Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:08 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4654281)
1. what effect does that have on mml's alignment, if any

2. oops i misused theater earlier i think. i was saying it decreased the likelihood of manti/sunfan being together. anyway here, ehh? i think that's still saying to the rest of town "lynch haku and find out"

3. is one of the good reasons the chair spin bc i only counted two total reasons

1. nai, he's done this alot
my focus here is the utility of his vote and the intent of the read, not how angry he is

2. when you say theater, you're referring to w/w theater, no?
if so, I think I used it correctly here in my context. the interaction between manti/haku feels artificial to me

3. I probably miscounted too, so yes, the chair is a great reason

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:10 PM

all my talk about manti/haku interaction being artificial doesn't look too good with haku pushing manti but hey life goes on

haku, give me a one-sentence selling tag on both dabackpack and manti
you can go into more detail if you want, I don't know if I'll be able to give both a good reread in time

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:12 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Charu 10-28-2018 11:15 PM

zzzzzzzzzzz

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654278)
So uh, about backpack.

He kind of peaced out and hasn't replied back.

I still want to lynch him over mellon.

I'm here now I'm just with family

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:16 PM

To me, it feels like Manti has this beautiful wolf agenda of kill Haku today.

He's openly pushing it because it looks cute when we objectively talk about my actions and ignore how I play.

I think he's underestimating the ability of the other players to read me properly despite the weak plays.

I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.

That's about it.

DBP I'm honestly having a big issue of "I don't know where you're at with the game" and I don't mean reads or explanations (I gave up on that). I just mean overall level of care etc. I want to give him a chance to properly explain himself if there's something that's stopping him to play like a more typical town DBP game.

On the other hand, Manti was here most of the end of this phase and I didn't really see much that was helpful not only toward me, but also toward any other players in the game.

I'm also more confident in reading DBP properly than Manti later on because he has simply more content to read and react to.

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:18 PM

ps: DBP covered why he voted FG and that helped a bit too.

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654289)
I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.

regardless of all else, I highly, highly doubt the wolves would've killed these two players to make you look back because you thought they were scummy; that makes no sense at all

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:18 PM

so haku you think manti is trying to frame you?

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654291)
regardless of all else, I highly, highly doubt the wolves would've killed these two players to make you look back because you thought they were scummy; that makes no sense at all

this x100000

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654292)
so haku you think manti is trying to frame you?

Yeah. He doesn't even really need to do much. That's the sad part.

inDheart 10-28-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654135)
MML votes: reading into the sunfan vote is pointless as he never votes fg there with his reads up to that point

i'm a little confused then why he would want to claim credit after the fact that he had a kind of soulread on her being town

rather than it just being something not in his worldview and stuff

in his big post that day she's the lowest of his towns, mostly out of virtue of not being wolfy, and he says he has to reread. it technically aligns with his reads not to vote her but the read doesn't seem as warm to me as this sentiment implies

sunfan?

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654294)
Yeah. He doesn't even really need to do much. That's the sad part.

this is a really self-cdntrred way of viewing the game

not everybody is out to get you, you're trying to paint yourself as the victim of some conspiracy

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:22 PM

I know you're a paranoid person but this is up to 11

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:25 PM

DBP, do you think you can handle doing a quick overview of where you're at with the game ?

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4654295)
i'm a little confused then why he would want to claim credit after the fact that he had a kind of soulread on her being town

rather than it just being something not in his worldview and stuff

in his big post that day she's the lowest of his towns, mostly out of virtue of not being wolfy, and he says he has to reread. it technically aligns with his reads not to vote her but the read doesn't seem as warm to me as this sentiment implies

sunfan?

I would agree with your assessment.

It really is mostly a hindsight kind of thing; some of her questions to people (I don't remember any off the top of my head) felt like she really did want to prod people for info and determine their alignments so

its usually that she's town when she's doing that

I definitely didn't have that read at the time

its probably a bit fallacious, and I can't really speak to how true this is, but she may have appreciated some since death

more than anything else, I don't think I realized how close to dying she was through most of that eod. If I had, I do think that I had a strong enough read that, when I wasn't defending myself, I would've campaigned for raeko/lar to be lynched instead

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:27 PM

I don't like Manti right now so I want to say this in advance
Manti, if you get lynched today, I reject your complaints about being lynched when you're not here

because so far today you haven't been here at all

Charu 10-28-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654300)
I don't like Manti right now so I want to say this in advance
Manti, if you get lynched today, I reject your complaints about being lynched when you're not here

because so far today you haven't been here at all

Hmm... are you planning on doing something in the next 30 minutes regarding Manti?

