Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

mellon_collie 08-2-2021 11:19 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4769062)
Well, I look mighty shitty considering all that happened.

This ITA thing is interesting. Based on how the past few phases have been, I don't think I'll be resolvable, and will just be a distraction until officially solved I worry.

I'm going to use my ITA on myself. I'm 99% sure I have a bullet heading for me anyways; I'd rather have someone who has a better grasp on the game use theirs on a better target than me. This way, in case I lose mine when I get ITA'd, town isn't at a net deficit of actions.

I'll do it about an hour after ITA event starts. If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, do let me know before I go through with it eh.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Bolth mannn 08-2-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4769070)
Is this town vs wolves ?

what a weird question

Shadow_God_10 08-2-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4769072)
im gonna do it

BOLTHY AT LEAST GIVE US ONE NAME BEFORE YOU SHOOT I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE A NAME AND SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE, WE NEED THIS CHAOS UNDER CONTROL

DaBackpack 08-2-2021 11:20 PM

honestly who cares

everybody should just yolo shoot

apparently "death" is just color flips, so I guess just shoot somebody you want to flip

mellon_collie 08-2-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4769074)
Okay

Okay

Gold, can you still use votes? Are you still alive?

Are we just flipping still?

What is happening?

this is a good thing to test imo

Bolth mannn 08-2-2021 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4769077)
BOLTHY AT LEAST GIVE US ONE NAME BEFORE YOU SHOOT I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE A NAME AND SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE, WE NEED THIS CHAOS UNDER CONTROL

random.org do me proud

Shadow_God_10 08-2-2021 11:21 PM

I NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND THINK BRB

Hakulyte 08-2-2021 11:21 PM

I mean, I haven't been in dead chat. Maybe people already know the setup.

bugkid666 08-2-2021 11:21 PM

hanging out with friends tonight so feel free to PM me, but will probs catch up on thread tomorrow!

DaBackpack 08-2-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4769078)
honestly who cares

everybody should just yolo shoot

apparently "death" is just color flips, so I guess just shoot somebody you want to flip

what's funny about this is that if this is true, the wolves have absolutely zero incentive to shoot anybody lmfao

mellon_collie 08-2-2021 11:22 PM

so wait is OOTC turned on but no more public chat?

Celirra 08-2-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4769071)
If you are town then this action you intend to do is anti town, regardless if it helps us solve or not.

Yes, it is technically anti-town to do this, but could prove helpful to town. I would argue that helping to solve slots, unless there are higher targets than myself, is very important.

I invite everyone to consider how their solving worlds would change depending on my flip. If it seems like a lot of thoughts are "Well, if Cel is X then Y is Z", then solving me is very valuable for the future of the game. If many are thinking, "Cel is one of my top wolves", then clearing that up is also incredibly valuable, so we can focus on other matters.

I'm pretty embarrassed with how I acted this game, between frustration and missing EoDs (no matter what reasons I had), and would like to at least benefit us some way because I feel like I've been making the game harder than needed for us.

Bolth mannn 08-2-2021 11:23 PM

yea im super confused about the win con ngl

roundbox 08-2-2021 11:24 PM

something is afoot
and I don't like it

roundbox 08-2-2021 11:24 PM

since everyone in this thread now, we may die for real
thoughts?

gold stinger 08-2-2021 11:24 PM

Can we get explanation about what ITA is and what this current situation means for players not entirely understanding of the situation atm and how to go about it?

Hakulyte 08-2-2021 11:25 PM

Well, this is awkward. I gtg sleep, but people are going to play cowboy in 30min.

bugkid666 08-2-2021 11:26 PM

actually gonna ask this since I'm unfamiliar with this concept:
is our individual shot final once we submit it, or is it like a lynch vote where it only counts at the end of the phase?

Bolth mannn 08-2-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4769086)
Yes, it is technically anti-town to do this, but could prove helpful to town. I would argue that helping to solve slots, unless there are higher targets than myself, is very important.

I invite everyone to consider how their solving worlds would change depending on my flip. If it seems like a lot of thoughts are "Well, if Cel is X then Y is Z", then solving me is very valuable for the future of the game. If many are thinking, "Cel is one of my top wolves", then clearing that up is also incredibly valuable, so we can focus on other matters.

I'm pretty embarrassed with how I acted this game, between frustration and missing EoDs (no matter what reasons I had), and would like to at least benefit us some way because I feel like I've been making the game harder than needed for us.

fwiw, i dont think you played any worse than anyone else.

in my perspective, we've now flipped 2 people on bens wagon red, and the wagon was close enough that it wouldnt have been hard for a wolf to try and protect storn. I think its really as simple as all wolves being on bens wagon d0. lets keep shooting there.

It obviously looks bad for you celery that you claimed storn was town, but if i had that neighbour chat with storn and had that exact same conversation, I would probably come to the same conclusion

roundbox 08-2-2021 11:26 PM

celery, don't shoot yourself