Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coronavirus (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151781)

CammyGoesRawr 10-3-2020 07:01 AM

Re: Coronavirus

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4744417)
@visd, I wouldn't call 8% deadly which is why I'm saying what I am saying. I'm not scared of a virus that isn't deadly, and neither should you be.

So by your abysmally fucked logic, things are only deadly if death is near certain? How about if we were discussing guns...are guns not deadly because some significant percentage of people that get shot survive?

I'm not going to apologize for not wnting to take my chances with a very small mortality rate. I wouldn't dare put anyone at risk to contract covid, and i wouldn't dare risk the long terms effects that have been proven through many, many people who caught covid.

xXOpkillerXx 10-3-2020 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4744417)
What misinformation? That it's not deadly(which I wasn't the first to say) or that trump not dying from it makes it less believable? Neither of those are misinformation.

@visd, I wouldn't call 8% deadly which is why I'm saying what I am saying. I'm not scared of a virus that isn't deadly, and neither should you be. Long lasting health effects don't mean anything to 99% of people. Mild effects of it do NOT cause long term issues. The RARE effects that not many people are experiencing are what they are predicting will be long term.

Everything you've posted here so far has come out of your giant gaping asshole, with no hint of a single credible source.

You're so ridiculously dumb that it makes me wonder if censorship can even apply to you.

Charu 10-3-2020 07:25 AM

How did I know trump getting covid would spur sk8r boy to sprout nonsense again, lmaoooooooo

Bro, if your responses recently in the thread are an indication for how covid disbelievers and trump supporters respond to the lethality of a virus, then I wonder how America got so fucked in the head with this shit.

And the worst part, I think is that it's MY generation of people thinking this. Not the younger or older ones (though there's probably a good portion there too), but people around my age.

I don't get it.

Mollocephalus 10-3-2020 07:36 AM

Covid-19 keeps on giving, i honestly didn't expect that this march

SK8R43 10-3-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew WCY (Post 4744419)
You're risking getting yourself banned every time you spread misinformation here. Do you really want to fall into the loop of spreading wrong information about the Coronavirus, getting banned from doing so, and coming back to spread misinformation again once unbanned?

Just stop.

I honestly couldn't care less at this point. Fucking ban me. I won't stop... This shit is so one sided it's dumb. You guys look so dumb siding with trump's bullshit and this fake ass virus. It's either your way, or ban someone who knows the truth and spreads THE TRUTH. nothing that I have said thus far is misinformation. It's not my fault YOU GUYS are misinformed sheep lmfao

SK8R43 10-3-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 4744421)
So by your abysmally fucked logic, things are only deadly if death is near certain? How about if we were discussing guns...are guns not deadly because some significant percentage of people that get shot survive?

I'm not going to apologize for not wnting to take my chances with a very small mortality rate. I wouldn't dare put anyone at risk to contract covid, and i wouldn't dare risk the long terms effects that have been proven through many, many people who caught covid.

Lmao there are no long term effects unless you get the worst part of it and go to the hospital and near die, which not many people are getting. You aren't risking anything, you're just a misinformed sheep.

mi40 10-3-2020 11:27 AM

if somebody told me to pick a number from 1-99 and one of the numbers would lead to me dying i'd still be worried

CammyGoesRawr 10-3-2020 11:30 AM

please never reproduce, sk8r.

mellonxcollie 10-3-2020 11:46 AM

Going to visit my grandpa today from across a 6ft long table, where we will both be wearing masks. and he is 93 years old and can't hear or understand me from the distance with the mask but it's all we can do because of ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. This is just some stupid internet argument to you but MY 93 YEAR OLD GRANDFATHER HAS TO DEAL WITH THE ACTUAL REAL WORLD IMPACT AND IS ALONE. because of assholes like you

if people had taken this seriously from the beginning we would be out of the woods by now, or at least in a way better spot than we currently are

go fuck yourself sk8r

Charu 10-3-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4744433)
I honestly couldn't care less at this point. Fucking ban me. I won't stop... This shit is so one sided it's dumb. You guys look so dumb siding with trump's bullshit and this fake ass virus. It's either your way, or ban someone who knows the truth and spreads THE TRUTH. nothing that I have said thus far is misinformation. It's not my fault YOU GUYS are misinformed sheep lmfao

I was going to post a really really mean reply, but considered it would be not beneficial for anyone.

That being said, I think it's safe to state you're probably not going to find anyone that shares your view here of this topic. I suggest another community forum in the interim and leave this site out of your mind when discussing this virus.

xXOpkillerXx 10-3-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4743896)
It is. A Chinese virologist explained this. I have a link but lol I can't copy it and paste it on my phone XD
It's funny that alot of people seem to think it's not and came from bats, though. No. It was made in a Chinese lab

Do you still have that link dumbo ? Even though we pretty much annihilated your arguments about 10 decilion times, it could be funny, who knows.

BigHayden1 10-3-2020 12:07 PM

pls take off the tinfoil hat sk8r

FlynnMac 10-3-2020 12:14 PM

Ah yes, tony hawk pro sk8r continues to spread the truth, truth, and only the truth, with a disease that has already killed over 200k in the USA alone. I'm already at a high enough risk of getting it and am pretty fearful everyday I go out since I have to be around thousands of others at a good place called school. It could spread like wildfire literally any minute and still would give at least 1 person very bad results. It's not hard to wear a simple piece of cloth over a face and go on with your day, but if the wall around you is way too thick for probably 30 people to get through at this point, then so be it.

Sky Kitten 10-3-2020 12:27 PM

I hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Please be kind, be considerate, and be mindful of the people around you.

choof 10-3-2020 01:00 PM

here's hoping sk8r gets covid and dies so we don't ever have to see his posts again

radioamor 10-3-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky Kitten (Post 4744444)
I hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Please be kind, be considerate, and be mindful of the people around you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4744446)
here's hoping sk8r gets covid and dies so we don't ever have to see his posts again

A masterclass of artistic juxtaposition

Shadow_God_10 10-3-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4744398)
It's not deadly at all.
Since trump "has it" if he doesn't die then we can confirm this. Having good doctors doesn't do anything for a virus like this. The elderly are most at risk here and with him being in his 70s he's at high risk. People who see mild illness are people who are healthy and/or young. If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
There's no arguing this, it is all facts so fucking ban me again for some fucking retarded ass reason.

Bro can you just sit down and let the intelligent people speak? It's painfully obvious that you're brainless, so stop talking and shut the fuck up.

Phillip-Kun 10-3-2020 03:53 PM

Out of the 200,000+ coronavirus deaths only 6% are actually from coronavirus.

My aunt recently contracted the rona and she's over 60, obese with diabetes and uses an oxygen tank but yet she recovered no prob after 1 week.

I'm pretty sure I already had it too but just didn't notice it because the symptoms are so mild. Like a little headache and sore throat that goes away after a couple days.

Trump will recover just fine and then he'll win the election and release the vaccine that will contain the real coronavirus. Then you guys will have something to actually be scared of.

Stay safe out there everyone <3

mi40 10-3-2020 04:22 PM

trump's tweets are not like his old ones
SPY to 220 EOY

G.S.M 10-3-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4744459)
Trump will recover just fine and then he'll win the election and release the vaccine that will contain the real coronavirus.

quickly we need to tell someone and stop this from happening!