Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Pozzai 02-7-2020 02:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713020)
Honestly I think charus case on ffa has that oomph you were looking for. It was relatively early on ffa as well so not just pure bandwagoning

Again, he's talking about FFA, he's not probing FFA. He's not digging his claws into people trying to drain information about them, he's.. Distant?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:10 PM

I feel like every wolf team I can reasonably see has 1 of charu/shadow

AA I only see with charu

Pozzai honestly I see with either charu or shadow. Tho I would be surprised to see him with charu more based off his recent push. Bussing charu here wouldn't be 100% out of the question but it does feel like a misplay

Charu and shadow could totally be with each other

These are like my 4 worlds right now

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 02:10 PM

Okay so I just saw the ISO that Aragaki made on me, and I completely forgot about Charu being in the game at the time of making it. There was no rhyme or reason to it, I just miscounted how many people were left

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713025)
I feel like every wolf team I can reasonably see has 1 of charu/shadow

AA I only see with charu

Pozzai honestly I see with either charu or shadow. Tho I would be surprised to see him with charu more based off his recent push. Bussing charu here wouldn't be 100% out of the question but it does feel like a misplay

Charu and shadow could totally be with each other

These are like my 4 worlds right now

Actually this reminds me of something I've heard a fair bit about wolf charu, he has this tendency to bus his partners a fair amount

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4713024)
Again, he's talking about FFA, he's not probing FFA. He's not digging his claws into people trying to drain information about them, he's.. Distant?

ohhhh I see what you mean now

yeah that's a good point but I don't think shadow is any better in that regard either

What are your thoughts on shadow

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713027)
Actually this reminds me of something I've heard a fair bit about wolf charu, he has this tendency to bus his partners a fair amount

Other way around, try again

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713029)
Other way around, try again

Nani?

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713027)

this definitely used to be the case, especially when I was more active, but I remember there was one game where charu didn't bus and everyone was shocked and it won him the game

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713030)
Nani?

Pozzai is pushing charu, not charu pushing poz

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713031)
this definitely used to be the case, especially when I was more active, but I remember there was one game where charu didn't bus and everyone was shocked and it won him the game

If we read Charu as wolf this game, I believe the chances of him being bussed to be pretty low as the other wolf is just as deep right now.

Shadow_God_10 02-7-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713032)
Pozzai is pushing charu, not charu pushing poz

Ah. gotcha

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4713033)
If we read Charu as wolf this game, I believe the chances of him being bussed to be pretty low as the other wolf is just as deep right now.

You and charu are the main POE. If one of poz or aa is a woofer I see them bussing someone in the POE as a distinct possibility

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:20 PM

Again, correct play is almost always to not bus but doing so could be a good unexpected play to win in f3 with

Want to make sure ppl remember this when I'm inevitably NKed

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:22 PM

I feel like its correct for one of charu or shadow to vote first?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:22 PM

Wait no votes not locked doesn't really matter nvm nvm

AragakiAyase 02-7-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713037)
I feel like its correct for one of charu or shadow to vote first?

probably but charu isn't even here

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4713039)
probably but charu isn't even here

Well we're in no rush

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:24 PM

Can you just straight unvote?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-7-2020 02:26 PM

Aight so a good classic read is see what players aren't invested in lylo as they're prolly wolves

And again all those signs point to shadow and charu

Pozzai 02-7-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4713028)
ohhhh I see what you mean now

yeah that's a good point but I don't think shadow is any better in that regard either

What are your thoughts on shadow

My thoughts on Shadow currently is I kind of hope they're just scum with Charu and game is easy?

I feel like I posted this before, but Shadow kind of took responsibility of his bad vote timing from day1 in a very "ah well, that does look bad, shit happens" kind of way, which I was okay with, it didn't feel defensive, but that's like literally all I have.

I don't in any way disagree with Shadow being very much alike with Charu in regards of being slightly distant, I kind of moved Shadow down again on my list, because the things that made me consider Shadow-AA not likely teamed, was coming from AA.

Like, I can find more scummy things AA has done in my opinion, but that's because AA actually have done stuff?

I'll be honest, with both Shadow and Charu, I am grasping at straws, I am kind of at the point where I still think you're town, and maybe I should just /follow whoever you vote because I can't help you differentiate the two, and if I'm wrong on you, I'm likely actively losing the game today anyways.