Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151235)

DaBackpack 09-5-2019 11:17 PM

Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4697324)
Svaz I think you're confused. Charu rolled me (ShadowGod), who Funny decided to make as the jail keeper

Svaz 09-5-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4697324)
Svaz I think you're confused. Charu rolled me (ShadowGod), who Funny decided to make as the jail keeper

Right, sorry, didn’t mean to out your role like that, I thought it was a given I mean I read it when I came in the thread!

Funnygurl555 09-5-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697323)
someone told me to tell you to be a more punctual host but idr who it was

Vote Count
T-Force- 3 (inDheart, Shadow_God_10, DaBackPack)
Chihiro Fujisaki- 1 (inDheart)
XelNya- 1 (DaBackPack)
psychoangel691- 1 (Chihiro Fujisaki)

T-Force needs 7 votes to activate gimmick

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-5-2019 11:22 PM

Since I am about to leave, cliff notes:

I like inD and Kappa, and do not particularly like anybody else yet.

If I did not quote you much in my read through of the game, you should consider being more interesting. Haha.

If you disagree with my reasoning on Psycho or have any other comment, please talk through it with me. I would appreciate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4696458)

-Every phase, everyone has the opportunity to vote for T-Force. If 2/3 of living players vote for T-Force, then someone at random from the voters receives an action. The action may be good for the random player or bad. Gimmicks are predetermined; which action someone gets and who gets it will be randed.

Svaz 09-5-2019 11:23 PM

Hey Xel quick question have you checked how wrecked the Xelicopter account is yet, or is it being held hostage until the end of the game?

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-5-2019 11:23 PM

I already voted [color=red]T-Force[color] but I will do it again.

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-5-2019 11:23 PM

... T-Force

Funnygurl555 09-5-2019 11:24 PM

Vote Count
T-Force- 5 (inDheart, Shadow_God_10, DaBackPack, Chihiro Fujisaki, Svaz)
Chihiro Fujisaki- 1 (inDheart)
XelNya- 1 (DaBackPack)
psychoangel691- 1 (Chihiro Fujisaki)

T-Force needs 7 votes to activate gimmick

DaBackpack 09-5-2019 11:26 PM

[quote=Chihiro Fujisaki;4697328]

ok wow I'll stop having fun then

Shadow_God_10 09-5-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4697326)
Right, sorry, didn’t mean to out your role like that, I thought it was a given I mean I read it when I came in the thread!

Wow...I'm fucking stupid. I need to gather my brain cells because I apparently lost all of them

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-5-2019 11:53 PM

In college my first dissection lab was chicken wing dissection, and I was completely useless at it, not because of squeamishness or anything, just failure.

This inspires dumb analogies for TWG.

I lack the capacity to actually dissect the real alignment indicative things happening

But I sure can grill

And hope I do not set the place on fire

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-6-2019 12:06 AM

DaBackpack, I can appreciate that you went in the direction of liking inD for strongly reacting to other people not doing amything

That is mostly where my liking of him stems. You can call the posts all the buzz words you did before. But the manner of trying to ask questions and voice concerns on the game state and theorizing about voting force, feels like town in his own bubble trying to find others. If he has wolf partners, they should feel safe responding to him. But it was mostly sun fan before you came in, and then nobody else really. Maybe that aspect is reaching

I think something that bothers me about your first focus there is that it did not really feel like you considered inD as an individual you have experiences with. If I am wrong in that feel free to elaborate

Chihiro Fujisaki 09-6-2019 12:09 AM

I do not know if it is just me, but I did not expect the double kill. It feels ballsy to me. Maybe they were worried the JOAT will get hanged or checked by the seer? It seemed like the safe play to get insight with the role seer before using the second kill, since killing two vanillas would make their life hard.

123kappa3 09-6-2019 12:14 AM

First up I havnt read much and Ill read tomorrow.

Subaru vote is whatever, Its based on a meta read which I can understand and its hard to fault it. The only issue is wolfs can easily go on that with no repercussions.

I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.

DBP, and Ind have this wierd situation going on I dont like.

Kayla coming in last minute and not voting.

H&H please tell us what your opinioins are tomorrow.

Im think between InD and DBP one is wolf.

