Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103683)

Squeek 03-8-2009 12:20 AM

Re: World of Warcraft

Got my Valorous chest today. Wish I could've gotten the pants though.

We had pugged idiots to replace the people who couldn't make day 2. Here's how sad this is: we did 3 quarters on Friday night and we didn't even finish the last one tonight.

I really, really cannot understand what is so complicated about the Construct bosses.

1) Patches. DPS race. The three highest HP melee guys are going to take a ton of damage. Use your fastest heals non-stop on them and everybody else goes wild.

2) Grobby. Attack him from behind if you're melee. Kill slimes if you're ranged, then go back to DPSing him. If you're infected, go behind the melee pack and let it drop, then run back to the group.

3) Gluthy. Several people kite the zombie chow. Gluthy owns everyone. Heal up while DPSing the chow before it gets to him.

4) Thaddy. Kill the two guys around the same time, then don't fail miserably jumping down to Thaddy. The left side is negative, the right side is positive. Stack up on the bottom right next to the tanks and go nuts. When he casts polarity shift, watch for your polarity and run counter-clockwise to the other group if it changes, staying as far away from everyone else while you do.

Holy damn that's hard!

Some idiot in our raid tried to save himself and ended up glitching Thaddius so we couldn't run anymore. Even though he did eventually reset about 10 minutes after the RL called it, it was too late.

I am never going to finish Naxx.

Izzy 03-8-2009 01:26 AM

Got my 80 pvp trinket. Up to 682 resilliance, once i get my savage glad chest on tuesday to complete the set and put resilliance +20 gem and 20 resilliance enchant i should be up to 750 or so.

Sir Psycho 03-8-2009 03:32 AM

Squeek come to my server, join my guild and youll clear in 1-2 nights a week.

tsugomaru 03-8-2009 03:43 AM

We clear in 3 hours at the most.

But fastest heals on Patchwerk? You're going to die like that. You need your largest heals on him. 5k every 1.3 seconds is not as good as 11k every 2.2. In a sense, my Greater Heal is faster hp/sec wise, but it's a longer cast. However, if your tank can't wait the 1 second for the Greater Heal, then we have issues.

~Tsugomaru

Squeek 03-8-2009 05:23 AM

Whatever I don't heal. Even though I'm dual-speccing resto, I sure as hell won't be raid-healing any time soon, even with a full set of mostly-epic gear.

@Psycho: No.

Solid Dreams 03-8-2009 05:48 AM

Three? must be a 25 man thing. I was going to say you only need 2.

We still are getting used to it, I can't wait until we can do 10 man naxx in 3 hours :P

Sir Psycho 03-8-2009 01:04 PM

Tsugo, are guild does it in 1 to 2 nights because we go every achievement in the instance.

Izzy 03-9-2009 01:13 AM

vpr0721 03-9-2009 03:31 AM

that bg would have been terrible w/o you. I personally hate opposite faction rogues when im not in pvp gear cause they stun me till im dead, cant move at all. Nice!

Solid Dreams 03-9-2009 08:47 AM

I've decided it really blows farming relics of ulduar as prot.

I can't do it with my paladin because everyone wants me to hold back and wait until they reach my level. fuuu :(

Afrobean 03-9-2009 11:53 AM

Friend told me rogues get to dual wield at 10.

Got to 10.

Cannot equip a second one hand dagger in my off hand. It says "You cannot dual wield" when I try.

Is there some secret I am unaware of? A passive skill or something I need to learn maybe?

vpr0721 03-9-2009 01:53 PM

Nice to see you joined WoW Afro. Come visit meee.

Necamus 03-9-2009 01:55 PM

Go to your trainer, they should offer a Dual Wield passive ability.

Izzy 03-9-2009 01:56 PM

The trainer should teach you dual wield at 10.

vpr0721 03-9-2009 04:27 PM

Ok, lets try this again. Finally got OS +3 down after numerous wipes. Title was well worth it and IRL friend got the mount. Now working on the 10 man version.

Afrobean 03-9-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necamus (Post 3012734)
Go to your trainer, they should offer a Dual Wield passive ability.

It needs to be a speciific trainer? I talked to one in Stormwind and he wouldn't help me. Only other one I know of is in the starting town, and I wouldn't think I'd need to go back to the area with level 1 monsters when I'm up at 10.

Solid Dreams 03-9-2009 07:28 PM

Really? That's odd, it's level 10 for rogues :P

devonin 03-9-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

I've decided it really blows farming relics of ulduar as prot.

I can't do it with my paladin because everyone wants me to hold back and wait until they reach my level.
I assume then, that your 'prot' is not your paladin? Because man, farming ANYTHING as a prot paladin is ten times faster and easier than it is for anyone else.

Kagome 03-9-2009 07:45 PM

For Afro: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=674

tsugomaru 03-9-2009 08:19 PM

And if you really dislike clicking links like that, then for future reference, if you hear any "this class can do this at this level", assume you have to train it. You won't gain anything automatically.

~Tsugomaru