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654301)
Hmm... are you planning on doing something in the next 30 minutes regarding Manti?

smells like you're rarin' to lynch the ole sunfan here

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654301)

I'm getting ahead of any potential deadchat complaints

I think he could be lynched here today, yes, plenty of people have said that they're fine with it

I would vote him over some other people but I am still quite happy with my current vote

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654303)
I'm getting ahead of any potential deadchat complaints

I think he could be lynched here today, yes, plenty of people have said that they're fine with it

I would vote him over some other people but I am still quite happy with my current vote

convince me

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:32 PM

and ind: I neglected to check too far into his earlier reads that day, so I guess in hindsight it doesn't hold too much clout now that you two have brought up what he said

this doesn't demote him in my reads

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654304)
convince me

on my current vote or on Manti
because if its on Manti I, the door to door vacuum salesman, would rather sell you on the Suck-o-matic 3000 than the Wondermop

Charu 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654302)
smells like you're rarin' to lynch the ole sunfan here

Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:33 PM

1. Mellonxcollie - I just don't see her playing the way I would expect town raeko to play. If anything she's playing the way she did in that one game where she was a pr that gave the alignment of the last person to vote her if she got lynched. Which is weird and I don't know what to make of it

2. indheart - he was asking for sad songs and only town gets sad

3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe

4. DaBackpack - I don't like how you're playing. I'm use to seeing you miss most of the day and then come in at EOD putting in hard work. You're doing the same thing this game but the work you're putting in doesn't feel the same. It's like before you'd be doing brickwork by laying down bricks one at a time. This game though it feels like you're doing this

5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about

6. Roundbox - you should make solving this game part of your lesson plan some how. Reading comprehension and problem solving or something. I don't think you're wolfing here but I also don't think you're on your A game either

7. Funnygirl555 - I'm completely unsure. Mmls post about your wagon is what has me leaning you town

8. DarkManticoreX2 - I don't really know. I don't feel good about you though. You have the right idea though I will seer haku

9. Charu - you aren't as confident and fun as you normally have been in other games. I don't know how to feel about that but your claim is going to keep you safe...for now !!

10. Anti-Pearl theknightsofneeee - I'm pretty sure I was wrong and I feel bad. I had to rethink about my reads associated with you

11. Syhto - #swolequeen may you get those gainz in pce

12. MML - I don't think your town still and I regret removing my vote on you d1

13. Sunfan - I don't get any weird vibes from his posts and the reads he posts and everything else seems genuine

14. Hakulyte - we'll find out after the seer bubbo

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:34 PM

The best reads of all time

inDheart 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653486)
I’m gonna go through top reasons I townread/wolfteam people!

1. Mellonxcollie - idk kinda lame

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653592)
Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

Join me on Haku

these'd be hecka associatives if true

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4654211)
1. Mellonxcollie
imo either substantially clear via a lot of the game wanting to lynch her or her partners are also piling on, in which case we can still find them

I think I really do have to draw objection to this, inD
the wagon on her failed last EOD and so far its just been Lar and I expressing her as lynch candidate numero uno for today as far as I can remember

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:35 PM

@haku raeko actually looks better after her spat with MML

it looks like t/t with lar just not ever compromising and shouting past (not AT) raeko

And raeko just kind of getting frustrated with lar not listening to her

It's the kind of indignance I imagine from her in general

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654307)
Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.

so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
???

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654289)
To me, it feels like Manti has this beautiful wolf agenda of kill Haku today.

He's openly pushing it because it looks cute when we objectively talk about my actions and ignore how I play.

I think he's underestimating the ability of the other players to read me properly despite the weak plays.

That's about it.

DBP I'm honestly having a big issue of "I don't know where you're at with the game" and I don't mean reads or explanations (I gave up on that). I just mean overall level of care etc. I want to give him a chance to properly explain himself if there's something that's stopping him to play like a more typical town DBP game.

On the other hand, Manti was here most of the end of this phase and I didn't really see much that was helpful not only toward me, but also toward any other players in the game.

I'm also more confident in reading DBP properly than Manti later on because he has simply more content to read and react to.

thank you btw

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654308)
3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe

whoa

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654308)
5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about

I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:39 PM

another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

him talking about manti is kind of juicy and I want to hear mkre

manti has now been here and we can thus hold him to proper standards

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654316)
I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4654318)
I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong

ah, bad isn't quite the right word, but you remember well enough so yeah

Charu 10-28-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654313)
so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
???

