Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Guys, I got StepMania into AGDQ!! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143321)

pmonibuv1 01-9-2016 01:55 AM

Re: Guys, I got StepMania into AGDQ!!

all hail stye eyen. :D

henkz 01-9-2016 10:32 AM

this was fantastic! amazingly fun to watch. good job staiain and etienne! :)
stai du bringer ære til ms!

Spider_ 01-9-2016 10:59 AM

Just dropping in to say it again: In my opinion that showcase was absolutely perfect for the audience and contained a great mixture of chill and "serious time".

Love what you guys did, loved the couch and the breakdown of things happening on the screen. Felt like singing along dropped the feeling of seriousness and helped people understand you can absolutely have fun while playing this game.

Nice job Staiain & the crew!

Spenner 01-9-2016 11:52 AM

Fucking loved this. EVERYONE in the audience was hyped to shit for this, and the standing ovation was not an obligatory one, I feel they all felt impressed. This reminds me so much of the Tetris Grandmaster exhibition. Examples of amazing technical skill and dedication to a game is what makes AGDQ such a great event, I feel like these guys were a brilliant addition.

Hearing so much attention being brought to the game is great to hear as well.

Huge thanks to you guys for doing this, it was just a great thing to see happen.

-Laggy- 01-9-2016 02:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/VGCWclem/videos has been uploading vods of most of the stuff that's been on so far. Fun to look at the viewcounts individual videos, nearly all of the videos have between a few hundred to a few thousand views, the exceptions being mario maker and kaizo mario 3 which have around 30k-40k views at the moment.

Then there's the SM vod which has like over 100k at this time and keeps going up rapidly.

But yeah really good job on the showcase everyone, both on the commentary and performance side :).

Rapta 01-9-2016 02:10 PM

First you blew their minds with your skills. Then you ended by blowing their minds with crazy skills. Perfectly thought out!

i love you 01-9-2016 06:33 PM

It has been years since I have been on this site and it seems like everyone here is doing well! I heard the amazing news and I just wanted to drop by to say amazing job to Staiain and Etienne for such an amazing showcase. I also want to give my personal thanks to everyone else I may have missed who played a part to making this event possible.

Rapta 01-9-2016 08:55 PM

9:25 PM] Rapta: Did you see agdq last week?
[9:26 PM] LegendXYZ: yes I did
[9:26 PM] LegendXYZ: that's why I came on

warms my heart c:

Ryusei_ 01-10-2016 01:59 AM

Resurrecting myself because I watched this and it was incredible. Well done. I've been watching AGDQ for years and it was awesome to see this at one.

Needs moar.

rushyrulz 01-10-2016 11:08 AM

holy fucking shit Ryusei_ holy fucking shit

Also omfg is this a dream?

YoshL 01-10-2016 11:13 AM

It's over a frail dream

ItsOnlyDanO 01-10-2016 04:42 PM

would love to see that brain power chart get released at some point, it looked pretty fun

YoshL 01-10-2016 04:55 PM

AJ charted it really fast for staiain lol

rushyrulz 01-10-2016 05:19 PM

AGDQ pack release when

MinaciousGrace 01-10-2016 06:29 PM

just gotta wait for 3 months while gfx get done

hi19hi19 01-10-2016 07:13 PM

The file he played at the start for a warmup is going to be in VGMP. As far as I can tell it's going to be accepted.
So whenever that is released.

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA is in my pack 2.

TheSaxRunner05 01-10-2016 07:33 PM

Awesome job guys

YoshL 01-10-2016 07:44 PM

the reason scarhand's background is pink is because we had to hastily remove the bg from the song right before we went on because you know scarhand's background lol

AlexDest 01-10-2016 08:01 PM

good times

Deidara837 01-10-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4394924)
the reason scarhand's background is pink is because we had to hastily remove the bg from the song right before we went on because you know scarhand's background lol

ayylmao