Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Charu 03-11-2017 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Franker Z was better

roundbox 03-11-2017 08:59 PM

FUCK U

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4530814)
cool we did it
time to FIRE OFF SOME POSTS based on INDIVIDUAL USERS!!

K warden lets do this shit

Gradiant 03-11-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530813)
Hi Gradiant got any scumleans that arnt me or haku?

??

roundbox 03-11-2017 09:11 PM

1. Charu

Charu is fuckin dumb ROFL

just kidding

uhhh I guess Charu had a reasonable opening given the "circumstances"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530088)
Pretty much before the game started, me, Gradiant, and YoshL are going to vote Haku first thing.

Preeeeetty much has no bearings to what we think Haku is at the moment. Though admittedly, prefacing the game is kind of a silly thing to do if Haku is town.

...Though this wouldn't be the first time, lmao

not sure how to feel about the self-fulfilling prophecy post we see here other than you can do better than this Charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530132)
He wants to investigate us, but in reality, we're investigating him.

WHOA!!!

I want to give you town points for this line of thought
thought I had a different thought otherwise
guess not

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530273)
Sorry, my vote is staying!

this post sucks COCKS because it's STUBBORN

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530407)
I wouldn't put too much thought into the sentence, but that's a good thought to put in the backburner for later.

I'll touch on this in inDheart's post but no, it's not
if you read into YoshL's quote here as to being a potential slip I think it's a bit too specific (i.e. the gleaned information being he's a wolf and picked vigi and is expecting a kill)
stop it now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530725)
Before the game even filled, me, Gradiant, and YoshL decided that all three of us would vote you. Not for reactions or anything, but as a gimmick. YoshL over here though is using it as a statement as you can plainly see, lol.

It has nothing to do with this current game, until you got flustered that is, hee hee hee.

this is immature as hell and I teach high schoolers

-----

tbh I actually don't like Charu all that much this game

Here's a list of players that I've seen him have a DEEP interaction with and not semi-joking/conversational:
Litodude
Hakulyte
FreezinIce
(somewhat) inDheart

yeah that's it
I'd expect a town Charu to have a HOT STICK and POKE EVERYONE ELSE but right now I'm getting tunnelbird
A very good portion of his posts are on Hakulyte. yeah I know he (hakulyte) got the center of attention as per his plan, but I'd expect charu to look a bit deeper into the other players in the interactions, say YoshL and Gradiant (which is coincidental, but hey man it is what it is)

SCUMLEAN

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530179)
Haku

>a bunch of insults about haku later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530694)
Hakus a bit better with that multiquote post, keep doing that please

This post insinuates haku is in a bad place and has slightly improved his position.

Although I guess you don't come out and say I'm scum either, just vote me and a bunch of insults

So whos your scumleans then?

Charu 03-11-2017 09:14 PM

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I'm not the one that thought of it. I decided to join in because I thought it'd be a good laugh for a gimmick.

Charu 03-11-2017 09:16 PM

So you think I'm scum because I've only interacted with few people?

Well golly, maybe it could be because it kind of got tense back in the first 10-20 pages, bro. I don't want to touch those interactions at all since it seems to come from players that hate the other player and not for their actions.

Rather not prod players that are doing this, it's gross.

Charu 03-11-2017 09:18 PM

Though I haven't really talked to thesunfan, not deeply. He's doing his own thing for all I care (he's null for me).

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530828)
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I'm not the one that thought of it. I decided to join in because I thought it'd be a good laugh for a gimmick.

Just saying, this ended up blowing up like a bomb in everyone's face

HEE HEE HEE

roundbox 03-11-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530829)
So you think I'm scum because I've only interacted with few people?

Well golly, maybe it could be because it kind of got tense back in the first 10-20 pages, bro. I don't want to touch those interactions at all since it seems to come from players that hate the other player and not for their actions.

Rather not prod players that are doing this, it's gross.

why haven't you read sunfan
why haven't you tried to read what raeko posted
why haven't you tried to read choof

Charu 03-11-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4530826)
this post sucks COCKS because it's STUBBORN

This also implies you didn't see my progression on my read on him.

My vote is still there, but only because he's objectively the best vote at this very moment due to his reactionary emotional posts.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 09:21 PM

Roundbox theory on Charu reminds me of iheart dogging me in turbo for not interacting with a lot of people. I was scum that game. Obviously it isn't 1:1 but I like the angle.

So town points for roundbox for making that connection and now I'm looking at Charu funny.

Charu 03-11-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4530832)
why haven't you read sunfan
why haven't you tried to read what raeko posted
why haven't you tried to read choof

Just posted
Because she hasn't posted anything that made me interested
Because he's already shown already he's town for me.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 09:22 PM

Well let's see...

-light and mellon need to post more

-waiting on roundbox to finish reading

-indheart hasn't done much other than the thing I quoted sunfan liked about following an avenue pertaining haku but only if we all care about it, and a bit of entertaining a yoshl slip surrounding voting haku. would like to see a lot more since he left last night saying he'll do more today and has yet to come in again

-I thought sunfan was posting like shit really early in the phase. Demeanor reminded me of the very few bits of the last game I read where he was noncommital and too lazy to give reasoning unless asked for it again. Also gut feeling didn't like the post he made regarding liking what I quoted from indheart. I still feel that could be early attempt at a pocket because there's no way he was confused about my first statement regarding indheart's post, and i barely clarified it for him when he was suddenly happy about it? enough to warrant a vote (though apparently he wanted to place a vote earlier than that because of stuff he was too lazy to mention at that time, but no vote was placed until after my 'clarification'. After getting an explanation about vote on freezin, thoughts on him are a bit better, along with post #567 because I can definately relate to that. So I guess sunfan's middle of the human/wolf spectrum for me

Gradiant 03-11-2017 09:23 PM

thinking about sunfan reminded me of a post i read from him at work, thanks

Charu 03-11-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530834)
Roundbox theory on Charu reminds me of iheart dogging me in turbo for not interacting with a lot of people. I was scum that game. Obviously it isn't 1:1 but I like the angle.

So town points for roundbox for making that connection and now I'm looking at Charu funny.

I'm seeing a whole lot of you just going with everyone's thoughts.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530708)
choof's wolfgame is too passive
while yeah he hasn't been aggressive in regards to hammering on someone, I do think he has been more townie for actually posting things and then posting more things

Is it now? I was basing that off of what I thought I remembered from when he was bowser in the smash anon game. Either way, I'm okay with his posts so far so my lean on him is still the same

roundbox 03-11-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530834)

hot pockets

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530833)
This also implies you didn't see my progression on my read on him.

My vote is still there, but only because he's objectively the best vote at this very moment due to his reactionary emotional posts.

No

You don't get to say he's objectively the best lynch based on a emotional post that is highly subjective and could go either way

Bad