Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Like I don't know when or how it transitioned from "let's lynch for information" to "this dude's not talking let's wipe out the slot"

Xiz 10-6-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4745013)
ok I /think/ I'm a lot more confident calling lewdy town

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4745198)
So can I walk away with you think raeko and shadow are town leaned

Or am I reading this deeper than needed

strong town lead raeko
shadow's response initially was a little sus, but sunfan's response to lewdy was way more sus so like, i'd vote lewdy
sunfan i'd vote. It was a troll vote at the start but now I like where it is.

XelNya 10-6-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745199)
Like I don't know when or how it transitioned from "let's lynch for information" to "this dude's not talking let's wipe out the slot"

I can explain.

D0

Funnygurl555 10-6-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745199)

tbf i'd like the former more if mml hadn't been right about lynching inactives for years :P

flashflash account 10-6-2020 07:29 PM

subarupoptart

you seem kind of flaily what's up

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4745203)
subarupoptart

you seem kind of flaily what's up

I don't know what flaily means in this case but I'm just very confused as to why we went instantly from attempting an infolynch to just... instantly going like "OK let's lynch Wayward Vagabond". I don't see the reason why to lynch him and the only reason I've seen to my recollection is "because lynch inactives duh".

flashflash account 10-6-2020 07:36 PM

actually I think my vote is more valuable on the wv wagon right now
wayward

how long till eod?

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745180)
I just realized I misunderstood d1 as d0 so like... if anything and stuff comes up from the infolynch I might be down with a d1 for Wayward Vagabond but question:

All it says in the OP is that "post requirement's in the single-digits", does that mean you need double-digit or is the requirement somewhere in the single-digits? Cuz if he gets replaced or something wouldn't it be better for that slot instead of just getting rid of it altogether?

Meh. It's a number from 1-9, that's all you need to care about

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4745205)
wayward

how long till eod?

we have under 3 and a half hours

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:41 PM

Also Subaru, regarding what I said about "Doing the thing"

I was talking about our habit of lynching inactive people D0. I can understand how the way I said it doesn't sit well with you though

flashflash account 10-6-2020 07:43 PM

d1 inactive lynches are not a habit here
if they were mml wouldn't be nearly as vocal about it

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4745205)
wayward

how long till eod?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4745206)
Meh. It's a number from 1-9, that's all you need to care about

I think this is what "flaily" means in flashflash account's last post but neither of you are giving me good vibes. I think I recall some people giving townreads to Shadow_God_10 so I'm more neutral lean toward them.

But flashflash account's just given me a bad vibe the whole phase so far. From the reason he's sheeping the sun fan being exclusively "because i don't think he's a wolf" and "I wouldn't sheep him if I thought he was bad", and now this. I feel I'm kinda biased here but almost nothing flashflash account has said has sat right with me.

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:45 PM

That's a fair point, I guess.

flashflash account 10-6-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745210)
I think this is what "flaily" means in flashflash account's last post but neither of you are giving me good vibes. I think I recall some people giving townreads to Shadow_God_10 so I'm more neutral lean toward them.

But flashflash account's just given me a bad vibe the whole phase so far. From the reason he's sheeping the sun fan being exclusively "because i don't think he's a wolf" and "I wouldn't sheep him if I thought he was bad", and now this. I feel I'm kinda biased here but almost nothing flashflash account has said has sat right with me.

are the things giving you "bad vibes" things that make me wolfy or are you just throwing out buzzwords

flashflash account 10-6-2020 07:49 PM

definitely more concerned with eva's inactivity right now, they popped in and said they missed stuff but didn't do anything after that ??

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4745209)
d1 inactive lynches are not a habit here
if they were mml wouldn't be nearly as vocal about it

has this whole phase been advocating for a day 1 inactive lynch and not a day 0 inactive lynch Because if so I'm gonna need to take a break

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4745212)
are the things giving you "bad vibes" things that make me wolfy or are you just throwing out buzzwords

They're makin you wolfy to me.

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745210)

I feel you here, tbh.

Is this FFA read based on reading the thread a couple times or just an ISO?

SubaruPoptart 10-6-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4745216)
I feel you here, tbh.

Is this FFA read based on reading the thread a couple times or just an ISO?

Reading the thread a few times yeah. I haven't iso'd yet because I forgot how to ngl

Shadow_God_10 10-6-2020 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4745217)
Reading the thread a few times yeah. I haven't iso'd yet because I forgot how to ngl

Go to the TWG forum, click on the number of posts the game currently has and you'll see how many times someone has posted in a thread