) will probably just be chilling in it in their downtime

the sun fan 02-2-2019 12:26 AM

funnygurl
idk y

Antori 02-2-2019 12:53 AM

nolynch

in the hopes other people join me and we have a peaceful day

the sun fan 02-2-2019 01:08 AM

no lynch

the sun fan 02-2-2019 01:09 AM

alright fine funnygurl

inDheart 02-2-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666139)
no lynch

you been in touch with them? they won't come to the wedding?

MixMasterLar 02-2-2019 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4666138)
nolynch

in the hopes other people join me and we have a peaceful day

Please give this up. I don't want your entire contribution every single D0 to be this when there is zero merit.

I think there's probably a few situations where no lynching is smart, but those are few, far between, in bastard games and never on d0.

MixMasterLar 02-2-2019 01:49 AM

Actually let's continue this conversation for a sec.

What is the mechanical advantage of having a peaceful, no lynch day versus everyone getting riled up and having to make a stance with a vote. A stance that can be traced, a stand that can be referenced, a stance that has to gel with future posts which is far FAR easier for town then it is for wolves.

You can also ask yourself what is more beneficial to town out of these two extremes: No one posting save DBP posting OSTs and me posting memes about my long hair or having everyone post nonstop off the top of their heads anger included?

Standard best practice is that the more you have to study the easier to figure out alignments. It's why wolves either don't post as often or will be more likely to post fluff/not commit hard to anything. (Exceptions do apply, but as a standard rule this has always held true)

So what action on d0 can you get to get people talking/be willing to post hot takes in reaction to events? Make everyone lynch someone. Force them into that stance. Force them to make one so that there's something to pry, ask about, and check against future actions.

When you basically do nothing you allow wolves to run shotgun and there's very little to separate people's posts.

MixMasterLar 02-2-2019 01:52 AM

Also

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666139)
no lynch

Boo

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Svaz 02-2-2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4666132)
btw tomorrow a few hours before EoD we should hold a voice call on discord. Is there anybody who CANNOT do this tomorrow 2 hours before EOD?

Sadly I’m at my drill and have been since the game started (usually it’s the first Friday-Sunday of each month) but I didn’t anticipate this happening when I signed up because it was like a few weeks ago and I honestly thought we’d start sooner. :/ It sucks, but I don’t think I’ll be able to participate, I’ve got disc on my phone (and am even posting from it) but I likely can’t do anything prolonged bc we’re going to the range and I’ll be around my unit until like 7pm EST probably, which I think is at or around the end of day. I’ll try to jump in if I got reception and time though it’ll probably be noisy.

Tbh if we had replacements I would have replaced just because I know this is inconvenient to work around, really sorry.

I also have like no hard reads rn but I grudgingly concede no lynch probably isn’t the way to go. I guess I can try to rally some inactives by voting, so wya wv/Charu (idc which, just whichever has less votes I guess). Also I think it’s cute thesunfan voted for fg after declaring his love for funnier6 and after she voted for the same. That’s not no reason, thesunfan, it’s love ❤️

funnier6 02-2-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4666148)
Sadly I’m at my drill and have been since the game started (usually it’s the first Friday-Sunday of each month) but I didn’t anticipate this happening when I signed up because it was like a few weeks ago and I honestly thought we’d start sooner. :/ It sucks, but I don’t think I’ll be able to participate, I’ve got disc on my phone (and am even posting from it) but I likely can’t do anything prolonged bc we’re going to the range and I’ll be around my unit until like 7pm EST probably, which I think is at or around the end of day. I’ll try to jump in if I got reception and time though it’ll probably be noisy.

Tbh if we had replacements I would have replaced just because I know this is inconvenient to work around, really sorry.

I also have like no hard reads rn but I grudgingly concede no lynch probably isn’t the way to go. I guess I can try to rally some inactives by voting, so wya wv/Charu (idc which, just whichever has less votes I guess). Also I think it’s cute thesunfan voted for fg after declaring his love for funnier6 and after she voted for the same. That’s not no reason, thesunfan, it’s love ❤️

Testing if I can quote thingsssss

funnier6 02-2-2019 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4666149)
Testing if I can quote thingsssss

YES. :D

Except my first post is gone AGAIN.

Gtg work bbl ily all except sun fan k byeeee.

Charu 02-2-2019 07:54 AM

I have not paid any attention to this game whatsoever.

Except right now, lets see here...

Charu 02-2-2019 07:54 AM

Time to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEad this bitch

Charu 02-2-2019 08:20 AM

The only person with a single town-like thought is Antori and that's only because I've seen this line of thinking exactly as before.

Everyone else kind of hopping on him like flies telling him it's not a good strat (it really isn't) makes me think it's a stinky woof cashing in help points to look like they did something.