Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143227)

roundbox 11-7-2015 03:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373103)
what was the point in posting this

because I fell into the trap about speculating about setup too much on D0 during our last C9++ game, and in retrospect I realized how pointless and misleading it can be.

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 03:50 PM

Wait there is a point to speculating the setup this early?

roundbox 11-7-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373111)

no considering we only have one data point

choof 11-7-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373111)

the poiint I was making is that there is no speculation to be had; we know it's either M or MM and there's no way to determine anything else

thus his post wasn't warranted

choof 11-7-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4373113)
no considering we only have one data point

then why would you make a post about that single data point which everyone should be already aware of

YoshL 11-7-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373114)
the poiint I was making is that there is no speculation to be had; we know it's either M or MM and there's no way to determine anything else

thus his post wasn't warranted

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373115)
then why would you make a post about that single data point which everyone should be already aware of

M, or MMM u doof

also, the post is fine given that it acknowledges that fact, and because someone else may throw in and start speculating heavily about the setup and w/e and waste even more time than you're doing right now by harping on people that are trying to not waste time speculating on the setup

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:01 PM

you're also assuming everyone here can process information properly (see - zenith, red blaster), so nice job there

also, if you think about it, when people don't 100% understand the setup (see - rzr) small talk clarifying shit will help regardless lol

seriously wehere's dabackpank though

_Zenith_ 11-7-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373116)
M, or MMM u doof

also, the post is fine given that it acknowledges that fact, and because someone else may throw in and start speculating heavily about the setup and w/e and waste even more time than you're doing right now by harping on people that are trying to not waste time speculating on the setup

but see I'm failing to understand why theorycrafting would be exhibited this early with the one data point and very unsubstantial information through posts to work with?

Nobody should be speculating but acknowledging the one data point and knowing we have letters generated from that alone. Right now we should be interacting and conversing because honestly picking fights right now isn't high on my priority list and it shouldn't be on others either (generally speaking here not just directly to YoshL).

choof 11-7-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373117)
you're also assuming everyone here can process information properly (see - zenith, red blaster), so nice job there

"hey you guys have issues with info so check the wiki very carefully"

Quote:

also, if you think about it, when people don't 100% understand the setup (see - rzr) small talk clarifying shit will help regardless lol
one person

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373118)
but see I'm failing to understand why theorycrafting would be exhibited this early with the one data point and very unsubstantial information through posts to work with?

Nobody should be speculating but acknowledging the one data point and knowing we have letters generated from that alone. Right now we should be interacting and conversing because honestly picking fights right now isn't high on my priority list and it shouldn't be on others either (generally speaking here not just directly to YoshL).

i already answered that holy fuck

it's not theory crafting, and we're saying to /not/ theory craft. We're saying "here's two possibilities that the game can be in. There's no way to discern anything from it and there's no point in continuing to try, so we're telling everyone else who doesn't get it (apparantly you) to move the fuck on and get on with the game"

"right now we should be interacting and conversing because honstly picking fights right now isn't high on my priority list"

yeah fucking right, tell me what do you want to converse about that's actually going to lead the game forward? I'm 100% curious as to what the fuck you have stuck up your butt that leads you to believe that

choof 11-7-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4373118)
honestly picking fights right now isn't high on my priority list

you self-voted right out of the gate

choof 11-7-2015 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4373121)
tell me what do you want to converse about that's actually going to lead the game forward

how buttruffled you are

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373120)

one person

you're still missing the greater point, and you're currently trying to pick apart something that was an attempt to steer the game in a good direction that actually could lead somewhere, and instead, are crashing it into a wall.

What's the point of your argument in the end? "Oh wow thinking of the rest of the game is definitely wolfy yeah"

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373123)
how buttruffled you are

i have a very nice ass, and it's not very ruffled at all tyvm

YoshL 11-7-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4373125)
Here's why I think it's bad: it's a really obvious point and becomes a race to get a "free" talking point first.

A+ the confirmed towny gets all the town points wow congratulations

roundbox 11-7-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4373120)

one person

Last game I had to try to explain what setup rolls were to Red Blaster as we approached mylo and he completely blew it off
I don't want to deal with that situation again from anybody. Normally I'd anticipate you being somewhat pleased that the front page got to game related content instead of being a wall of non sequitur shitposts

choof 11-7-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4373128)
Normally I'd anticipate you being somewhat pleased that the front page got to game related content instead of being a wall of non sequitur shitposts

I'd be pleased if it wasn't such an obvious point