It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.

Charu 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654317)
another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

What're you going to do about it, bucko?

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4654320)
It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.

I like you charu, but this first line is just grosssss
not saying that I disagree with your read on her, though

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654317)

its mostly just feels more than anything else
I said 100000000 words about Manti earlier today so I'd probably just quote that if you want it

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 11:43 PM

Ok so here's the progression of Raeko concerning reads. This first quote is in response to Funny's vote.

QUOTE 1
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653406)
I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions

here she says that she'll post a reads when she has reads because she doesn't have one for most people. She also speaks out that reads list are usually a wolf trying to do something which is, just not very true from what I can gather but that's moot. She clearly does have people she has a take on (She was reading Funny as town at the time, and would make several post about it up until she has that DBP has a point and votes her doing the height of the wagon---just as an example) and should of posted what she had then and there. The whole thing sounded like dodging to me.

So I ask her this

QUOTE 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653426)
Can you name 2 people you 're ok with voting and 2 people you ain't ok with?

There's nothing progressive and cool about not having an idea of where you stand near our second EoD

Roundbox also ask if Prec was a hit after I made my post, so we do get her responding in kind. I don't think I noticed this at the time;

QUOTE 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653443)
Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.

She plays it safe with a bunch of double talk but if I had to bet she comes down on the side that the wagon is pure and Prec was a wolf. She then responds to my post

QUOTE 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653467)
I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would

So here she has she has been posting reads, implying she does have reads on people. She doesn't directly answer my question, and as far as I can tell aside from some safe hot takes (like saying Neee's vote looks good, so on) Quote 3 is the closest to a reads we have from here and they don't have any living scumreads. I respond.

QUOTE 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653479)
So wait, you do have reads?

Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads

I get a little upset saying that she should of posted reads when asked instead of dodging.

She had just posted Quote 3 but I don't think I saw that and besides that's a pretty sad readslist if I am being honest. In either case, town should have no issue posting such information together so they can easily be referenced instead of saying it's spread all out so I don't see me asking for them in a concise post that much of an hassle.

Raeko however does

QUOTE 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653488)
is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

Manti slight town

leaves wolves between everyone left

In hindsight it's funny (ha!) that she not only is still on that Funny=town train but has somehow dropped Charu from the list of pures she had in Quote 3. She still doesn't commit to a scumread though which makes her flip to Funny al the worst btw.

All this was backstory, although I'm glad I did it because it makes the Funny vote look that much worse.

---------------
So here is how she recounts that to me to say that I am mistaken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4654168)
ok, clearly you already have your mind made up, but I think it's important to look at things from every angle just in case you might be wrong, like you are this time

I never "forgot" that I had reads. you just misunderstood what I was saying and now you think you're onto something that isn't there

[RAEKO QUOTES QUOTE 1 HERE]

[RAEKO QUOTES QUOTE 5 HERE

You misinterpreted my post. I said I did not want to pull reads out of my ass for a list. I had reads on some players, but I didn't want to turn it into a full list because I didn't want to have to make up reads on the players I didn't have reads for.

I never said I didn't have reads. I think someone in that exchange just had a bit of trouble with reading..............

This is a false narrative and the whole post is wrong for many reasons

1 I was not responding to Quote 1 in that quote.
2 My issue was not that I needed a list of every player with thoughts, as sexy as that would have been. "null" is still a stance that you should be held accountable for.
3 Speaking of which why would she have to make up reads for players instead of thinking of it as "leaving them blank"?

The whole post reads as trying to rewrite what happened and is the "lie" I speak of right now.

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:43 PM

looks like I'm gonna be phone posting from the bathroom

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 11:44 PM

That should of been done an hour ago but I'm at work and had to do work stuff at the worst time

If anyone esle asked me a question....well I'll answer it doing night phase

inDheart 10-28-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654311)
I think I really do have to draw objection to this, inD
the wagon on her failed last EOD and so far its just been Lar and I expressing her as lynch candidate numero uno for today as far as I can remember

tbf the work there is like 70% knights so i'll blame him

you've also got wv there and she had a 4-vote wagon that i could find just in votecounts

the day just also doesn't have a lot of strong pushes, nto that i'm helping

i kinda just wanna lynch someone lacking but my hero lynch feels like it could be roundbox? how he's reading people and stuff feels Different-Important

Charu 10-28-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654322)
I like you charu, but this first line is just grosssss
not saying that I disagree with your read on her, though

It's true though! I dunno, he's got his reasons I suppose for lynching mellon. I saw something last phase too, but then I got scared, and now I'm back to scratching my head at her.

