Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are around (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146456)

flashpantss 06-20-2020 09:44 PM

Re: How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are arou

Almost 14 years. Crazy

Lights 06-21-2020 01:23 AM

Re: How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are arou

My account is over 10 years old, however I just started a few weeks ago ^^

Still, its incredible to see a game this old still being cared for by its developers, I'm glad to join you guys.

ShadowSkill 06-21-2020 05:29 AM

DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK, IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

csoup1414 06-21-2020 05:57 PM

I can't remember if I posted here and can't remember how to see where I posted, but I just recently got back into this.

Edit: Nope figured out how to tell if I posted somewhere already and I haven't posted here yet. So hey!
Also holy cringe to my age 15 self in the forums on here.

aperson 06-21-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csoup1414 (Post 4732045)

This is the real marker of knowing you've been here for a long time.

ferrarizzzz 06-21-2020 09:02 PM

I show up on 1 of 5 alts, make a post or comment depending on the topic, then disappear for a few months again. i just liked the forum back in high school and early college, but past that i just pop in and out. original account is Intensez - started in 2007 i believe

honestly i kind of miss this place. idk if a majority of the old users are using a different forum or what, just heard of etterna and that forum seems slow too in comparison to 10 years ago. non-meme I still play stepmania but dont really play for score or anything lol

JenovaSephiroth 06-22-2020 03:47 PM

oh hello :V

phe0nixblade 06-23-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synthlight (Post 4731976)
Posting in this thread again because I can't help myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight

holy shit a synthlight post i didnt think i'd see the day after i stopped coming here a while back you were basically non existant as far as i remember after the site went down for a good while and then you brought it back and i dont remember seeing much of you for a long time and then i quit but glad to see you back my man

phe0nixblade 06-23-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4731360)
We're pretty much just need Shash and Laggy to post rn and I'd consider this thread complete really.

i dont think we'll ever hear from shashakiro ever again unfortunately...
what ever happened to mr. rubix? did we ever find out who he really was lol

dAnceguy117 06-23-2020 11:35 PM

mrrubix was not an alt :confused:

dAnceguy117 06-23-2020 11:35 PM

he has an alt for his forumposting endeavors though! I encourage all forumposting endeavors, in all forms

edit: that's not even true, why did I say that. I support forumsposters making respectful posts in good faith though

phe0nixblade 06-24-2020 11:30 AM

so he was really just some random dude no one knew who came and tore the scene up? jesus thats ridic

CammyGoesRawr 06-24-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4731357)
Everyone who is a 10+ year member has a psychic link to this thread

i'd bet money people are seeing replies for this in their emails and having a "hey, lemme pop in and say hey" moment"

it's wild seeing these ancient names come up, but wild in the best way

ULTIMEGA 06-25-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 4732521)
i'd bet money people are seeing replies for this in their emails and having a "hey, lemme pop in and say hey" moment"

it's wild seeing these ancient names come up, but wild in the best way

*Caveman ULTIMEGA has been summoned. Unga bunga durgon.*

OMGKINGG 06-25-2020 10:43 PM

I've lowkey been in and out of this game since 2006 when I was in middle school and I'm still ass xD

JenovaSephiroth 06-26-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csoup1414 (Post 4732045)

I am terrified at the prospect of seeing the forum posts I made when I was like 13

Zon Fire 06-27-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenovaSephiroth (Post 4732708)
I am terrified at the prospect of seeing the forum posts I made when I was like 13

Haven't had the opportunity to say that Ive always appreciated your take on the file Gradeus. So Thank you!

File is one of the most influential to me, as it was the catalyst used to introduce me and start practicing stream patterns. I remember back in the day "For FFR" introduced me to roll sections with the ending. and Nice Nice Noise was one of the earliest rainbow esque chart I recall experiencing.

Other than possibly Vertex Beta, Gradeus is my favorite stream file I've ever played on FFR. Honerable mentions go out to CIA RAVE, and Final Fantasy last battle festival! Shapeshifter is also a good one... Shout-out to Caprice as well, peace.

queue- 06-27-2020 10:12 PM

i have 0 year

Psychotik 06-27-2020 10:31 PM

Congrats

_DJ Vinyl_ 06-29-2020 07:34 PM

6 or so years, but still feel old