Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Marijuana (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127821)

A2P 12-3-2012 05:55 PM

Re: Marijuana

u kno the feds are watching ffr now right

ReikonKeiri 12-3-2012 06:02 PM

i smoked weed once and it was amazing.
i would smoke it everyday, but I don't know any stoners irl and I'm poor anyway qq

ryuyasha 12-4-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere (Post 3811694)
I'd say legalize it but then I'd say legalize lots of stuff. Not a user but why should I care if people use it?

IMO, victimless crimes shouldn't be crimes.

I would not use it but I am all for legalizing THC. What people do to their own bodies and minds is their own choice.

However, smoking, whether marajuana is involved or not, is not victimless. I hate dealing with second-hand smoke and I feel that I should not have to. People can put whatever they feel like in their own body but should be considerate of how their actions affect other people who may not want to be involved.

Razor 12-4-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3812765)

lmfao

Choofers 12-4-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3813001)
However, smoking, whether marajuana is involved or not, is not victimless. I hate dealing with second-hand smoke and I feel that I should not have to.

How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.

Choofers 12-4-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 3811812)
lol

don't lol me ur cute too

ryuyasha 12-4-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3813082)
How To Deal With Second-Hand Smoke In One Single Step:

1) Walk away from the smoke.

Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.

A2P 12-4-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 3813004)
lmfao

I'm serious.

i heart candy 12-4-2012 11:27 AM

I don't really care for weed; however, alcohol.....:twisted:

UserNameGoesHere 12-4-2012 01:09 PM

US prisons are commonly overcrowded as it is, right?

How about release anyone that's in prison for victimless crimes (I don't really care what they did. Did it hurt anyone who didn't want to be involved? No? Then they're not really a menace to society so why lock 'em up?)

Also, re-evaluate everyone else. I'm sure there are many people serving sentences that are far worse than whatever their crime was -- perhaps they pissed off a judge or something.

I'm sure these steps would go a long way to alleviating the prison overcrowding problem and will make things a lot more manageable for everyone involved.

EnR 12-4-2012 01:17 PM

If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.

justaguy 12-4-2012 01:33 PM

im glad thats how your brain operates

Choofers 12-4-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3813152)
Yeah, of course. When that is an option.

And then there are always the inbetween type situations where I can walk away but that requires choosing between the place I want to be and the smoke I want to avoid.

Anyhoo, my point is I am all for legalization, I just wish people would choose methods of consumption that are more considerate of how it affects other people.

sounds like an excuse to me

if smoke bothers you, you step away from it. and if your friends are the ones smoking, say something about how their second hand smoke bothers you.

Choofers 12-4-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnR (Post 3813210)
If weed were legal and people were allowed to smoke while walking down the street, in their homes, in smoking areas, etc. Then everything would smell like weed. You can smell weed just by driving by a house with people smoking inside it. I'm sorry but not everyone thinks the smell of a dieing skunks asshole smells good. The last thing we would need is the whole town smelling like it.

you're dumb as shit

rayword45 12-4-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3812765)

And that's why more active marijuana-based boards are still up. High times.

If it so bothers you, they could designate smoke-free areas like they do at amusement parks. Or they could all just eat brownies.

EnR 12-4-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3813221)
you're dumb as shit

How does that make me dumb as shit. As someone who doesn't smoke weed I can tell right away when someone is because I'm not use to the smell like all of you. I used to deliver pizza's so I was always driving around and I could smell weed from the street passing by certain houses. If everyone who smoked was allowed to smoke publicly then everything would smell like weed.

gnr61 12-4-2012 07:06 PM

the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B

EnR 12-4-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnr61 (Post 3813351)
the smell of marijuana smoke carries but doesn't linger; you can smoke out your whole house and you wouldn't know it after a long enough time (unlike cigarette smoke which will make your house smell like an ashtray for dayyys), and outdoors it dissipates fast as hell. pretty clean stuff. in any case if the smell/smoke annoying you is your argument against legalization then i guess it's high time we banned billboards and smog and bad hygiene and other things you can't avoid while getting from A to B

I have no opinion on whether it's legalized or not. I'm not against weed at all. This is the problem with stoners, most reply with lol ur a fgt and then sometimes you actually get an actual response from someone who isn't a moron. The problem is my younger brother who used to smoke weed multiple times a day and the house would smell terrible, even though my room was on the top floor and his in the basement. He quit smoking it and his room still smells like weed.

I know what you're saying about the difference with cigarette smell/smoke. My dad smokes in his garage and in his "chill room" where he also smokes and it's impossible to walk into either of those without coughing.

If anything cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal. But then we'd still have those bitching about it staying illegal bitching. Nobody will ever be happy.

gnr61 12-4-2012 07:16 PM

yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them

EnR 12-4-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnr61 (Post 3813358)
yeah smoking in the same place a bajillion times will do that lol, especially if he's no good at cleaning his carpets/beddings and whatnot. sorry your house smelled terrible, your brother sounds like a really inconsiderate person and that has nothing to do with him smoking weed. i've smoked cigarettes for 6 years and have never done so in anyone's home (when it wasn't common for them to do so anyway), including my own, because i'm not an asshole.

your brother is an asshole.

pot smokers are almost always perfectly cool, nice people and it sounds like your bad experience is coloring your perception of them

He did clean, very often actually. He was a clean kid. And obviously you won't smoke in someones house/car if they dislike it, aha. I'm like that when people who smoke are in my car. I won't allow them to smoke, but I also get migraines from the smell of cigarettes. I have some friends that smoke pot and they're cool, but they also try forcing me to do it anytime I'm around them after I've denied it for years. More of the people who smoke weed I've met are assholes/retards than nice people, unless you also smoke weed, then they're perfectly cool with you.