A theory I can come up right now is that thesunfan is the one calling the shots and... backpack is his partner.

I know, it's a bit of a doozy to think about, but I can see it. If everyone dead right now is not a wolf, then I think these two are wolfin' together, which is just straight up terrifying to think about.

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:47 PM

alright so
its close to EOD
you bitches best start voting right the fuck now or this EOD is gonna be trash

Charu 10-28-2018 11:48 PM

By the way, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Where the votes?

I think there's more people who haven't voted at all right now at 12:48AM EST than there are votes right now at 12:48AM EST

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4654326)
That should of been done an hour ago but I'm at work and had to do work stuff at the worst time

If anyone esle asked me a question....well I'll answer it doing night phase

again I don't see anything here that's really damning

looks like tunnel vision

there's something maybe with the FG opinion but opinions change and shit happens in CFD scenarios

look at other people's vote patterns and you'll see bizarre patterns, e.g. with the sunfan cfd

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:49 PM

I don't think we really had new votes tbh

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:49 PM

manti fine

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:50 PM

Lar, I fear I might not have the time to properly go through that post

I did read it

I will have to fully iso her to know exactly how I feel about what was said

either way, I think that she is a wolf independent of your case

I want to lynch her because of meta reasons more than anything else so

we're on the same page but maybe different paragraphs

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:50 PM

he's here now

do something

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654333)
manti fine

Interesting

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654264)
manti, lets assume that with 10 alive, town gets 2 real, real good cracks at making good lynches

who should we lynch to have the best chance of hitting wolves, and why
just one sentence as justification would do it for me

Uhhhh I don't know the only confirms i have this game are Sytho town and Nee town.

That means the pearl stuff could be important because it's likely scum was trying to get rid of a caustic easy human lynch slot.

Thats all that I have as "SOLID EVIDENCE" in this game. everything else is a crapshoot.

I kinda think lynching MML might be good because he was the one sytho was pushing and really only sytho was pushing him, everyone else seemed indecisive. I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

Idk about a second, raeko seems too easy, but maybe it's a hit?

mellon_collie 10-28-2018 11:51 PM

my feelings for Manti have dropped

His random drop in to make a "suggestion" for a blue was weird and really rubbed me the wrong way

my feelings for roundbox are also starting to drop. Both Manti and roundbox have given each other easy passes, with Roundbox saying he would reevaluate on Manti but never following through with it.

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:52 PM

Manti there was a huge spat between raeko/mml
Could you see them both as being wolf or nah

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:52 PM

I like Manti here. You shouldn't vote Manti.

Thank you for sheeping my reads tho, but it's bad.

mellon_collie 10-28-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4654337)
Uhhhh I don't know the only confirms i have this game are Sytho town and Nee town.

That means the pearl stuff could be important because it's likely scum was trying to get rid of a caustic easy human lynch slot.

Thats all that I have as "SOLID EVIDENCE" in this game. everything else is a crapshoot.

I kinda think lynching MML might be good because he was the one sytho was pushing and really only sytho was pushing him, everyone else seemed indecisive. I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

ugh but i like this post dangit

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654339)
Manti there was a huge spat between raeko/mml
Could you see them both as being wolf or nah

Na

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

The last thing I remember you talking about was haku

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

manti do you think haku is still a wolf

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

I hate Manti for posting this only now tho.

FreezinIce 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

O look a votecount

DBP (1): Charu
Raeko (2): Sunfan, MML
Haku (1): Roundbox
Manti (2): DBP, raeko

Not voting: indheart, WV, Manti, Haku

EoD in 7 mins

Wayward Vagabond 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

So because syhto thought mml was a wolf we should go with what she thought on d1?

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654331)

there's something maybe with the FG opinion but opinions change and shit happens in CFD scenarios

That was far and away not an opinion change

She was all for her as town multiple times, more then I even quoted. Her return "sorry I've been MIA" post even read her as town.

Then she sees your post and votes her

Then the next you hear about it she regrets it and thinks Funny was probably town.

You are way too quick to dismiss this

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

MML has been a huge variable for me this game. I get all these bad feels from his general gameplay, but his posts are correct when i read them.

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654340)

What is this post???

