Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are around (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146456)

Zeldagurlfan1 04-25-2019 02:23 PM

Re: How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are arou

12.26 years now!
Still great close friends with Coveyduck and Smitty, Darkheartsentwined, ||sephiroth||, and hopefully ill get to reconnect with everyone at Anime North this year!! :D

Love the community.
I wish i could be on here more than i am, life takes me by the horns and i dont ever have time to play PC games.

ClairmaiIsBack 04-30-2019 04:29 AM

Re: How many of you guys who have been around for longer than 10 years still are arou

Lost my old account, started a new one just to pop in and see how things are going. I think it's been 15 years or something. Don't think anyone on here actually knows who I am haha.

kainivy 04-30-2019 11:05 AM

Been here for 11.27 years and still having fun XD

Herogashix 04-30-2019 02:07 PM

Just broke 10 years recently, still kicking, still kicking ass.

orangeade 07-18-2019 01:01 AM

its been nearly 14 years lads
hope everybody here is doing well
really missing my library of simfiles from mwerp, aperson, arch0wl, buttcheese, shiftyeyes reach, ren, tank101, dukamok, and theres obviously a few others im missing but not mm989 your simfiles suck (wtf is that thinking different especially)
does anyone still play sm/ffr? i just recently replaced the same keyboard i had been using for 15 years with a nice clicky mechanical one and somehow playing SM feels more fun. its nice

man on this note, my favourite simfile because it was the first one i ever felt really good about AAAing was Mwerp/ren's Votum Stellarum. the version on smonline isnt the same and i cant find it anywhere. ive tried to recreate it but its not the same. i guess ill take that to my grave because it doesnt seem to exist anymore thanks to bemanistyle being a shell of its former self. how the mighty have fallen

Izzy 07-18-2019 08:03 AM

I likely have most of the files you are looking for.

aperson 07-18-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeade (Post 4688514)
man on this note, my favourite simfile because it was the first one i ever felt really good about AAAing was Mwerp/ren's Votum Stellarum. the version on smonline isnt the same and i cant find it anywhere. ive tried to recreate it but its not the same. i guess ill take that to my grave because it doesnt seem to exist anymore thanks to bemanistyle being a shell of its former self. how the mighty have fallen

mwerp's votum stellarum was the shit back in the day

ULTIMEGA 07-18-2019 12:31 PM

I'm still here, and actively playing again after a year-long hiatus.

Also, 10+ years of membership and still going strong in this game.

Selinica 07-19-2019 02:18 AM

I was around 13 years ago or so, then I vanished. Gods, I was full of it at 22, lol.

Recently remembered that Stepmania and FFR exist, and started playing the former, again. Will probably pick up the latter once more.

XxXMetalheadXxX 07-20-2019 12:07 PM

11.48 in total but I disappeared when FFR went down years ago and just never came back because no one I talked with wasn't anywhere to be found.
But I came back three days ago, getting hooked on getting AAAs again. Surprisingly, I'm still AAAing 14 difficulty songs (which might sound like like much) after years of not touching arrows. Still pretty rough around the edges though.

JohnRedWolf87 07-20-2019 01:09 PM

I disappeared around 2015-ish, but came back recently.

TheSaxRunner05 07-20-2019 10:01 PM

Yep, and I still suck at this game, 30 billion later

dAnceguy117 07-21-2019 03:14 AM

welcome back y'all <3

ULTIMEGA 07-21-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 4689114)
Yep, and I still suck at this game, 30 billion later

Would you like a tutor?

MixMasterLar 07-21-2019 03:29 PM

It's good to check in here now and again and see some familiar faces

Y'all should post more tho!

All_That_Chaz 07-21-2019 04:17 PM

15 years? What? How is that a thing? Bye.

Coolgamer 07-21-2019 04:36 PM

Hi. I'm old. 15.84 years.

Shadow_God_10 07-21-2019 05:08 PM

I'm pretty sure I've posted in this thread before.

I've been here over 13 years (which is half of my life)

Went to my first Anime North and met a whole bunch of y'all who are friends that I'll have for the rest of my life <3

Punk Kitten 07-21-2019 05:46 PM

I really missed you guys <3

MrPoptart 07-21-2019 05:52 PM

I like how this thread has been alive for more then 2 years. How many of you guys who have been around for the first part of this thread still are around? =P