Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=97060)

infinity. 08-2-2008 06:17 PM

Re: jTWG XLIX: A Journey Through Time

Quote:

Originally Posted by argo15 (Post 2431552)
i'm a cursed human, sentenced to night 4. ='(

NO GIVING AWAY ROLES!!!!1

<3

rzr 08-2-2008 06:55 PM

I'm keeping hoochan in for now. He hasn't replied to me yet, and I don't feel like looking for a replacement since it's what I always do. Anyway, phase's over soon.

And, I guess GamerShadow didn't get it, but he's my co-host. Not a player. Therefore, without contributive information I would appreciate if he did not post too much.

GamerShadow 08-2-2008 07:02 PM

Sure thing.

GamerShadow, away!

rzr 08-2-2008 08:09 PM

The Doc clutched heavy's arm, a little flustered.
"What's going on?" asked DrKirth.
"Nothung special. The others are doing the regularly scheduled maintenance" she replied.
"What was that behind the machine, though?" Said Doc without thinkng much, for he was still very scared.
"What was what behind the machine?" Heavy asked, nerviously. They went behind the time machine to discover footsteps deep in the mud, 2 sets, and one point where they first set stops and the second goes off in another direction, pulling the first with it. Deciding it was to risky to go alone, Heavy got Cloud and her, Cloud, and the Doc followed the trail. Through twisting vines and leaves, they kept going. Cloud knew, however, when the pitter-patter pf insects turned into the chirping of crickets it was time to rest for the night. They laid down upon the sdden earth in the Graden of Eden. Heavy shut her eyes but couldn't sleep. Secretly, none of them could, but were all afraid to wake the others. In the distance Doc saw a figure soaring towards him. A transparent face with worms for eyes and blood drippping from its very existance, the spirit of Xception704 hit him with a rush of adreniline and pure terror. It flew around him, haunting him, begging him to find his body. Saying it must haunt the earth until it can be laid to rest. After the Doc realized he'd wet his trousers he fainted. It was too much for him to handle. The following morning Cloud was the first to awaken. Second was Doc, to the screams of Cloud. Cloud was sobbing on his knees in front of Xception's hanging corpse. He was attached to the Forbidden Tree of which Eve had eaten her fruit by a noose, dangling precariously from a lower branch, with a small smile still in his lively face.
Cloud cried out "Why?! Why, god, why?! The kid was so young, so vibrant, so willing to help out! He always had a good spirit, and kept the rest of us with one, too!"
Coming silenlty up behind him, Heavy rested a hand on his shoulder and said with a grave voice "save it for the service, Cloud. We should bring him back, now."
Doc climbed the tree rather quickly and cut down the corpse. Xception hit the ground, limp and dead. Heavy cast his body over her shoulder, as Cloud and the Doc gathered the other materials.
When they got back to the camp site a few people were in hysterics over what happened. As Heavy turned around with a tear ib here eye, she saw one of her friends flash an evil smile.
=======================================================

Night 1 is over. It is now day 1. Day 1 will end Monday evening at 8:00 PM EST. The remaining players are here, the silver ones are dead:

1. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
2. kekeb (kek3b)
3. Championanwar (anwarlouis)
4. Cloud0005 (TheFinalFightV2)
5. GamerShadow (twilightxshade)
6. Mattc16 (mattc16mcf)
7. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
8. DrKirth (drkirth)
9. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
10. hoochan (twghoochan)
11. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
13. argo15 (argo1516)
14. sc979 (sam97379)
15. heavylee (heavyleah)
16. hi_top (flywheel1964)
17. Emo_Saur_ (crunkestDJ)
18. redorigami (MidnightEp0ch )

Xception704 08-2-2008 08:27 PM

go figure

rzr 08-2-2008 09:13 PM

Attention Players:

If everyone could go back and read the second post I'd really appreciate it, it'd make my life much easier.

u84 08-2-2008 09:25 PM

Can I still sign up for substitute?

rzr 08-2-2008 09:27 PM

I need one for hoochan, so sure.

u84 08-2-2008 09:32 PM

Alright, send me the PM for Hoochan, I'm fully in.

hoochan 08-3-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2431887)
I'm keeping hoochan in for now. He hasn't replied to me yet, and I don't feel like looking for a replacement since it's what I always do. Anyway, phase's over soon.

And, I guess GamerShadow didn't get it, but he's my co-host. Not a player. Therefore, without contributive information I would appreciate if he did not post too much.

replied to what?

u84 08-3-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoochan (Post 2433450)
replied to what?

NOOO, I want to take your role.

sc979 08-3-2008 09:19 AM

So... did he get replaced or not?

Also, you left GamerShadow in the player list in the night-ending post. You should fix that.

aTzUeLo1191 08-3-2008 12:27 PM

TWG is over if you need me as a sub I'm here.

hoochan 08-3-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 2433465)
NOOO, I want to take your role.

Oh, ok. U84 can take over for me since I plan on getting the best out of my 6.50 for the Runescape membership lol. That means no time for TWG.

Have fun, U.

Xception704 08-3-2008 12:51 PM

aTzUeLo1191 you can have my spot - I'm dead ... I want to know what's going on. =\

u84 08-3-2008 12:51 PM

Thanks Hoochan. I hope you know I was just joking and you can have your spot back if you want. But I like this game, so I'll stay if you don't. I think I may even create my own.

hoochan 08-3-2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by u84 (Post 2433942)
Thanks Hoochan. I hope you know I was just joking and you can have your spot back if you want. But I like this game, so I'll stay if you don't. I think I may even create my own.

Yea, it's better to give your spot up to someone who would actually care about the game. Otherwise, I'd be a greedy, selfish bastard.

argo15 08-3-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

MidnightEp0ch (8:56:48 PM): Hallo
TheFinalFightV2 (8:56:59 PM): you iz?
MidnightEp0ch (8:57:18 PM): Red
TheFinalFightV2 (8:57:33 PM): reeeeeeeedddddddddorigami?
MidnightEp0ch (8:57:41 PM): Si
TheFinalFightV2 (8:57:46 PM): THATS MY LINE
well... cloud isn't really taking things seriously at all, but he show me this.

argo15 08-3-2008 09:36 PM

oh wai, nevermind i got confused, he is RED(origami). not red wolf XD

Redorigami 08-3-2008 09:52 PM

Yeah, haha, I should think before I type things ><
Just saying red probably wasn't smart.