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654069)
so that leaves Manti, Lar, raeko

I kind of don't like that I'm ending up with the same bottom 3 or so, but it is what I have here. I think the worst that I could possibly be playing is only being 1/3 on these three, though, with something like inD, roundbox, [one of the above three] so I think I'm... ok.

Manti, I think it just kind of feels like he's wolfin' more than anything else. I have to firstly admit that I've never seen him have a reaction like that, as a wolf or as town or as anything, to when Charu said what he said. I think it is possible for him to have that response regardless of alignment, and here's why.

Manti and Charu have a little bit of history. A very, very small bit. This is not me using weak language as I often do, its really just a tiny, little bit. Charu has felt singled out for how he formats his postgames (Manti has said that he doesn't like something about how Charu does it, I don't remember what), and Manti sometimes feels like playing with Charu, and I roughly quote "Gives [Manti] flashbacks to 'Nam."

What I don't mean to say here is that they don't like one another. Please do not mistake that for what I am saying. What I am saying is that they can get under one another's skin sometimes. So, when Charu said that he hopes Manti does something later, I can see Manti being particularly annoyed.

Manti is a prideful man. Its what makes good TWG players. I can see Manti taking what Charu said as an affront to his ability to put in a good TWG posting game. Coupled with the fact that I think Manti thinks that some players, Charu and certainly myself included, make too many posts for the game of TWG to be played well. I think that this could all lead him to have that reaction as a wolf.

I would normally not be on this level of thought, but this game is really, really fucking hard for me. Life heard me talking about how complacent I was with my townreads yesterday, and you know what happens from then on.

As an aside, regardless of all else, this definitively means that Charu and Manti can never be wolves together or it would legitimately blow my mind.

The reason I post all of this is because I think that it feels like Manti is a wolf, especially with leaving Charu alive. I posted earlier that I felt like I could hear Manti saying "If we leave Charu alive, townies will get paranoid. They always get paranoid." I don't really have an explanation for Charu being alive still, especially over neee(?) last night (not to say neee wouldn't be a threat to the wolves because he almost always is as a townie etc etc).

This is probably more than I meant to type out on Manti, but there's a few more small things. I think its not good for Manti to be evaluating funny as a wolf. I know he often believes strongly in his reads, as he should, but based on how that wagon developed, and based on how funny was playing, I don't think I can evaluate funny as a wolf, and I don't like that Manti is doing so.

I don't have a lack of reasons to believe that Manti could be town. I still do think that his invocation of syhto's name was townie. I just think it kind of fit in with what I /think/ was a role-neutral response.

I don't like the way that Manti put roundbox off to the side either. I don't think he does that as town past d0.

I will fully admit that this is a complicated read and I do sincerely believe that, more often than not, reads that are very complicated are incredibly unlikely to be right for the right reasons.

In very, very brief terms, it just feels like Manti is wolfing because I have no other explanation for Charu being alive as town.

read the very last sentence if you have to, DBP, but I kind of dont' want to repeat myself from earlier on Manti

Hakulyte 10-28-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654350)
What is this post???

Good old reaction test.

DaBackpack 10-28-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4654351)
read the very last sentence if you have to, DBP, but I kind of dont' want to repeat myself from earlier on Manti

thank you sunfan I went back and read it though

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 11:56 PM

I'm still ok with DBP getting lynched

Get off Haku, Roundbox. You haven't convinced me I'm wrong on that

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4654340)

this is kind of random

inDheart 10-28-2018 11:56 PM

uhg

sunfan is telling me to ignore the associatives so

raeko

roundbox just made a post i liked too aaaaa

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4654344)
manti do you think haku is still a wolf

I don't know, I could see it but everyone is yelling "no manti you're wrong", and I don't think Haku is as transparent as people make him out to be.

Think he's being underestimated. But it feels like more then 3 people have his back and there's only 3 wolves.

roundbox 10-28-2018 11:57 PM

haku pivoting on the spot makes me ??? about his relationship with manti

Charu 10-28-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654358)

To be honest, I'm not quite sure where it came from or why.

the sun fan 10-28-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4654356)
uhg

sunfan is telling me to ignore the associatives so

raeko

roundbox just made a post i liked too aaaaa

you do you but I like how you're not doing you so
do whatever

DarkManticoreX2 10-28-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4654358)

I mean i can vote him if you want

MixMasterLar 10-28-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

You don't believe this after those times we wolf together.

Charu 10-28-2018 11:58 PM

He said reaction test, but it's like... huh?