Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148260)

blindreper1179 09-30-2017 10:05 PM

Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Signups

in

Hakulyte 09-30-2017 10:06 PM

Done sending work applications.
Job interviews aren't 12 hours long and unlikely to be close to EoD time-wise so..

Let's go.

in

Hakulyte 09-30-2017 10:08 PM

Feels like Arielbananate7 is likely to play.

inDheart 09-30-2017 10:23 PM

dunno what happened to the OP formatting lol

it's suffering from memecreep

Hakulyte 09-30-2017 10:33 PM

Yeah, I thought we were playing an anon game for a second.

ShadoWolfe 09-30-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4591904)
I'll sign up to replace if you guys need it

Awesome. Please do, just in case (:

ShadoWolfe 09-30-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4591923)
dunno what happened to the OP formatting lol

it's suffering from memecreep

Hey man I know it's kinda over the top but I'm enjoying the leniency I'll get for it being my first time. Let me live. It's not like I'll do this every time or anything.

Btw I had to google memecreep and now I'm sad. You talking about the black/red format or just the names?

inDheart 09-30-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4591933)
Hey man I know it's kinda over the top but I'm enjoying the leniency I'll get for it being my first time. Let me live. It's not like I'll do this every time or anything.

Btw I had to google memecreep and now I'm sad. You talking about the black/red format or just the names?

nah, i mean somehow your setup chart all slid to the left even though i don't think you were editing that part :S

i also just googled memecreep and didn't know that was a word that already had uses

ShadoWolfe 09-30-2017 11:10 PM

Ohhhh
Dang, probably from editing on tapatalk. Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix that

inDheart 09-30-2017 11:17 PM

@ariel

click the Backup 6 link in the OP to get the roles for this game and what they do

if you have any questions you can ask us here, but you'll probably recognize several of them

ShadoWolfe 10-1-2017 12:10 AM

All fixed, cleaned up, and updated.

One slot left. If it fills tonight I'll roll tonight and start at Noon server (12:00 Server Time, October 1st, 2017)

@Ariel if you're interested in playing this game, just type
[twgv]In[/twgv]. Those [twgv] tags are also used to vote (and unvote, if you want to take back your vote) during the game.

You just type [twgv]playername[/twgv] to vote, and [twgv]unvote[/twgv] to unvote

FreezinIce 10-1-2017 02:32 AM

oh god why

why is memecreep a thing that exists

Arielbananate7 10-1-2017 05:51 AM

You guys are very nice to explain the game to me :) I will give it a go, hope I'm not too bad. In

Does the Universal Backup know they get to be the backup? And does the jailkeeper get to talk to the person they choose? It is interesting that most of the people do not get to do anything in the night, if I am understanding.

FreezinIce 10-1-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arielbananate7 (Post 4591964)
You guys are very nice to explain the game to me :) I will give it a go, hope I'm not too bad. In

Does the Universal Backup know they get to be the backup? And does the jailkeeper get to talk to the person they choose? It is interesting that most of the people do not get to do anything in the night, if I am understanding.

I'm actually not sure if the backup is made aware of the fact. Good question

Jailkeeper doesnt get to talk to their targets, and you are correct. Most people dont do anything during the night. Power roles just send their choices to the host. Only the wolves get to talk to each other at night.

inDheart 10-1-2017 09:28 AM

the backup knows that they are the backup

the jailkeeper also doesn't get to execute the person they jail. ToS has a lot of killing roles to make the game go faster, which we don't really need in this game because it's just for 9 players rather than 15

ShadoWolfe 10-1-2017 11:54 AM

Rolling now.

There are differences of opinion on whether the Universal Backup should be informed of their role before the first PR dies.

For the purposes of this game, it is safe to assume that all players (including Backup) will be informed of their role prior to game start.

Jailkeeper can not talk to their target in the night they protect them. Actually any and all game-related conversation has to take place in the game thread. The only exception to this is for the wolf team, who will gain access to a private discord channel. If you have any questions about anything during the game, don't hesitate to reach out to me through PM here or via Discord @Wolfe#3688

Will get PMs sent out asap. Will start game as soon as I finish, if I finish within a reasonable amount of time. Day phase will be 12 hours from whenever I start, and night phase will last until 12:00PM Server time tomorrow (shortened night to make it possible for game to start today)

ShadoWolfe 10-1-2017 01:08 PM

Started game.

Game Thread