Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A couple names their child.... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=104090)

championanwar 12-19-2008 11:36 AM

Re: A couple names their child....

Quote:

Originally Posted by retching oesophagus (Post 2925744)
ITT funmonkey becomes a nazi sympathizer :0

dunno why you admire him so much actually. he was a pretty rubbish leader actually. powerful speaker but tactically inept and eventually lost germany the war. he was pretty much helped into power because of the rampant anti-semitism existing beforehand and because the dumb impoverished germans ****s would have been desperate enough to believe someome could turn them into a master race. you seem to be swayed by propaganda too much. perhaps if he rounded up 6 million christians and gassed them you wouldn't have the same blase attitude.

go watch a holocaust documentary now!

as for the cake the people have a right to refuse to make it if it offends their belief system, whether the child was called adolf hitler or teabaggingtitty****ingcocksuckingmother****ingdong

Pretty much what I was thinking.
Edit: What would posess you to name your kid that? Just imagine what would happen a few years down the line.

DoctorSerpentine 12-19-2008 01:06 PM

rzr insulted me that's not good

rzr 12-19-2008 01:11 PM

It's not an insult, it's advice.

Choofers 12-19-2008 01:21 PM

You have to realize that the kid is going to insist that people call him Al, not Adolf. My last name is really weird, and when my teachers (especially substitue teachers) mess it up, I have to tell them not to say it. Time will only tell if he embraces or shuns his name...

retching oesophagus 12-19-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by championanwar (Post 2925755)
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Edit: What would posess you to name your kid that? Just imagine what would happen a few years down the line.

"hitler -he's only got one ball"

ad infinitum everywhere he goes.

foilman8805 12-19-2008 02:12 PM

I'm actually pretty sure this is child abuse.

Just wanted to add that.

x After Dawn x 12-19-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme (Post 2925323)
his life going through school is going to be hell.

For a while, it's going to be tough. Luckily, he'll be able to change his name eventually, and in the meantime, he could just not tell anybody his real name and tell them to call him something else.

NFD 12-19-2008 02:27 PM

Maybe if you guys had read the whole article you would have found out that they are Neo-Nazi's.

Article:

they live in a house decorated with swastikas and other Nazi paraphernalia.

funmonkey54 12-19-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retching oesophagus (Post 2925744)
ITT funmonkey becomes a nazi sympathizer :0

dunno why you admire him so much actually. he was a pretty rubbish leader actually. powerful speaker but tactically inept and eventually lost germany the war. he was pretty much helped into power because of the rampant anti-semitism existing beforehand and because the dumb impoverished german ****s would have been desperate enough to believe someone could turn them into a master race. you seem to be swayed by propaganda too much. perhaps if he rounded up 6 million christians and gassed them you wouldn't have the same blase attitude.

go watch a holocaust documentary now!

as for the cake the people have a right to refuse to make it if it offends their belief system, whether the child was called adolf hitler or teabaggingtitty****ingcocksuckingmother****ingchrist

Thank you for restating everything I have provided a point against already. I really don't feel like restating all my points yet another time, so you can go ahead and feel as if you have made a unique point for the time being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2925866)
Who cares if his name was adolf hitler

it's a name

ps lmfao child abuse

Thank you for showing that someone in this world realizes you don't inherit the personality of someone you share a name with.

funmonkey54 12-19-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2925886)
I'm gonna name my first child blowjob

Go for it. If you can back it up with proof that you honestly believe that is a good name for your child, then there is no stopping you.

championanwar 12-19-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Sig'd

foilman8805 12-19-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

thats child abuse man

rzr 12-19-2008 03:00 PM

I'm gonna name mine KgZ.

P.S. Funmonkey, there's really no need for you to reply to every post in the thread.

funmonkey54 12-19-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2925900)
P.S. Funmonkey, there's really no need for you to reply to every post in the thread.

EDIT: Looked back and my response was uncalled for.

Really though, I am, for the most part, only responding to posts relating to things I have said. I think that gives me plenty reason to post.

retching oesophagus 12-19-2008 03:35 PM

my post was more about how you dont seem to take hitlers actions seriously and you going on about his leadership abilities. plus your points about politcal correctness don't seem grounded in the real world. especially in some countries where calling a kid adolf hitler is srs bizniz (ie illegal). nothings's stopping these aryan chums from naming their kid adolf but they should be ripped apart by society for doing so if they feel.

just for clarification funmonkey, this is a typo right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by funmonkey54 (Post 2925728)
If you are talking about his less appealing genocidal mentality aspect, I personally do not disagree, but I will not treat you differently should you believe this would make the world better.

OrganisM 12-19-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Then have him/her open a sandwich shop. Blowjob's Footlong Thick Meat Sandwiches.