Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150742)

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

I wish I could edit that and fix the game quote.

The prediction stands

XelNya 02-26-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4667475)
WHAT A TERRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Your affiliation this game is "NIGHTTIME."

This could either be a forecast that you will be active in the evenings/nighttimes of this game, or it could mean heightened presence in the night phase of the game...

Or perhaps a curse means a reversal of this card?

do mine I guess

MixMasterLar 02-26-2019 05:00 PM

Neat but you didn't need cards to figure out I was a night owl

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4667478)
do mine I guess

Your affiliation this game is "LOW DROP RATE."

"Lost Painting" is the BGM that plays in the Reversed Library in "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night." This area contains a monster with a very desirable treasure sword: The CRISSAEGRIM.

The CRISSAEGRIM has a very low chance of dropping from the Schmoo monster, but the item is so valuable that players end up killing hundreds of these monsters just to get one.

In TWG, you are the Schmoo: you always get eliminated by other players but they very rarely get that most desirable wolf flip. The thirty minute version of this theme indicates that your treasure will not come easily to players in this game... indicating that your flip will be the less desirable CUP RAMEN drop.

XelNya 02-26-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4667480)
Your affiliation this game is "LOW DROP RATE."

"Lost Painting" is the BGM that plays in the Reversed Library in "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night." This area contains a monster with a very desirable treasure sword: The CRISSAEGRIM.

The CRISSAEGRIM has a very low chance of dropping from the Schmoo monster, but the item is so valuable that players end up killing hundreds of these monsters just to get one.

In TWG, you are the Schmoo: you always get eliminated by other players but they very rarely get that most desirable wolf flip. The thirty minute version of this theme indicates that your treasure will not come easily to players in this game... indicating that your flip will be the less desirable CUP RAMEN drop.

I just want you to know my luck in gacha games is fucking awful to the point where when I do get that sweet rank 5 hero in fire emblem, they always without fail have - atk + most useless stat

the fuck

Svaz 02-26-2019 05:48 PM

Damn this is actually pretty cool, while I’m sad I didn’t get based Moon theme I am curious about my reading

Also iirc Xanadu was some light show musical, confused as to how the game connects

flashflash account 02-26-2019 05:58 PM

I'm both intrigued and disgusted
but mostly disgusted

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4667486)
Damn this is actually pretty cool, while I’m sad I didn’t get based Moon theme I am curious about my reading

Also iirc Xanadu was some light show musical, confused as to how the game connects

Your alignment this game is "MYSTERY."

I know nothing about the game but this song sounds cool. If I knew more about the game's history, I would likely be able to appreciate it beyond my current superficial interest.

The ORACLE is currently unable to adequately judge the object of the reading due to an unexplained aura of MYSTERY. The ORACLE will need more time with the CRYSTAL BALL in order to develop a better prediction.

(Another prediction will come later in the phase...)

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4667489)
I'm both intrigued and disgusted
but mostly disgusted

Your alignment this game is "FACADE."

-----First impressions are unreliable and easily manipulated.

The song in question begins is catchy and quirky upon first listen but listeners will often get tired and annoyed after the core loop repeats time after time, seemingly endlessly.

The video game "HONG KONG '97" is well known as a terrible, offensive video game, but it is generally misunderstood by gaming audiences. Clever and biting, the game was deliberately designed to be awful to satirize aspects of the mainstream video game industry. It was convincing enough that people took it seriously, which is a testament to how well the developers were able to bastardize common gaming conventions, but not brazenly enough to be seen through as parody.

The object of this prediction often has false intentionality projected upon them by their contemporaries. Depending on the motivations of the object, this can cause trouble down the line --- an intentionally bad game is still a bad game, after all.

(An alternative title for this prediction is "JESTER.")

flashflash account 02-26-2019 06:22 PM

now I'm less disgusted and more confused

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4667495)
now I'm less disgusted and more confused

The CRYSTAL BALL has spoken.

Are you unsatisfied with our services? Perhaps we can supply another reading later in the game.

flashflash account 02-26-2019 06:30 PM

policy time

MixMasterLar 02-26-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4667498)
policy time

Isn't it you we lynch when we gotta policy d0?

flashflash account 02-26-2019 06:37 PM

not lately

Daikyi 02-26-2019 06:50 PM

less see my thing backpack tbh

TWGma 02-26-2019 07:03 PM

Oh right, this is a thing. Hello friends and not-so-friends.

TWGma 02-26-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4667466)
ok how about this

I got a new tarot deck the other day so I'm officially an expert on occult readings

reply to this post if you want me to give you a specific BGM track that I think suits you this game

Yes please~

TWGma 02-26-2019 07:07 PM

Oh hell yeah, Moon theme kicks ass, but I'm afraid of the implications the tarot has laid out for me, lmao

DaBackpack 02-26-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4667501)
less see my thing backpack tbh

Your alignment is "SPLIT DETECTIVE 「二人称」."

"EVE: Burst Error" was a groundbreaking computer game which allowed players to solve a string of serial murders by switching perspectives between two characters at will. The game is impossible to beat from adopting a single character's perspective, so the player needs to learn how to coordinate the schedules and behaviors of both characters.

The object of this prediction benefits from collaborating with the "SPLIT DETECTIVE 「一人称」."

(This role uses panty-shots to get what they want.)

TWGma 02-26-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4667414)
oh shoot I haven't logged in for a while cause I upgraded to windows 10
now I have a capture card and can stream at http://twitch.tv/emcee_mikey (not a plug btw just making conversation)

wolves can't stream because they don't have fingers to control the setup, ergo I am not a wolf

lightknight on the other hand is striking me as very suspicious because he is doing the same thing I usually always do
wait

Also, this post is like.. the anti-Funnygurl post.. and yet it still irks me in that same way.