Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153460)

storn42 07-30-2021 11:28 PM

Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Xelnya

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768452)
also I'm referencing the song "Blame it on the Alcohol" but he said he was drinking then had an outburst idk I'm just connecting the dots

everything's coming up goose

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768451)
Xelnya

thanks for not posting backwards anymore

gold stinger 07-30-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768451)
Xelnya

I am ready for this WIFOM

DaBackpack 07-30-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768468)
I am ready for this WIFOM

storn voted for me yesterday, but now that he's outed i would 100% believe that he would use WIFOM to protect a wolf partner

storn, if this is what you're doing, advice for future games: this only draws extra attention to Xelnya lmfao

blindreper1179 07-30-2021 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4768435)
With the info on the table atm awaiting info from Cel about DM's with Storn, I'd put my vote on either blind over the maybe small slip-up in d1 regarding how information was received on whether or not they still had their powers, or Charu because I'm still hella tunneled that DBP made the correct shot on Charu there given that wolves cannot kill in this 2nd game.

Everyone that came into this game this day phase has already been on my green reads list or semi-cleared for the moment for bigger fish, and Storn iso did not change that.

Hold up, Slip up? I didn't have slip up. I wasn't told until the phase when I couldn't use it. I wasn't told ahead of time like DBP. And you're going to sit here, and tell me I wasn't a power role, when I came here first, and said before dbp even got here that I lost my power. If I'm not a role, how did I know that that's how it was going to play out? How am I in the exact same spot as dbp, if I had no power? Now is not the time to tinfoil.

I think ben's spot is good to go for right now, we have to see what bolthy has to say, but I doubt they are going to change how anyone feels. I'm shocked as well that there are still 3 kills. That really makes DBP look bad, but I refer to how we both had our powers dealt with the same way. Sure, DBP could of copied how I did things, but I doubt that's the case. Especially with the addition of being SK.

Hello newcomers. All 3 which have not been in the spotlight at all in the previous game. Funny is the most prolific of the 3, but that isn't exactly hard. I really don't wanna reread the main game or ISO in it, but I think that's what needs to get done. As of right now, I don't see DBP, ben, or myself being on the table today. (obviously not gold as well) Seeing the neighborhood chat with storn would actually be great. Put it on the table please.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:02 AM

That’s certainly interesting I suppose.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:05 AM

There’s an interesting dynamic to the kills, and i respect it.

XelNya 07-31-2021 12:10 AM

Also the first game officially doesn’t matter to me anymore, and I will no longer be reading it.

storn42 07-31-2021 12:37 AM

SubaruPoptart

gold stinger 07-31-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4768478)
storn voted for me yesterday, but now that he's outed i would 100% believe that he would use WIFOM to protect a wolf partner

storn, if this is what you're doing, advice for future games: this only draws extra attention to Xelnya lmfao

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4768501)
SubaruPoptart

lmfao this is incredible

storn42 07-31-2021 01:48 AM

XelNya

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 02:45 AM

Hey guys!

storn42 07-31-2021 02:47 AM

SubaruPoptart

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 02:49 AM

Thanks for having me. I know it can be frustrating with replacements, as I won’t be able to give context to anything that may have been said previously in the game, but I’m here to do my best to help find the rest of the wolves. I simply don’t have the time to read the main thread but I’ll catch up on all of this one as soon as I can. From today’s phase which I’ve already read. Cel saying storn is town is pretty damning, so definitely keen to hear from cel (also, hi cel <3) . Any questions, throw them at me.

the sun fan 07-31-2021 04:33 AM

:tnuocetoV
Subaru (1)- storn

storn42 07-31-2021 05:54 AM

Funnygurl555

Bolth mannn 07-31-2021 06:56 AM

Been reading a bit of the other thread (hi shadow, Mellon, bug <3) . It’s interesting, they keep commenting about how this game is just as important now as the main game because it’s now a 12/12 split, and maybe it’s just cause I don’t quite understand this game concept yet, but hasn’t this always been the more important game? Everyone is assuming that if the main game votes out the right people, then town wins, but what if it’s the flips of the second game that decides the outcome? Is there a world where all scum are already in the second game? I could be being stupid with this thought process, but the whole idea of a second dead thread seems pointless to me if this isn’t how the winners of the game are decided, otherwise what’s the point of continuing to play? Just rambling, it’s a very confusing game to come into half way through.

MML, Haku and Roundbox are the only people ingame that have come off super towny to me so far

From the outside looking in, the pressure on Xiz seems unwarranted too. I totally understand the frustration of xiz’s play style but hasn’t this always been his play style? I’ve been in enough TWG games here and mislynched xiz enough to know that it’s not that simple

Can someone tldr the dbp/blind PR debacle for me? It seems like there’s something important there but I don’t quite understand what it is

storn42 07-31-2021 08:29 AM

roundbox

gold stinger 07-31-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4768519)
Can someone tldr the dbp/blind PR debacle for me? It seems like there’s something important there but I don’t quite understand what it is

When DBP got sent to this game, he was told that he was vanilla town so he didn't even bother to use his power last night, which was a kill power. This was ridiculed because blind received no such message being told that he was vanilla town and attempted to use his ability as a result, and only then was told he didn't have his ability.