Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   A Surprise from the Easter Bunny (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129653)

SC_coolguy44 04-2-2013 08:25 PM

Re: A Surprise from the Easter Bunny

I thought the hardest one was supposed to be impossible. I see like 4 or 5 people solved it.

Xenorosth 04-3-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 3887947)
I thought the hardest one was supposed to be impossible. I see like 4 or 5 people solved it.

The ??? puzzle is impossible. If you haven't finished a good bit of the other puzzles first. You need the answers to solve it.

8 Hour Whore 04-4-2013 02:38 AM

Just wondering.. Will the answers to these be posted after the week is up? Just curious because I don't plan to do any more of them but I would like to know what they were ^.^

Guest15937 04-4-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 3887947)

I'm pretty sure you need the answers to the other seven puzzles to solve it.

Zapmeister 04-4-2013 10:20 AM

you really don't, i did it with just 3 (and it's certainly feasible with 2) (yoshl hasn't updated second post yet)

Xenorosth 04-4-2013 11:13 AM

Well, it depends on which two ya do. Some of them may just give vowels, and those are much harder to solve. If you get the first two, though, like I did, you'll get it right away. (I tried to do 'em in order).

TC_Halogen 04-4-2013 06:41 PM

Did that many of you give up already? :p

Congratulations to Silvuh for solving all of the puzzles before everyone else -- he shall be rewarded generously.

Xenorosth 04-5-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3888629)

Congratulations to Silvuh for solving all of the puzzles before everyone else -- he shall be rewarded generously.

Indeed! How he thought of some of these... what... what?! WHAT?! Mind broken.

YoshL 04-7-2013 10:52 AM

last day to get your answers in!

please get them in by 11:59 Server Time, or I'm afraid I can't count your answer

SC_coolguy44 04-7-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3888629)

I kind of gave up in the middle yeah. Again as the OP said, I shouldn't have felt too discouraged, though. I guess I'm just not that smart/good at thinking outside the box.

Xenorosth 04-7-2013 01:35 PM

Is this the updated list? Has ANYTHING changed?

U.N. Owen 04-7-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenorosth (Post 3889552)
Is this the updated list? Has ANYTHING changed?

It's not.

I'm kinda curious to see if someone beat me to 4th place. This is assuming qq's immediate solving of the harder puzzles doesn't weigh more than a complete set.

Xenorosth 04-7-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U.N. Owen (Post 3889565)
It's not.

I'm kinda curious to see if someone beat me to 4th place. This is assuming qq's immediate solving of the harder puzzles doesn't weigh more than a complete set.

I don't know. That's a good question. It'll be interesting to see a list of raw scores.

Whoo! Competition over!

TC_Halogen 04-8-2013 03:47 PM

I would like YoshL to verify the finishing position of everyone who competed in this before handing out prizes, to ensure that everyone gets what they're supposed to. I'll try to get in touch with him as soon as possible or have him see this thread again so he can post in here.

Thanks for being patient, guys.

Xenorosth 04-8-2013 04:03 PM

Can you break the suspense and let us know WHAT the prizes were?

TC_Halogen 04-8-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xenorosth (Post 3889860)
Can you break the suspense and let us know WHAT the prizes were?

Give me a tiny bit and I'll finalize the distributions based off of the puzzle solves. You guys will see it in about 30 minutes (it's all been pre-determined for the top finishers, but the puzzle solves have credit prizes based off of difficulty).

TC_Halogen 04-8-2013 04:54 PM

Double post for results -- sorry about it taking a little longer than expected, but I'm actually having computer issues in addition to having issues with connecting to FFR, haha.

Here are the prize payouts:

I'll get those to you guys as soon as I can.

pmonibuv1 04-8-2013 05:12 PM

Swag. Would have done more but nope.

Zapmeister 04-8-2013 05:39 PM

yay

again, would have done more if i was bothered, and i'd suspected that the token spots had filled up a while back, so less motivation

Xenorosth 04-8-2013 05:55 PM

Sweet! Okay, so that means I've got a total of 3 tokens? I think... Hm... I know I want the Wisest Were Wrong for sure. I have no idea for the other two, so I'm going to make it so it's the one I can actually obtain if I tried. I can get 500,000,000 if I reaaaally tried, but same score ten times in a row as well as getting so many AAAs is out of my reach. Tell v3 and Coactive are the ones I'll take for those.