Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103683)

Izzy 03-5-2009 02:51 PM

Re: World of Warcraft

They need to fix resilience, I don't think anyone in pve gear should even have a chance at killing someone in pvp gear. You should not be able to burn someone with 800 resilliance down in 3 seconds. In tbc 450 resilliance reduced crit damage by 22% or something, now 800 resilliance reduces crit damage by 15 or something when it should be 35-40 to make pvp balanced.

Solid Dreams 03-5-2009 03:24 PM

Yeah, totally, cause then anyone who wants to go into pvp shouldn't have a shot at winning anything.

Izzy 03-5-2009 03:36 PM

You slowly get pvp gear like everyone else. Then you get savage glad and you are decent in bg's until you get hateful and so on. Pvp progression.

Shouldn't be able to pve and own at pvp just because you have pve gear. Makes pvp pointless.

Sullyman2007 03-5-2009 07:42 PM

Delivery.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...y/lotr-wow.gif

Kagome 03-5-2009 08:38 PM

Resilience ruined pvp in my opinion.

Izzy 03-5-2009 08:49 PM

Yea, back when noone did damage. Now that people are dieing again in 2-3 seconds pvp is quite gay.

tsugomaru 03-6-2009 01:27 AM

Weee.

~Tsugomaru

Afrobean 03-6-2009 01:57 AM

wow tsugo your picture is so low res 8)

tsugomaru 03-6-2009 02:00 AM

My monitor is oooooold.

~Tsugomaru

Squeek 03-6-2009 03:02 AM

h8

Still using the spell scalpel -.-

tsugomaru 03-6-2009 09:18 AM

I also spent a good 30 minutes farming the feathers for that hat. Comment about it!

~Tsugomaru

Necamus 03-6-2009 10:49 AM

Damn, that's a pretty sweet mace.

ImEric12 03-6-2009 10:20 PM

=( I want that mace for my druid... but not to worry, I've got my eye on the legendary =o

bender5 03-6-2009 11:12 PM

Every single healer in my guild has that mace, Betrayer has dropped once and turning tide has yet to drop. It's kind of discouraging.

tsugomaru 03-6-2009 11:14 PM

Do all your caster dps have the mace though? It doesn't look like a bad caster mace.

~Tsugomaru

Squeek 03-6-2009 11:17 PM

Yeah, I saw that too. Wonder how hard those pieces are going to be to collect?

If one drops every run of Ulduar (or worse), I'll just ignore it.

A nice mace dropped in Naxx tonight but I let it go since it had spirit and mp5. At least we got three quarters done with no wipes. That was nice.

Recount has fun data outside of dps and heals done. It's fun knowing that I didn't die at all the entire time and that I took the least amount of damage of anyone in the entire raid. I guess I'm just that awesome.

I wasn't the best tonight as the guild we run with has insane DPS, but I did end up at #7 with just under 3k overall dps. #1 was consistently over 4k.

bender5 03-6-2009 11:23 PM

We only did 2 wings tonight, but on race fights such as Patchwerk I clocked out a new personal record of 4.6k topping me out at #1.

And tsugo, no only one caster dps had the mace, but he had it coming into the guild because his old main spec was healing, but he quit the guild tonight because he was being punished for delaying the entire guild's progression which really REALLY pissed me off.

tsugomaru 03-7-2009 12:59 AM

haha

You wouldn't want me in your guild then. I afk a lot because raid times don't work well for me. But they still insist that I go, so I'm not going to argue against it.

My vent pronunciation binding is Tsugomaru the Tanking Priest because I always end up being right under the tanks for most damage taken.

~Tsugomaru

Kagome 03-7-2009 01:59 AM

I haven't been able to pick up The Turning Tide yet on my mage. I have the second best Mage weapon though so it's not too bad waiting.

Tokzic 03-7-2009 06:58 AM

Hahahahahahaha.

For all you people who can use that legendary mace, some Ulduar loot news dropped today on MMO-Champion. And, uh, theoretically I suppose you could get a lot of shards from every run.

They drop on Hard modes of fights.

It's going to be a while before people are wielding them, I think.