Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Post your battle stations (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=126176)

Ohaider 11-18-2013 09:24 PM

Re: Post your battle stations

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 4026917)

really..

Izzy 11-18-2013 09:29 PM

Something weird about powerade and tissues?

Rebirth0 11-18-2013 09:30 PM

Bought new monitors today

Dynam0 11-18-2013 11:10 PM

My hArDcOrE sEtUp. Yes my chair was actually used as a torture device in the 19th century.

Wafles 11-19-2013 12:51 AM

Call me crazy but I think a plain wooden chair is a lot nicer than these fancy pants computer chairs most of us use now-a-days. I used to have a pretty cool wooden chair, then I moved and tried a huge giant computer chair thingy (my set up is bottom of previous page), and I much prefer a more stable chair tbh.

justin_ator 11-19-2013 01:01 AM

dorm, bleh

speakers are on a shelf up above, and slightly to the left.

Izzy 11-19-2013 01:56 AM

My dorm room a couple years ago was basically a closet. Although I admit it was cozy as fuck.

Basically the door is like 5 feet to the left and my bed is on the floor to the right. The room was maybe 7 feet wide and 25 feet deep.

tosh 11-19-2013 02:30 AM

Pillow on chair because my butt is really bony and gets sore.

But I hate light, so here's how it normally looks.

Renevatia 11-19-2013 02:44 AM

dam izzy, hell of an upgrade.

wish I had more deskspace right now.

justin_ator 11-19-2013 02:49 AM

Renevatia, is that a back-to-back setup with someone else?

Wafles 11-19-2013 02:50 AM

black and white

so edgy

much artistic

Renevatia 11-19-2013 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 4027355)
Renevatia, is that a back-to-back setup with someone else?

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wafles (Post 4027356)
black and white

so edgy

much artistic

because the original's lighting sucked so much it hurts D:

Izzy 11-19-2013 09:11 AM

I think I'm going to take new photos today since I bothered to organize some stuff on the other side of the room so now everything looks nice. The only thing that still bothers me is my tv stand that is made for a different tv. I really want to mount my tv onto the wall and replace it.

Kibblre 11-19-2013 11:09 AM

Dorm room

Izzy 11-19-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wafles (Post 4027323)
Call me crazy but I think a plain wooden chair is a lot nicer than these fancy pants computer chairs most of us use now-a-days. I used to have a pretty cool wooden chair, then I moved and tried a huge giant computer chair thingy (my set up is bottom of previous page), and I much prefer a more stable chair tbh.

It is possible to get a well built stable computer chair that is also cushiony and comfortable. It might cost 150 or so, but the end result is much better than a wood chair.

Wafles 11-19-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 4027456)
It is possible to get a well built stable computer chair that is also cushiony and comfortable. It might cost 150 or so, but the end result is much better than a wood chair.

I bought something that I thought was nice and high quality but in the future I think I'm going to go with something like this: http://www.amazon.com/DX-Racer-DXPUB...883405&sr=1-75

Seems like it might be a bit better, the typical comfortable style computer chairs are doing a number on my back and posture.

Samwais 11-19-2013 12:04 PM

Gonna do a mini house tour with pictures, since my apartment is literally like 3x3 meters.

The main battle station. You can also see my bed on the right (currently with no bedsheets, just got them washed and couldn't be arsed to put new ones on yesterday)

My desktop (currently floor-top), I know it's bad to keep it on the floor but there's not much space here to work with ;w;
p.s. it's on the left side of the table. Behind is one of two bigger bookshelfs.

Rest of my apartment for those interested.

For orientation purposes, these pics were all taken from the same spot I took the first one from.

On the right side of the room.
Bed/temporary item storage facility #1

On the left side of the room.
Closet, door to the room and shared kitchen.

Opposite to battle station.
Main bookshelf and paper storage area.

Rest of the bookshelf behind the desktop.

And there you go. As you can see there's random stuff on and under everything, it's just a bad habit of mine in combination with the lack of space.

Izzy 11-19-2013 01:28 PM

Nice Homura figures. I might get a few more to fill up the space son my shelves along side Frau. I preordered a Tomoko Kuroki figure, but that wont come out for awhile. I don't know of any other characters I like enough that have nendoroids.

Izzy 12-15-2013 01:17 PM

small update.

Izzy 01-4-2014 10:39 PM

more updates