Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Pozzai 02-7-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713145)
isn't that exactly HOW you would talk to a mislynch? I mean you know they're a villager getting mislynched there

why would you said that to someone you think is flipping wolf

I'd definitely not go the route of feels, if anything I'd probably do the "it's your actions" part, just even more bluntly?

I'd probably be more frustrated/annoyed at being questioned in my push on a "bad town" than saddened?

The overall feeling of my post would probably be way more "you played with shit, deal with the consequences"

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713149)
Cause I see a lot of wolves try to dissipate v reads with "huh idk why I v read this guy"

I'll figure it out before eod

Most of your play has been Towny this post have me the biggest ? So far

and how do you see villagers re-evaluate?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713150)
I'd definitely not go the route of feels, if anything I'd probably do the "it's your actions" part, just even more bluntly?

I'd probably be more frustrated/annoyed at being questioned in my push on a "bad town" than saddened?

The overall feeling of my post would probably be way more "you played with shit, deal with the consequences"

that's a personality thing is what I'm saying

I don't think it has anything to do with alignment to how you would react there

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713151)
and how do you see villagers re-evaluate?

I usually see them rethinking particular events rather than "oh huh I forgot why this person is town to me"

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713154)
I usually see them rethinking particular events rather than "oh huh I forgot why this person is town to me"

and they get to those events by having to think about them...

which is what I was going to do

Pozzai 02-7-2020 07:48 PM

Also you probably have me as town because my team is ?????

Charu was the person you felt I was just focusing down too much early on this day, you felt I ignored Shadow. If he's my partner why not try to get that misslynch instead? And why is my partner then outright defending him?

Shadow is essentially the person I am most likely dooming by reading Charu more villagery, I'd be arguing the case of killing my partner by extension, not even doing it in a matter of "gaining credit"

AA look at our spat you called tvt day 2, do you honestly think that's the way we talk to each other shortly after I replace in as partners? That's nuts.

Quas, actually a fairly decent world, as we haven't really pressured each other a lot, but I'm figuring this isn't actually the world you consider.

Charu 02-7-2020 07:50 PM

ITT

Wolves actually being good wolves

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713156)
Also you probably have me as town because my team is ?????

Charu was the person you felt I was just focusing down too much early on this day, you felt I ignored Shadow. If he's my partner why not try to get that misslynch instead? And why is my partner then outright defending him?

Shadow is essentially the person I am most likely dooming by reading Charu more villagery, I'd be arguing the case of killing my partner by extension, not even doing it in a matter of "gaining credit"

AA look at our spat you called tvt day 2, do you honestly think that's the way we talk to each other shortly after I replace in as partners? That's nuts.

Quas, actually a fairly decent world, as we haven't really pressured each other a lot, but I'm figuring this isn't actually the world you consider.

I don't think that's a good reason to discount you being partners with shadow, but the lack of teams apply to other ppl this game as well

I was more v reading you for opening up the poe when you didn't need to and your very good d2

I don't think your d3 has been great, at all, is what I'm saying

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713157)
ITT

Wolves actually being good wolves

inb4 it's shadow twice and he's been slanking the whole game because of a rand error

Charu 02-7-2020 07:53 PM

The only person alive I can safely say I'm comfortable voting for is pozz, if anyone wants to know.

Why?

Once again, PoE and them trying to hard bargain that Shadow_God is a wolf (as they should if Shadow is town, they'll win)

Literally that's it. Everyone else has some towny elements to them that I've witnessed which makes it hard for me to pinpoint who of the other three others is partners with pozz.

And I could be wrong with pozz, I don't freakin' know.

Charu 02-7-2020 07:53 PM

God bless mountainous setups.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713158)
I don't think that's a good reason to discount you being partners with shadow, but the lack of teams apply to other ppl this game as well

I was more v reading you for opening up the poe when you didn't need to and your very good d2

I don't think your d3 has been great, at all, is what I'm saying

I don't fucking softball bus, if I bus I want to be sure to get credit for it.

Just skim https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/...e-over?page=32 which is my last scum game and see how I interact with my partner Regfan.

If anything what people tend to catch me on is that I am waaaaay too convinced my partners are scum.

Bussing only works if you actually build credit, going into F3 after lynching scum!Shadow in this manner gives me NOTHING.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713161)
God bless mountainous setups.

that's one way to put it

Charu 02-7-2020 07:55 PM

I feel like... the first vote is gonna be crucial.

What if I put a vote on pozz right now I wonder...?

Probably not good intel since not everyone is immediately here.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:55 PM

actually do you have links to shadow games

because I really want to see them myself

Pozzai 02-7-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4713160)
The only person alive I can safely say I'm comfortable voting for is pozz, if anyone wants to know.

Why?

Once again, PoE and them trying to hard bargain that Shadow_God is a wolf (as they should if Shadow is town, they'll win)

Literally that's it. Everyone else has some towny elements to them that I've witnessed which makes it hard for me to pinpoint who of the other three others is partners with pozz.

And I could be wrong with pozz, I don't freakin' know.

But... But...... You're town and I've just been part of taking pressure of you, hell I even said outright no to just voting you earlier.

Pozzai 02-7-2020 07:56 PM

Am I taking crazy pills, are people actually reading me play another game than this one? O.o

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713162)
I don't fucking softball bus, if I bus I want to be sure to get credit for it.

Just skim https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/...e-over?page=32 which is my last scum game and see how I interact with my partner Regfan.

If anything what people tend to catch me on is that I am waaaaay too convinced my partners are scum.

Bussing only works if you actually build credit, going into F3 after lynching scum!Shadow in this manner gives me NOTHING.

no I know

I don't think you were trying to actually get shadow lynched here

you would be hoping one of us would missvote first or something, but I still think you're more town then not

just spitballing literally every idea in my head, and I think you are far from clear with shadow

Charu 02-7-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713166)
But... But...... You're town and I've just been part of taking pressure of you, hell I even said outright no to just voting you earlier.

Yeah, but that doesn't change you still want to lynch Shadow.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713167)
Am I taking crazy pills, are people actually reading me play another game than this one? O.o

that's what this literal whole game has been lmao