Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ITG/DDR Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123016)

CammyGoesRawr 03-30-2012 01:38 PM

Re: ITG/DDR Scores

p.s. If anyone can beat my 969 on Konoko No Nanatsu No Oiwaini, ill love you 4ever.

alloyus 03-30-2012 02:03 PM

I don't even think I've hit 900 on konoko XD In due time ;)

Tyson ultima 03-30-2012 02:07 PM

ya know.... shit

Also Zim's kecak

wildfireskunk 03-30-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 3667693)
p.s. If anyone can beat my 969 on Konoko No Nanatsu No Oiwaini, ill love you 4ever.

I'll go down the arcade on Monday and give that a shot >:3

TC_Halogen 03-30-2012 04:13 PM

Zim's Kecak is really fun, haha. Pretty sure I 99'd it on the Break machine, although I'm not sure how high the 99 is.

FrozenAngel91 03-30-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyson ultima (Post 3667704)
ya know.... shit

12 excellents on outlaw is shit? I can't even AA it, or probably A it lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 3667693)

I've only really played Konoko when I was trying to pass the boss rush it's in, and it was a ridiculous challenge to so much as FC it in there. But whatever, Challenge accepted! I've totally got this >.> <.<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zon Fire (Post 3667680)
Only noteworthy scores I've recently achieved on DDR Super Nova.

7 cbs on A (heavy) flunked the slowdown but combo'd the rest.

MS of all 7's on murmur twins standard. Wish I capped that ha

That's really good actually. I remember A was where I did a good deal of my stream practice, and was incredibly hard to pass. The fact that you only got 7 cb's and not a crap ton means you were able to jump right back into the stream, and that's really not easy on a song with constant semi awkward stream.

Get us some pictures too, I wanna see your PA XD

P.S: What does MS mean lmao

wildfireskunk 03-30-2012 04:24 PM

MS would be Max Score I think? So overall score of 7,777,777 (now get dat limit break!).

12 Excellents on outlaw being 'shit' is down to the player. If that was being posted in the AiJ scores thread then yeah, compared to everyone else there you could get away with that. Here though, it's far from that! But I'm guessing he knows he can do better and wasn't happy with it. I'm like that with a couple of my scores... *glares at Denjin K Megamix*

FrozenAngel91 03-30-2012 07:11 PM

Bam!

Also...

Argh! So close >.< I did really well on the trills but then I lost my stamina and got like 10 goods on the part right after. I'm going to beat you cammy just you wait o.o

Also a couple of other scores I got today

All four of these were on the slowdown part where it does a 3 down arrow jack and then speeds up immediately. I can't figure out the timing of that for the life of me

I'm gonna AAA this someday (Not PFC, I could but I'd have to get really lucky)

FrozenAngel91 03-30-2012 07:18 PM

Sorry for the double post but...

SPON CON!!!

20,000 credits to the first three people that either AAA (PFC, not 990,000) any song on DDR or 4 star any song on ITG. Any difficulty is fine.

The gameplay has to be after this post, there's not really a way to time date the pictures as far as I know so I'm just going to hope everyone is honorable about this.

P.S: I do know that 4 starring a song is much harder than AAA'ing a song on DDR but the people that have access to ITG seem to be ridiculously good (or at least the people I've seen) and I don't want to make this too easy for them. If it's too much of a difference I can change it though

CammyGoesRawr 03-30-2012 07:31 PM

o.o 933 on super max oni is sick. And damn that konoko, i usually dump most my goods on the trills. (166 bpm 16ths, feels bad man)

wildfireskunk 03-30-2012 07:49 PM

Inb4 someone makes a 1 arrow chart to load onto ITG via USB or hacking, and quads that XD

Imma head down to my local arcade on monday and play some SuperNova, see if I can bust out a AAA. If I can even still play well!

Also, that's a nice SMMMO score! How hard do you find it to keep your combo? I'd challenge you to FC it, or get 9,500,000 if you think you're upto it! :)

FrozenAngel91 03-30-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3667889)
Inb4 someone makes a 1 arrow chart to load onto ITG via USB or hacking, and quads that XD

Imma head down to my local arcade on monday and play some SuperNova, see if I can bust out a AAA. If I can even still play well!

Also, that's a nice SMMMO score! How hard do you find it to keep your combo? I'd challenge you to FC it, or get 9,500,000 if you think you're upto it! :)

Actually I think I could FC, before I'd always drop it on the crossover in the end stream but this time I nailed it so it's very possible. Just have to work up my stamina for it. So okay, challenge accepted! XD

Edit: lol yeah I suppose people could do that, I'd probably have to accept that since I didn't say anything sadly. I figure people will try a bit harder than that though.

Tyson ultima 03-30-2012 08:07 PM

I didn't mean the score was shit lol i meant i was posting shit lol. Whoops

wildfireskunk 03-30-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3667896)
Actually I think I could FC, before I'd always drop it on the crossover in the end stream but this time I nailed it so it's very possible. Just have to work up my stamina for it. So okay, challenge accepted! XD

Edit: lol yeah I suppose people could do that, I'd probably have to accept that since I didn't say anything sadly. I figure people will try a bit harder than that though.

You could just say that's not allowed :p

And yeah, I know the crossovers you mean. They always used to do me in a treat as well! Really need to force those ones hard, like the ones in PMSO.

dragonmegaXX 03-30-2012 11:25 PM

Scores from today:
All fine, why not was good for me. Pluto relingay was a decent run.

FrozenAngel91 03-30-2012 11:51 PM

That's amazing PA on AM-3P and Why not, and especially why not. Both are kinda polyrhythmic songs and getting PA like that is really hard, especially with why not being stamina draining too.

I dunno about the PA on Pluto relinquish, it's amazing that you passed it but I've never passed it before so I wouldn't know what good PA on it would look like.

Also you need to sup my score on SMMM now :P

dragonmegaXX 03-30-2012 11:55 PM

Will do in the next few days ;P Im busy this weekend

CammyGoesRawr 03-31-2012 09:21 PM

That AM-3P .. o.o Beast my best of 59p / 7g

wildfireskunk 04-2-2012 01:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
LEGIT EUROMIX 1 AAA TIME GUYS, BADASS COMING THROUGH

So like, I went to my arcade today. The Euromix 1 has sterling pads, which it should do because I modded the crap out of them the other week (
). The SuperNova machine next to it was, alas, neglected. It's not destined to be any more than a SuperNova (which is a depressing existence...), so they didn't bother hammering out the pad screws to give me access to the pads.

SO FIRST I PLAYED SOME SUPERNOVA AND THOUGHT I'D TRY AND AAA STUFF.

Then I realised I couldn't combo anything because the Left and Up arrows were ****ing useless. Then I died playing Konoko because the left just went HERP DERP MISS MISS MISS during the run. But I put on some stamp mode and still seem to have fairly okay PA!

So then I thought I'd play EuroMix 1. What with it's... maybe 25 songs? FIVE AAA's ATTAINED. And you can't argue them, it says AAA right there on the results. Oh, and I only got 1 pic and one video as you get 8 seconds on the results screen. My other ones were Captain Jack, Paranoia Rebirth, and Dam Dariram.

BEHOLD, AAA

And uhh, some other random pictures. Another LEGIT AAA, and some crappy non-FCs thanks to the pads. I was AAAing Max300 till the break too D:

CammyGoesRawr 04-2-2012 03:44 PM

wtf is that Max 300... >.> amazing, that break always kills my FC cuz i always forget how long it is/