Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Entropy Gain for per-receptor NPS (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149402)

PrawnSkunk 08-23-2018 02:39 PM

Re: Entropy Gain for per-receptor NPS

Let's try page 4 again

xXOpkillerXx 08-23-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 4645055)
duh, i think im pretty clear in saying that i think you're full of shit, have no idea what you're talking about, are completely in denial of it, talked a big game and will never deliver, and will do so while you sit on your high horse like you've accomplished something, which you haven't, and never will

the idea that there's anything to "contribute" to the "topic" of this thread is also laughable

So basically I'm right when I say you're only here to bash on me which you totally have the right to do, just that this shouldn't be the place for it. If you see nothing to contribute to the thread, why are you posting in it in the first place ? Do you need some confirmation from others that your lack of belief in me is justified ? With your ego I don't think you do. So yes, what's your deal dude ?

I take no credit or whatever for anything I've said or done so far and gain pretty much huh.. absolutely nothing from it, so I don't get what made you think I'm on my high horse. Some people in the thread (Renegade for example) made me re-think some aspects of the problem, and heck parts of your bigger post did too, so I don't think I'm in any denial here. Why would you even be slightly affected by the fact that I deliver or not (which hey it's totally possible that I don't, who knows), you'll be disappointed that I didn't succeed ? Come on we both know you'd just stroke your fat ego and say you told everyone you were right.

MinaciousGrace 08-23-2018 10:01 PM

i don't need you to fail to know i'm right

it'll just be its own prize considering you both solicited my advice while bashing my work while ignoring the fact that i have ample public contributions to the subject which would take less than 5 minutes to look up which you refused to do because of what, pride? butthurtedness?

not to mention the string of hilarious responses to all of my points which don't logically track in any dimension

i mean your premise is wrong and your response to every point was wrong and your entire frame of mind in approaching the subject is wrong so yes there is no helping you, it is entirely about watching you fail

Moria 08-23-2018 10:09 PM

ahuh

MinaciousGrace 12-18-2018 01:43 AM

merry christmas

flashflash account 12-18-2018 03:16 AM

You remind me of my sister

PixlSM 12-18-2018 04:46 PM

Merry christmas