Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Best Keyboard Simfile? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=62040)

Shashakiro 03-6-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Best Keyboard Simfile?

ODI has it

IMO it's a pretty retarded file, basically jumpstream/handstream spam with some pretty random jacks thrown in, good for challenge/stamina but it's not all that fun IMO

DiGiTaLSeraph 03-6-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 1301378)
ODI has it

IMO it's a pretty retarded file, basically jumpstream/handstream spam with some pretty random jacks thrown in, good for challenge/stamina but it's not all that fun IMO

Fact of the matter is, it's a pretty retarded file period. I'm fairly certain Zagh intended it to be that way.

Shashakiro 03-6-2007 04:22 PM

just because it's intentionally retarded doesn't make it any less retarded lol

FFR4EVA_00 03-6-2007 04:37 PM

are you kidding me of course its retarded

ps kasta sten

Rebirth0 03-6-2007 04:38 PM

St. Scarhand is cool as hell

macgravel 03-6-2007 04:39 PM

Nope. The best file is Simple and Clean (DnB mix)

Khorus 03-6-2007 05:48 PM

Okay, time to go browse ODI, because apparently thats where all the good files are :P

Lain_Iwakura 03-6-2007 06:06 PM

gang
probed
by
aliens
captured
by
the
camera
lense

do
not
believe
the
lies
about
the
size

plasmix 03-6-2007 06:09 PM

I like Ren's Realization a lot.

lolTorrent 03-6-2007 10:35 PM

Oh wow, IIRC Ren had a lot of suck-tastic files.

ducky285 03-6-2007 10:38 PM

Some of them were fun, though.

lolTorrent 03-6-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky285 (Post 1304251)
Some of them were fun, though.

All of the ones that I've played were not as good as I'd expect. Some suggestions?

ducky285 03-6-2007 10:42 PM

bbblow = best ever

Lain_Iwakura 03-6-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky285 (Post 1304282)
bbblow = best ever

people bbblowjob bbblow too much its a solid file at best

cetaka 03-7-2007 01:07 AM

The whole song is just over 17 minutes long, and has 2000 (Yes, two thousand) manually found bpm changes. What is manually found? He found all of the bpm changes using nothing but his ears. It took him two months from start to finish to make this file. Over 40 hours in the editor in stepmania, which is unheard of… Making a file like this, synced so nicely was so hard to do. He almost thought he would go insane when he was at the end. The last 40 seconds of the song was VERY hard to hear and sync, but as you can all see, he did it.

Why would he make such a file? He wanted to make a simfile that matched what he felt towards the girl he loves. To do that, he would have to make the perfect simfile. With The Games We Played, he thinks he did so. There is no other simfile that is like this. She gave him the will to start and finish this simfile. It was an intense two months, but he finished it and the results are outstanding! She is the one person that gave me the ability to do this. Sadly, right now they’re having a little trouble with their relationship. He doesn't know what will happen right now, if she’ll leave or if she’ll stay. All he can do now is hope for the best.

EDIT:

Well, tonight he found out the truth. Rebirth and her were on a “break” from each other as of two weeks ago. He found out tonight that it wasn’t just a break, it was a complete break up. This sucks…really bad. He put so much time into perfecting TGWP because of her, and she’s probably gone. It almost makes him feel like he wasted his time.

But…he knows he didn’t completely waste his time. He knows that even if it was or wasn’t made for her, it’s still one of the best simfiles ever made if not the best. He accomplished one of his ultimate goals in this game: to make one of the best simfiles ever.

Khorus 03-7-2007 02:00 PM

Okay Cetaka, we know that... :) (Smile and Nod?)

I have bbblow and it's a pretty good file, i must say, I like gang probed too, I just played that before coming here. But today I have to say GLoVE's Geno's Woods was pretty awesome, definitely worth a replay (Oni steps)

Rebirth0 03-7-2007 02:08 PM

rofl now that I think of it. I think I just told myself that it was for her so I could actually start and finish the thing.

If anyone ever does something like TGWP, you'll be searching for something like that to give you motivation as well, even if it's a fake motive. You guys have no idea how hard it was to just continue working on it through the weeks...

DiGiTaLSeraph 03-7-2007 02:31 PM

I made me pregunto because I liked some chick =P

lolTorrent 03-7-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebirth0 (Post 1308240)
rofl now that I think of it. I think I just told myself that it was for her so I could actually start and finish the thing.

If anyone ever does something like TGWP, you'll be searching for something like that to give you motivation as well, even if it's a fake motive. You guys have no idea how hard it was to just continue working on it through the weeks...

I need a motive so I finish stepping the last 70 seconds of TGWP.

SoulSk8er69 03-22-2007 05:36 PM

I will give you a cookie if you do it.