Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

irionman 10-17-2008 07:57 PM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave&Wave (Post 2844501)
Knowing how good you are , and the difficulty of the first version , I can't possibly do a song so tedious as Cannon in Whee v2 .

This one's easier bud. No 24ths.

Dave&Wave 10-17-2008 08:16 PM

Tedious referring to boring that is . I looked it up and it said tiresome , woops :lol: . Well , why get a membership at that website just for one song like that . Oh , and I'm rank 10,000 so I can fluently do VC songs .

irionman 10-17-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave&Wave (Post 2844911)
Tedious referring to boring that is . I looked it up and it said tiresome , woops :lol: . Well , why get a membership at that website just for one song like that . Oh , and I'm rank 10,000 so I can fluently do VC songs .

? My file doesn't say that lol. Get a membership on that site. It's fun.

Dave&Wave 10-17-2008 10:21 PM

I don't get how you play games :?: .

Card Man 10-27-2008 05:22 PM

Did this topic just die again? I guess Bynary was right....nobody is really interested anymore; what a shame. :-(

Dave&Wave 10-31-2008 06:09 PM

I'm pretty good at master songs now :) . I don't know why there's so few one handers (3-fingers) at our level .

Bynary Fission 10-31-2008 07:54 PM

It's because so few stick with this style. Believe me, if there were more, we'd have a bit of competition.

P.S Post some scores pl0x.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 10-31-2008 08:01 PM

People are lazy and want to see good results fast. That's why people change.

Zageron 10-31-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2859796)

Or they loose interest in an immature site with less than 1 good update a year. -_-;

Bynary Fission 10-31-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2859810)
Or they loose interest in an immature site with less than 1 good update a year. -_-;

What are you referring to? The game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2859796)

I find it slightly ironic that you say that, since you switched to spread yourself (but your reasons were different, so I'm not bashing you for that).

But yeah, this basically. I know for a fact that if I switched, I'd simply be a sell-out sacrificing what I love to do just for an easy way to get good, especially at the point I'm at now.

Oh yeah, Blue - start playing with one hand again in addition to spread. You'll regain all your lost skill quickly, especially since you haven't been playing spread for too long. Besides, who wouldn't want to be able to specialize in two separate styles?

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 10-31-2008 08:22 PM

I'm referring to the site in general. Posts aren't very interesting, and there isn't much to talk about anymore. Update suggestions are ignored, feature suggestions are thrown together, but all in all the game doesn't change much.

I just got bored of it suddenly one day. Moved to another site. :\
Haven't been on here for more than 20 minutes for about 2 weeks.

Bynary Fission 10-31-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2859817)
I'm referring to the site in general. Posts aren't very interesting, and there isn't much to talk about anymore. Update suggestions are ignored, feature suggestions are thrown together, but all in all the game doesn't change much.

I just got bored of it suddenly one day. Moved to another site. :\
Haven't been on here for more than 20 minutes for about 2 weeks.

Well the admins can't grant all our wishes, you know - somebody has to code that, along with school, a job, and anything else they may have.

But yeah, I've been lurking and playing casually here since September 2006 - and the quality of posts has indeed declined, although I'm positive a lot of that is a result of the noobs, UUAs, and MySpacers signing up in throngs in recent months.

Oh yeah, play SM if you don't like FFR.

~Bynary Fission

EDEdDNEdDYFaN 10-31-2008 10:02 PM

main reason i (and many others) switched to two hands is because after a certain level of difficulty one handed play isn't really an option any more. it's much more efficient to play spread / index (mostly spread though).

Dave&Wave 11-1-2008 12:02 AM

The Divine Suicide of K : 1,680,000

Wanderer : 1,480,000

BB Evolution 1,286,000

Rise Up : 1,790,000

Lunatic Princess : 1,169,000

Those are some of my favorite songs with my best scores . Oh , and I didn't take the time to get every single digit exact . But that's basically it , so try and beat my scores . It only counts if you're a one-hander (three-finger) . Oh , and the reason I didn't switch is because once I got into one-hand (three-finger) I couldn't turn back . Trust me , it's a lot easier then two hander , and more fulfilling .

Zageron 11-1-2008 02:59 AM

My best score is still 6.0.0.1 on AIM Anthem. :\
I haven't tried at all since summer. :(

orlando2k7 11-1-2008 05:00 AM

Yea im wit Zag, I rarely play anymore i can still do vc's and fmo's fairly easy just need to warm up but the game has sort of gotten boring, i now have more things to do school, girlfriend, life.. lol. but i try to remain semi-active in playing so I don't lose the skill that I acquired.

Dave&Wave: I beat your BB Evolution score by about 1 million pts, the other songs I hate so I don't ever bother playing them.

Card Man 11-1-2008 08:40 AM

I see where all of your points are coming from guys. Well, I am making a promise to myself to get at least one new One-hander ST by next week. I heard that Bynary might actually make an update soon as well; I am very excited! :D

Dave&Wave 11-1-2008 09:40 AM

I'm doing pretty well considering how long all of you have been members for .

Zageron 11-1-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave&Wave (Post 2860103)
I'm doing pretty well considering how long all of you have been members for .

We aren't putting you down, or discouraging you. We are just over bragging about scores to everyone. I was a 'holy crap' fanatic about one handing for a good 5 or 6 months. When I think back on it I was being pretty reasonable, but there aren't enough one handers to back us up.

Anyways, keep at it until you're the best. ^^

Dave&Wave 11-1-2008 01:12 PM

Well , everyone that's better then me had to be as good as me at one point . Well , long live one-handers (three-fingers) ! For certain songs I use 2 keyboards because it makes jacks a lot easier , and it allows me to do trills better .