Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I miss you guys (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148145)

MixMasterLar 09-5-2017 01:57 AM

Re: I miss you guys

I won't lie and say I remember your name, but I know most of those people in those screenshots drop in now and again under different usernames. I'll let them introduce themselves if they wish.

That said I was super active in 2007, and I have great memories on this site. Always good to see the old timers pop back in.

EDIT: Not sure if you would remember me if I showed you my old avatar (I actually used it through 2016) but there it is if it helps.

reptile3141 09-5-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura (Post 4583776)
My old days before carpal tunnel

Hell yea bro that's the good stuff. I still have a repetitive strain injury from this game lmao. Left wrist still cracks like a mofo whenever I twist it lol.

Momoko_Katsura 09-5-2017 10:44 PM

MixMasterLar

I hella remembered you once I saw that avi lol

Garquillex 09-6-2017 02:57 PM

did you have the lewd world of warcraft hoodie picture

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura (Post 4583601)
Here's a flashback for ya, 19 yr old stupid Momo:

yep

I like it 09-7-2017 12:28 PM

Good times were had

James May 09-7-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like it (Post 4584537)
Good times were had

IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN Holy shit its been ages D:

businessman07 09-8-2017 05:37 AM

If you think texts with hearts are signs of love, you should have been around when the cams were up.

Some phag showing of his love every other day. And the occasional hot sub showing ass on cam.
-Bman

Winrar 09-8-2017 02:02 PM

So many familiar faces itt :')

MixMasterLar 09-8-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura (Post 4583840)
MixMasterLar

I hella remembered you once I saw that avi lol

People seriously still think I'm Asian because of it lol

mellonxcollie 09-8-2017 02:58 PM

Simpler times ;_;

Wayward Vagabond 09-8-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4585098)
People seriously still think I'm Asian because of it lol

you mean you arent asian?!

dood gone krazee 09-8-2017 04:09 PM

I still think about this community often, and I check back every now and then. I miss how it used to be - 2007-2011 or so were my super active years. Then high school got busier, went to college...

I'm really grateful for this site and the community. Honestly. I grew up a lot being on here and made some really incredible friends. I felt pretty accepted and like I was a part of something greater. I actually was homeschooled sophomore-senior year of highschool and didn't have much support/friends prior to that, so having FFR and SMO and RF and BX and KBO and (to some extent) ODI... it meant a lot.

Yeah, I definitely miss the old days. When the site died for that long period of time I kinda had a feeling it was over. :(

Yesterday I was on the subway (I live in NYC now) and the guy next to me was playing a mobile version of Stepmania on his phone. We got to talking about it, eventually FFR came up. When I started talking about my prime days and how I came in more or less around the golden age of it, he laughed and said "ah yeah, that was before my time." It was a strange moment... then my stop came up and I left.

Anyway, you guys are great. Most of the names I recognize, some I don't. I was more active on the forums and SMO than ProChat or MP in my prime. I still have many fond memories when I was still a noob at the game but spending lots of time in the chats..

Wayward Vagabond 09-8-2017 04:15 PM

glad you still come around these parts dgk

dood gone krazee 09-8-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4585125)
glad you still come around these parts dgk

Likewise, it was a major part of my life for several years, can't just forget and move on from it. I still hear new songs from time to time and get a temptation to step again..

j-rodd123 09-8-2017 07:42 PM

good ol days on ffr

MixMasterLar 09-8-2017 10:58 PM

I actually do remember you, DGK

Ichigo no Fett 09-9-2017 02:33 AM

For me, this site isn't just about the memories I have. It quite literally is a living, breathing artifact of Internet history that has continued to maintain life well passed where most sites and their communities would die off. I visit at least once a year, and while I would like to more, adult life makes that less readily an option.

Cheers, to everyone I ever loved on this site, the friends I made, the late night into early morning chats, and the people who make this site feel like a digital home.

Wayward Vagabond 09-9-2017 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dood gone krazee (Post 4585167)
Likewise, it was a major part of my life for several years, can't just forget and move on from it. I still hear new songs from time to time and get a temptation to step again..

hey remember that printer jam collab lets do something like that again but on a shorter song

Momoko_Katsura 09-9-2017 10:15 AM

Once again, I adore you guys.
Glad I was able to bring a few familiar and lurking faces out from hiding.
---

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garquillex (Post 4583901)
did you have the lewd world of warcraft hoodie picture
yep

I've outgrown those days, but yes, *forced haha*
---

I recently got out of a bad 2 yr abuse relationship, lost both parents this past Feb and July, and I found myself here, reaching out to a few key people for comfort.

---

Keep on truckin'

HammyMcSquirrel 09-12-2017 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momoko_Katsura (Post 4583601)
Why don't you guys post some of your memory screenshots? I know you're holding out on me.

Wilson
http://www.fastswf.com/ZxLPT1o
http://www.fastswf.com/Bh63a9s