Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:56 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

funnygurl maybe??

Hakulyte 10-22-2018 11:56 PM

Who's neee replacing ? Anti-pearl ?

Charu 10-22-2018 11:56 PM

precarious

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4652382)
If there's a posting requirement does that mean we can ignore anti-pearl ?

What are the wagons ?

i subbed in for anti - pearl

Syhto 10-22-2018 11:56 PM

I really don't like the way Mellon is playing but if it is typical for her then I will look past it for now. I can see what you mean roundbox, about timing, but I disagree.

What is the good reason to vote for prec? I will believe DBP is town for the moment. Prec or MML would be alright with me to go.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652377)
Possible scum: Mellon, Roundbox, maybe Charu.

I feel town on DBP and Syhto. MML gets a town rating based on the tell. Everyone else is sort of mushy at this point. inD's close to town, as is Funny; I have mixed feelings on Sunfan. Not prepared to evaluate Haku or Manti based on what they've done so far.

this is stupendously consensus

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

wait why is SunFan voting RB?

Yes I know I said vote him

Yes I know I said I didn't care

But I didn't expect SunFan to do that

roundbox 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

hey let's not play 5-way kitb
I realize I just contributed to it but wow

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

Charu
give you last will

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

precarious sorry bud those reads don't feel so good

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 11:57 PM

i have paid no attention to prec this game, he feels like a regular robot

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

can prec fake posts like his big reads list as a wolf?

cause i kinda liked it

Charu 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4652394)
Charu
give you last will

I'm not a wolf, you're reading way too hard, but good thing my role is nothing of importance.

Other than that

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652388)
precarious

.....Fucking why?

Dude I give I just don't understand anymore I clearly can't get in the mindset tonight

Precarious 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652383)
This dude's a wolf now, gg.

Because I disagree with you, or because you're on my list?

Charu

That switch was way too abrupt from you.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652354)
Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

you have maybe scum on Charu after this friend?

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652379)
I don't understand why, if perc is null to you, you are taking offense to mellon pushing him?

you don't even have him as a villager, that seems really contradictory/doesn't make sense mindset wise.

you shouldn't like people pushing your villagers, sure. but people pushing people you're null on seems really weird.

she may very well be hitting a wolf, but i dont think shes doing so for the right reasons, which i think is suspicious. i wish i could elaborate more but eh. ill try later

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652354)
mellon_collie - Not a whole lot of content from this slot. Agreed with Charu a couple times early, otherwise has mostly blended in. Not sure what to make of the mini case against me. Usually I view those positively, but given her lack of anything up until now, it came across as opportunistic. Sort of pushing at an easy-ish case that wasn't really there.

inDheart - Most people I ended up tone reading; inD was different. He was the first person to sort of break out of the joke phase—it wasn't so much a serious post as it was a “let's get going” post. It sort of simulated content without actually saying anything, but then there wasn't really anything to analyze at that point. Seemed to return to joke/conversation posting after that first effort didn't really take. I feel a little uncomfortable about his approach toward Pearl; it was really casual about the potential lynch (compared to how Charu was), but his logic for it was about the same as mine in the end. Something about his tone seemed slightly off for a while, but it corrected itself later in the day, and he's been interacting with different people/situations without feeling scattershot about it.

Wayward Vagabond - I never know how to feel about WV, since I've seen him start like this before--pretty jokey, not necessarily a lot of content early. That's been town in the past, and I have a tendency to overscrutinize that type of play because it isn't immediately helpful. He's been more entertaining this time though.

DaBackpack - Not a lot to go on here, but feels town-leaning to me. The Syhto analysis in 261 was decent. Tone feels good—combination of casual chat and probing. Has been pretty active throughout.

roundbox - I feel a bit nervous about this slot. I like the willing to discuss set-up elements. RB felt a little nervous/aggressive responding to all the chatter he stirred up earlier, but that tends to happen under scrutiny. Was very skeptical of the Pearl pseudo-wagon, repeatedly analyzing everyone involved with it, to the point that I felt like they might be the same alignment. Hasn't really interacted much with neeee though since the replacement.

Funnygurl555
- Has been more involved than usual. Way more game-sided conversation/analysis than I've seen from Funny on D0s before. I don't know if that means anything, bad or good, but I'm inclined to view it positively--in general, I find meta overrated anyway.

DarkManticoreX2 - Busy obviously, and what is there isn't enough for me to feel confident in an assessment. 237 is interesting, but it feels almost internally contradictory with how it's phrased.

Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

theknightsofneeee (formerly Anti-Pearl) - Pearl obviously didn't exist. Knights is pretty self-assured, but having never played with them I don't know what to think of that.

Running out of time, so here's what I have so far.

wait

everyone responded to his other reads list

but no one responded to this?

lol

the sun fan 10-22-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652397)
can prec fake posts like his big reads list as a wolf?

cause i kinda liked it

absolutely he can

he comes from a family of stonemasons; good at building walls you see

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 11:59 PM

Any votes cast at 10:01 or later won't count. You can keep talking though