Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

Coolboyrulez0 06-21-2011 10:13 PM

Re: League of Legends

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3490839)
Right now I go:

Berzerker Greaves
Black Cleaver
Phantom Dancer
Infinite Edge
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirst/Frost Mallet/Trinity Force

I usually do well. It's a high crit build and my lord do those crits do a lot. I have experimented with more survivability and the results have been terrible. I probably just need more practice.

:o

I go:
Berzerker Greaves (Dagger first)
Black Cleaver (BF first)
Phantom Dancer (Zeal, then rest)
Infinity Edge (BF, then rest)
Phantom Dancer (Zeal / or whole thing)
Bloodthirster

Identical build haha. And I thought I had a somewhat original build. 2xx attack damage, 2.5 attack speed (active) and 80%+ crit chance is beautiful end game.

Masteries are gonna be 21-0-9 once I reach 30.

All_That_Chaz 06-21-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3490842)
:o

I go:
Berzerker Greaves (Dagger first)
Black Cleaver (BF first)
Phantom Dancer (Zeal, then rest)
Infinity Edge (BF, then rest)
Phantom Dancer (Zeal / or whole thing)
Bloodthirster

Identical build haha. And I thought I had a somewhat original build. 2xx attack damage, 2.5 attack speed (active) and 80%+ crit chance is beautiful end game.

Masteries are gonna be 21-0-9 once I reach 30.

Wow that's hilarious. I usually get the boots before the dagger so I can get a few health potions and stay out there for a while before returning back to buy the greaves. Other than that we're identical, right down to what items we get first. I'm lvl21 right now and I have 21-0-0 masteries =).

FFR4EVA_00 06-22-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluguerrilla (Post 3490802)

sexy buffs for gp and heimer
wait, vlad's cds used to be 12/10/8/6/3? that's fucen stupid, the spirit visage change helps him out a lot actually
****ing hell they nerfed gold per 10
and the game where i got owned as rammus by a ww dropping wards constantly will never happen again, but neither will this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXOfow4mGI

Kibblre 06-22-2011 12:11 AM

What I like about the next patch:

-When Blitzcrank grabs a champion with Rocket Grab, he will now attempt to attack them as well
-Feast will now correctly show a particle on an enemy target when they can be killed by it
-Spirit Visage now increases your lifesteal and spell vamp
-Experience granted for kills is now determined by the dying champion's level. Killing champions higher level than you will now grant more experience while killing champions lower level than you will now grant less experience. Killing equal level champions is unaffected
-Quicksilver Sash cooldown decreased to 90 from 105
-The gold per 10 component of Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold, Kage's Lucky Pick, and Avarice Blade is now unique to itself (I'm on the fence about this one. I like when I do it but not when others do ;D )

What I think sucks:

-Wards and spawned minions that don't attack are no longer targetable/manipulated by spells
-Maximum gold for killing a player on a long kill streak reduced to 500 gold from 1000
-Minimum gold for killing a player on a long death streak reduced to 15 gold from 90 gold

FFRGreen 06-22-2011 12:26 AM

Somethings I will hate about the next patch.
Jarvan nerf.
No more 10 gold per 5 seconds
Philostone nerf.

x_Dragun_x 06-22-2011 01:07 AM

Oh god... this thread hasnt died yet... XD

FFRGreen 06-22-2011 03:41 AM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/...ming-wednesday
Yorick Patch yay. Sad about the nerfs though :(

bluguerrilla 06-22-2011 06:37 AM

The Eve nerf is sch a cop out on Riot's part. She wasn't OP, just super not fun to play against if you had one or two people with no map awareness.

I don't think she got Twitch'd, though.

I love the change to Blitz, took them long enough.

How hilarious that a player on a long death streak is worth less than a minion. Do assists not break death streaks?

How do you guys not get instagibbed with that build as Xin? Zero defensive items?

My build is usually (in no particular order because it depends on who I'm up against):

Wriggle's Lantern
Merc Treads
Ghost Blade
Black Cleaver
Banshee's Veil
Randuin's Omen

But then again I jungle with him and like to be the 2nd into the big team fights, that probably has something to do with it. Oh and there's a difference in how you get to build champs later in the summoner levels, just noticed.

phe0nixblade 06-22-2011 10:43 AM

I ****in love the eve nerf lol, stupid ****ing stun. Even with oracles/wards you still get owned by her and it's super ****ing annoying.

_Stepdude_ 06-22-2011 11:52 AM

If you get owned by Eve, your team is doing something wrong.

I liked the patches, except the bit where you can't target minions and shit. Though lucky for, because I'm playing Fiddle with TP alot, you can still tp to wards.

And the Blitz fix.. Took em long enough. Don't know how many kills I lost because of him not attacking right away.

Oh, and the 15 gold for killing someone on deathstreak? What the f..?

stargroup100 06-22-2011 11:56 AM

All_That_Chaz:

The reason that build is doing so well for you is because your enemies don't know how to properly focus you. As soon as you initiate, they get scared and run, and that's where you win the fight. In the case where a burst champion has the balls to just turn around and blow his load on you, you'd die pretty much instantly, and you'll be the primary target of focus all game.

When you get to higher level games you'll see what I mean. Also, stop playing Co-op vs. AI and play more normal games, seriously.

ChrisReams 06-22-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3491050)
All_That_Chaz:

The reason that build is doing so well for you is because your enemies don't know how to properly focus you. As soon as you initiate, they get scared and run, and that's where you win the fight. In the case where a burst champion has the balls to just turn around and blow his load on you, you'd die pretty much instantly, and you'll be the primary target of focus all game.

When you get to higher level games you'll see what I mean. Also, stop playing Co-op vs. AI and play more normal games, seriously.

^ Dis

MinaciousGrace 06-22-2011 05:05 PM

all i ever have time to do anymore is smurf

:sadface:

bluguerrilla 06-22-2011 07:34 PM

D:

yorick's build is so expensive...

C@! 06-22-2011 11:14 PM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...8&d=1308777196

All_That_Chaz 06-22-2011 11:48 PM

I have never seen such a successful feeder.

ps
Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3491050)
Also, stop playing Co-op vs. AI and play more normal games, seriously.

If I enjoy bot matches, why shouldn't I play them?

FFR4EVA_00 06-22-2011 11:51 PM

related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkV5zosHMA

MaxGhost 06-23-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3491526)
If I enjoy bot matches, why shouldn't I play them?

Cause you will NOT improve. Ever. It might be fun, but I don't see the point if you don't improve. Playing against bots is extremely predictable, and I don't find it nearly as fun as playing against real people. It's more challenging and exciting that way. Bots will never be able to pull off a come-back, but I've pulled off some pretty big ones against real players. That's what I find really fun. Winning from an underdog situation.

FFRGreen 06-23-2011 12:51 AM

I don't think he is in it for experience I think its more of him having fun with it. Its a game people can play it however they want.

Wineandbread 06-23-2011 07:27 AM

As much as LoL is a competitive game, he has the right to play whatever the **** he wants