Shadow is still kind of wierd ill wait till they make some more posts.

all non posters yesterday need to start talking.

inDheart 09-6-2019 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4697313)
didnt see a post in the thread but the op says chihiro is WV sub

I think I recognize the voice of chihiro based on posts so far which I'm gonna use for meta

do you not actually want to know or something, or forget? gimmicks are required to be outed in non-anon

it's star-crossed

regarding the rest of the posts here, my eyes have certainly read them but processing appears to have shut down for the night, so i'll get to them tomorrow

regarding the hat, it is done minus pompom

Svaz 09-6-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4697341)
do you not actually want to know or something, or forget? gimmicks are required to be outed in non-anon

it's star-crossed

Yeah my first instinct was just to check Chihiro's other posts and look at the relevant post-game thread (happily, there were a few posts in said postgame on the same account). It's public information so what's the big deal? I don't see it as a problem, that took me all of like, thirty seconds to ascertain in a near fog of exhaustion, no less.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4697335)
Wow...I'm fucking stupid. I need to gather my brain cells because I apparently lost all of them

Sorry, I had no idea how to respond other than "alright... guess I'm just gonna keep goin with this then lmao"

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4697340)
I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.

DBP, and Ind have this wierd situation going on I dont like. Im think between InD and DBP one is wolf.

1) It makes sense to give a fresh & thorough "outsider" perspective while it still exists; it's fleeting. If memory serves (and it might not, I have just awoken) I want to say you acted quite similarly when replacing in. While regrettable, it minimizes the span of time in which one can shitpost and meme (that didn't stop me though, boy howdy).

2) I could see both inD and DBP being t/t but I don't discount your statement here. I get the vibe of like, siblings fighting over the remote control to decide what we're gonna watch/focus on, or perhaps who gets to lead the charge. I'll look over it more and see if I see what you're seeing though.

Hateandhatred 09-6-2019 08:36 AM

tforce

brb reading

Hateandhatred 09-6-2019 09:02 AM

This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.

Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.

Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.

DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him

123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?

Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.

Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.

Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far

Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.

Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!

psychoangel691 09-6-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4697312)
psychoangel

I do not like that you were hanging around all of end of day and did not seem to be focused on making any impact on the lynch. I can see you as a wolf who thought Kappa or Subaru (or xel?) was dying and did not really care what happened, just cared about making pretty posts.

I would like to know whether Kappa's explanation of the colors sat any better with you.

I do not like that with "18 minutes left" that there is so little sense of urgency.

I do not like the stuff about Shadowgod and xiz and bias. It seems like something somebody could remember thinking about as a town and then pull inorganically into their wolf play.

If you go back to any game I've ever played here regardless of role I'm never sure where to go with first day. I'm no good at pulling out anything from the early data, never have been.

I wasn't "hanging round" I was reading and trying to watch the EOD interactions to figure out where to go with it. There wasn't a whole lot of time to put a good read on anyone for me. By the time I started having any ideas the day was about over and I ran out of time to really have a good impact. I was starting to consider DBP, but I wouldn't have had enough time to make a case and placing a vote there would have accomplished nothing. I really just ran out of time.

I don't really know what to think with kappa's explanation. It could be genuine or it could be an "uh oh I fucked up let me cover my ass" situation. Seemed way too casual about the whole thing to me, but I don't really know kappa's playstyle either. So I'll likely prod a bit more during this phase.

Last game I was also town, still said same thing about having bias. It's just one of those "these people are always wolfy to me" shitpost. A lot of people here have them. I've been gone for a bit but I swear shadow was rolling wolf more than town at some point, lol.

I still have to re-read through since the losses last night and see what I can gather from those two's posts. But lets get this out there t-force

psychoangel691 09-6-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4696817)
he's town I'd reevaluate in lylo

he's probably a wolf xelnya

nothing ever happens

idk who its on but its probably ok

its a meme but now its not

its annoying

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697033)
I want to lynch Xel
its because I think he is a wolf
AMA

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697143)
dbp/xel +1, you heard it here first

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697163)
dbp it def could be a case of our reads just not lining up despite us both being town but

if I'm here, I'm coming for you tomorrow

you feel super, super wolfy rn

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697166)
your read on Xel really, really, really feels like a partner defense

is it anything more than what you said?

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4697205)
if this is xel pulling a fast one then its so slow its not something I can see with my eyes, DBP

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

Went through sunfan's posts, looks like he was pretty set on the DBP/Xel combo, though I have to look what this very last one here near EOD pertains to with the "fast one" comment. I'm just gathering relevant info atm.