Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116013)

[TeRa] 12-9-2010 03:42 PM

Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

Wow.. this is so saddening to hear, he was such a nice guy, I never expected this. Rest in peace dude, I just hope you're in a place you can be happy.

Emo_Saur_ 12-9-2010 03:50 PM

Oh ****, here come the waterworks.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Rubin0 12-9-2010 04:01 PM

This is absolutely horrible. I don't even know what to say.

~kitty~ 12-9-2010 04:02 PM

Whaa? I guess it's really true that the person you would least expect to commit suicide are the ones most likely to do it. I don't really know what to say, except that I probably liked him more than most people. D:

C@! 12-9-2010 04:10 PM

My condolences to his family and I hope his family and friends get as much as support as possible.

Rest in peace Steve, I hope you are in a better place

bmah 12-9-2010 04:33 PM

This is the second FFR member suicide I've come across - I was hoping this would never happen after the first time (first time was an unknown member and it was publicly announced on the main page).

I don't know jellygod, but I heard his name so much that I know so many people would be saddened, and I am too. Rest peacefully Steve.

UnkownMan 12-9-2010 04:36 PM

D: To be honest, I don't remember talking to him. But, the name sounds very familiar.
I feel bad. Suicide is never the way to go, no matter how terrible your life is. :(
My condolences to the Jellygod family. I'm so very sorry.

Panic4Me 12-9-2010 04:39 PM

I was driving when ichliebekase texted me letting me know what happened and immediately had to pull over. I never would have expected Steve to do that. As everyone's been saying, he was such an amazing guy; funny, smart, and just an all around great person to talk to. I was just chatting up BS with him in ProChat maybe two weeks ago.. never thought this would end up happening...

RIP Steve, we're all going to miss you and we love you. <3

reptile3141 12-9-2010 05:12 PM

Well, my heart just officially sank. Steve was literally one of the raddest people I came across on here. He was such a great guy. RIP, bro.

BethanyBangs 12-9-2010 05:17 PM

R.I.P. Steve :( Even though i never got to know you, i'll still miss you.

eurostud4 12-9-2010 05:21 PM

danceguy and I both knew him in real life since elementary school and have been good friends with him ever since. Definitely came as a complete shock when we heard the news. Nobody saw it coming. He was probably the last guy we would have expected to do something like that.

We left the ping pong paddle he always used to play with and we also took out the up, down, left, and right arrow keys from an old keyboard and put them in his coffin with him.

wherever he is now, he's having a blast with those arrow keys. Probably ponging it up with einstein

Nullifidian 12-9-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurostud4 (Post 3364578)
danceguy and I both knew him in real life since elementary school and have been good friends with him ever since. Definitely came as a complete shock when we heard the news. Nobody saw it coming. He was probably the last guy we would have expected to do something like that.

We left the ping pong paddle he always used to play with and we also took out the up, down, left, and right arrow keys from an old keyboard and put them in his coffin with him.

wherever he is now, he's having a blast with those arrow keys. Probably ponging it up with einstein

That was a great idea, putting the paddle and arrow keys alongside with him. :smile:

Panic4Me 12-9-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

I agree with spit, it really was a good idea to do that. I'm sure he would love you doing that for him.

ichliebekase 12-9-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

That's probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard of. Nearly brought me to tears. I know a lot of people will be glad to hear this was done for him.

prongsie 12-9-2010 05:34 PM

Steve and I only really said hi to eachother, one or twice but man... I thought it was a joke or something when I saw "RIP JellyGod" on someone's aim status. Seeing this thread gave me goosebumps. Such a shame that he chose to take his life away... I guess now he's in a better place. :/

A2P 12-9-2010 05:34 PM

RIP...this is truly saddening.

~HentaiXXX~ 12-9-2010 05:36 PM

.....no

;___; Goodbye Jellygod, goodbye forever.
Just shed a tear for this great man, may he rest in peace.

Reincarnate 12-9-2010 05:48 PM

How did he pass, if I may ask?

Wineandbread 12-9-2010 06:04 PM

RIP Jellygod

No suicide note or anything? :/

Oni-Paranoia 12-9-2010 06:11 PM

I do remember seeing his name around quite a bit. Rest In Peace jellygod.