Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Am I weird for eating a mostly carnivorous diet? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150299)

drizzleRomanceGirl 12-1-2018 09:38 PM

Re: Am I weird for eating a mostly carnivorous diet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4659558)
mind explaining your thought process here ?
at first glance that seems very hard to argue on your side lmao, unless you exclusively eat meat from like morally correct/decent farms/producers.

because i don't want to waste meat if the animal was already killed, i at least want to eat their meat so they weren't killed for nothing

xXOpkillerXx 12-1-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4659576)
because i don't want to waste meat if the animal was already killed and if the animal's already dead, i at least want to eat their meat so they weren't killed for nothing

Oh come on don't be silly now, "If I don't eat it who's gonna do it"...

If you really care so much for the animals don't eat them it's pretty simple. Otherwise, don't be kidding yourself like this

DossarLX ODI 12-1-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riktoi (Post 4659459)
red pill me on raw meat, do you think it's worth tasting?

If you know of a trusted Armenian kitchen, kheyma is the best raw meat I've tried. Needless to say, I have it very rarely (this year I only had it twice).

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4659576)
because i don't want to waste meat if the animal was already killed, i at least want to eat their meat so they weren't killed for nothing

An increase in sales for a product encourages more selling of that product. In this case, buying meat will increase profits i.e. encourage the selling of more meat. That's why the concept of boycotting exists.

G.S.M 12-2-2018 02:17 AM

eating meat is great

QueenAshy 12-2-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4659385)
You're free to defend her all you want

Be it her or not, I still stand by what I said; Voluntarily wanting to eat just meat is stupid af

VEGAN DETECTED!

GET TO THE BUNKER!!

ilikexd 12-2-2018 03:21 AM

Yes you are

Elena- 12-2-2018 04:13 AM

savages

QueenAshy 12-2-2018 04:18 AM

Meat is objectively better when it isn’t dry. It better have blood, oil, or juices. If not, it’s subpar to a freshly cooked variant. A nice, freshly cooked ham is mouthwatering ��

dashoe93 12-2-2018 09:53 AM

Meat good

Spenner 12-2-2018 10:21 AM

Whatever makes you feel more like a wolf w/e

Sure yeah keep doing that

Eating meat is weird for me because yeah it can taste good but I’m pretty aware of what it is while I’m eating it, and it can upset my stomach a bit. It’s generally a special occasion thing for me. Everyone’s different.

Shxfted 12-2-2018 12:32 PM

Is it weird to mostly eat dicks?

xXOpkillerXx 12-2-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4659382)
In this day and time meat production has been proven many times to be way hurtful for the planet. In no hypocritical way will I say I don't eat meat because I do (though I take alternatives often), but wanting to be carnivorous for your own selfish ass is plain dumb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAshy (Post 4659758)
VEGAN DETECTED!

GET TO THE BUNKER!!

you went full retard there

FirstMaple8 12-3-2018 11:30 AM

i dont eat much meat but i love it

Mahou 12-3-2018 12:16 PM

This is off topic but I do understand the health risks that are involved with not being a vegan. I used to think going vegan entailed I was going to lack certain vitamins that were only provided with eating meat (zinc or b12). Ironically, there is not one piece of scientific evidence that suggest humans need to eat meat to get all the nutrition your body needs. any gaps in the vegan diet can be taken with supplementation.

but I like meat too much to give it up.

SK8R43 12-3-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4660183)
This is off topic but I do understand the health risks that are involved with not being a vegan. I used to think going vegan entailed I was going to lack certain vitamins that were only provided with eating meat (zinc or b12). Ironically, there is not one piece of scientific evidence that suggest humans need to eat meat to get all the nutrition your body needs. any gaps in the vegan diet can be taken with supplementation.

but I like meat too much to give it up.

Also off topic, but same goes for Milk. We do not NEED milk to live a healthy life. Yet humans are programmed to think we do and drink it pretty much every day. I havent drank milk in nearly 15 years and i havent been sick in about 10. Ive also never broken a bone despite bmxing and skateboarding daily.

Mahou 12-3-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4660185)
Also off topic, but same goes for Milk. We do not NEED milk to live a healthy life. Yet humans are programmed to think we do and drink it pretty much every day. I havent drank milk in nearly 15 years and i havent been sick in about 10. Ive also never broken a bone despite bmxing and skateboarding daily.

yeah, milk itself is actually bad for adults since most lack lactose enzymes. the vitamin D (which comes from the sun) in milk is injected artificially into the whole milk...but once again, you can supplement it if that's really a concern.

but milk taste good. I think most people that are in my situation grew up loving to drink milk.

Charu 12-3-2018 12:37 PM

I fricken love milk <3

mellonxcollie 12-3-2018 01:01 PM

I don't eat any red meat/mammals and I've cut back on my chicken consumption as well. I'll probably go full veggie at some point.

Honestly meat is just bad. Bad in every way. it's bad for people's health to eat too much meat, producing meat is bad for the environment, and obviously being held captive and eventually slaughtered is pretty bad for the animals.

There's really no need to eat meat in 2018 with all of the supplements and alternatives available. And this is coming from a person who is anemic and not allowed to donate blood lol I manage just fine with my supplements

rayword45 12-3-2018 01:04 PM

I eat too much meat of all kinds but I barely eat any dairy products except when a recipe calls for cheese/butter or a rare ice cream treat

Mahou 12-3-2018 01:10 PM

I really do agree with what most vegans say about the practice in saving humans and animals - but I think it's really hard to make such a drastic change in a lifestyle. After all...this isn't like quitting cigarettes. Its a comolete 180 in lifestyle.
either way I'm fucked because my car has leather seats.